112833-i.jpg
MagnifyingLamp.jpg
a16.jpg
a13.jpg
a12.JPG
a11.JPG
a10.JPG
a9.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sven.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 10 years ago

As far as I know, that video is not a good reference for how the game has become now. I'm sure we'll see some new gameplay-video's soon.

2 weeks later
#43 10 years ago

I played the BOP2.0 at the Dutch Pinball Open and if I owned the game, I'd buy the kit. Really loved what the Dutch Pinball guys did with the software and audio. I think if I come across a nice BOP someday, I may buy it now (and I was never really interested in the game before).

Indeed, it's a lot of money in total, but minus the P-ROC, DMD and computer, it's not that much.

#56 10 years ago

People who think it's too expensive or are in doubt because of the cost: after the purchase, you could sell the original CPU and the original display and display-controller (and the audio-pcb?).
I think wouldn't do that, but hey, it will make a difference in how much it'll cost you in the end.

#71 10 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

I watched the video. Same two shots as before. Over and over again. Now there's a DMD. Zzzzzzzzzzz

The game is not like that if you play more modes and less for normal multiball. A video can only show a part of the strategies you can chose: if you make the multiball-choice, indeed it's aiming for a few shots only. If you go modes, it's various shots for the different modes. I agree with Pdxmonkey: wait till you play it before judging it (ofcourse you can have a 'first impression by video' before that, but still, don't judge it before you play!).

4 months later
#261 10 years ago

And if you think it's too pricey, you can always sell your display, and sound and cpu-board that become redundant.

8 months later
#781 9 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Do you even hate super quick ones like the wolves on BSD?

That one would be better if the wolves would come in a random order. Right now, it's 'ok'. I like the idea of DrWho video-mode even better.... if it were random.

That said, I like videomodes once in a while. Not too often and not too long. And creating an option of disabling and just hand some points would be ok in most games (maybe not in DrWho, for you 'earn' a Dr as well besides points).

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 9.95
$