image_2.jpg
image_1.jpg
image.jpg
image_3.jpg
image_2.jpg
image_1.jpg
image.jpg
#1 8 years ago

Hey everyone! New to the forum, but I have been lurking for sometime. Briefly, I'd just like to say that after DECADES of being an avid pinball junkie, I finally made an outstanding purchase: this gorgeous walking dead LE! I have waited, and waited, AND WAITED for the right opportunity to come along. When it finally happened, I knew I had to do everything my my power to bring this beauty home.

#2 8 years ago

Wow! What a game to have as your first pin! Welcome to pinside and this crazy hobby! I always throught that first time buyers started out with something a bit cheaper, then once they get bit by the bug, they move up in spend.......You just blew that theory out of the water......Congrats!

#3 8 years ago

How are you going to set up your outlanes?

I have mine in the wide open position and I don't have the extra post some people have added. My wife does not like playing it due to this.

I did put on a thicker clear rubber on the adjustable post but that makes pretty much zero difference, even moving the post to the spot to tighten them looks like it will make zero difference as well.

I want to leave them as is but want to make it enjoyable for Mrs. Flank......what to do?

Congrats BTW, have fun!

#4 8 years ago

Sorry to go off topic, my post wasn't even complete. I posted pics and they didn't even show up. THE WORST UI FOR A MOBILE SITE EVER!!!!

#5 8 years ago

I left the outlanes alone. I found it to be very challenging.

And thank you for the kind words!

#6 8 years ago

What I originally wanted to post since I can't seem to edit it properly:

"Hey everyone! New to the forum, but I have been lurking for sometime. Briefly, I'd just like to say that after DECADES of being an avid pinball junkie, I finally made an outstanding purchase: this gorgeous walking dead LE! I have waited, and waited, AND WAITED for the right opportunity to come along. When it finally happened, I knew I had to do everything my my power to bring this beauty home.

#7 8 years ago

Hey everyone! New to the forum, but I have been lurking for sometime. Briefly, I'd just like to say that after DECADES of being an avid pinball junkie, I finally made an outstanding purchase: this gorgeous walking dead LE! I have waited, and waited, AND WAITED for the right opportunity to come along. When it finally happened, I knew I had to do everything my my power to bring this beauty home.

#8 8 years ago

Just wow.

Definitely the worst UI for a forum I've ever seen. My posts won't go up properly. I may just start a new thread later when I'm home.

Maybe these pics will finally show // Error: Image 433033 not found //// Error: Image 433031 not found //// Error: Image 433029 not found //// Error: Image 433030 not found //// Error: Image 433034 not found //// Error: Image 433032 not found //// Error: Image 433032 not found //

#9 8 years ago

after they load on the mobile device you have to click insert picture on each pic

#10 8 years ago

I did. Still shows nothing lolimage_5.jpgimage_5.jpgimage_4.jpgimage_4.jpgimage_3.jpgimage_3.jpgimage_2.jpgimage_2.jpgimage_1.jpgimage_1.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#11 8 years ago

There YA go!!!!

#12 8 years ago

Sexy. You will not be disappointed. Play it as is for now and adjust to your tastes as you get more familiar with the game. Enjoy!

#13 8 years ago

Thanks! This machine is an absolute blast. In WELL WALKER multiball, some serious points can be scored if you're quick and skilled! Here is my best so far on 3 ball with no playfeild mods image.jpgimage.jpg

#14 8 years ago

Nice work. Yeah when you stack blood bath, a mode and a multiball, the game really opens up for some crazy scoring. Congrats again!

#15 8 years ago

Congrats! TWD is a great, fun pin.

#16 8 years ago

Awesome pin...congrats!

#17 8 years ago

Awesome, Id love to play an LE sometime. I really enjoying the local pro on location. The newer code has brought this game to another level.

#18 8 years ago
Quoted from RVApinballer:

Awesome, Id love to play an LE sometime. I really enjoying the local pro on location. The newer code has brought this game to another level.

Dude I am in the same situation as you. I play a pro near me all the time. The new code is so great.

#19 8 years ago

It is! I have 1.24 IIRC

#20 8 years ago

so jealous!! this machine is gorgeous! I can't wait to find a premium and pick it up

#21 8 years ago
Quoted from PinLen83:

It is! I have 1.24 IIRC

You need to update your LE to the 1.28 code for the latest. I would strongly recommend you go with Cleland's modded code which injects hundreds of voice actors from the shows into the action along with kick butt thumping musical updates. PM him for the info on where to get it.

#22 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

want to leave them as is but want to make it enjoyable for Mrs. Flank......what to do?

You could try increasing the ball saver to the max of 30 seconds. It doesn't really make the game easier overall, but provides relief from quick house balls.

#23 8 years ago

grats on a super nice pin....

love that apron, wheres that from?

#24 8 years ago

The apron was purchased from Joe at PINGRAFFIX.

Thank you again for the kind words! I need to go buy a flash drive to update the code today.

#25 8 years ago
Quoted from paulohotline:

You need to update your LE to the 1.28 code for the latest. I would strongly recommend you go with Cleland's modded code which injects hundreds of voice actors from the shows into the action along with kick butt thumping musical updates. PM him for the info on where to get it.

I will definitely do that

#26 8 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Wow! What a game to have as your first pin! Welcome to pinside and this crazy hobby! I always throught that first time buyers started out with something a bit cheaper, then once they get bit by the bug, they move up in spend.......You just blew that theory out of the water......Congrats!

I went balls deep with this purchase. If you're gonna buy something crazy, do it while the wife is on vacation for a month, spend over $7k, and stick it in the living room. She will have no choice but to love it, Hahahah!

#27 8 years ago

I have about 12 of the aprons with lighting kit (which is interactive with game play). Joe did the graphics and Pinball Refinery made the aprons. I Was hoping to solve the mounting holes before listing them but can sell as is with lighting right now if interested.

#28 8 years ago

Is there a red translucent apron available - without the graphics?

#29 8 years ago
Quoted from Zdoor:

I have about 12 of the aprons with lighting kit (which is interactive with game play). Joe did the graphics and Pinball Refinery made the aprons. I Was hoping to solve the mounting holes before listing them but can sell as is with lighting right now if interested.

I always wondered what happened to these. What will they sell for when you figure out the mounting holes?

#30 8 years ago

Here is a short video clip with my son and the prototype apron in action. These have hand cut cutouts in the vinyl to simulate more blood as the red translucency of the apron and lighting kit shows through. (kind of hard to see in the video) Each apron is made by hand and each blood splat is also hand cut and removed. These take a very long time to make and no two are the same.
Very limited.

Speak to Gio at PinBall Refinery to get these bad boys.

Some Pictures..
IMG_2812.jpgIMG_2812.jpgIMG_2811.jpgIMG_2811.jpgIMG_2805.jpgIMG_2805.jpgIMG_2804.jpgIMG_2804.jpg

#31 8 years ago
Quoted from PinLen83:

I went balls deep with this purchase. If you're gonna buy something crazy, do it while the wife is on vacation for a month, spend over $7k, and stick it in the living room. She will have no choice but to love it, Hahahah!

Hmmm... crazy enough it might just work... Seven times! Living proof here.

Now get the crossbow mod from mezelmods or yoyokopter(his Pinside user name), and a colordmd, and the mezelmods burning barn, and the flashing kits for the well Walker and Woodbury, and the bachglass lighting kit, and...and

image.jpgimage.jpg

#32 8 years ago
Quoted from T7:

Is there a red translucent apron available - without the graphics?

There is a couple without graphics. Contact me if you're interested.

#33 8 years ago

Hows about a steel apron? Lifting the pf with that would be 10x nicer!

#34 8 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Hows about a steel apron? Lifting the pf with that would be 10x nicer!

Push up from the bottom of the pf dude!

#35 8 years ago

No steel. Only did 12 plastic and that will be it.

#36 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Push up from the bottom of the pf dude!

Bend over? That's fer chumps. I'll just randomly grab shit til the pf is up. 'Merica!

#37 8 years ago

Ha! Yer funny

#38 8 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Bend over? That's fer chumps. I'll just randomly grab shit til the pf is up. 'Merica!

Then Id recommend grabbing spotlights on top of the slings or the edge of plastic ramps. Flipper bats are in there pretty secure, that should be good too.

#39 8 years ago

Will do! Thanks for the heads up!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

7,760 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Greensboro, NC
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 6.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

9,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sacramento, CA
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 26.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Moravia, NY
$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/just-purchased-walking-dead-le and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.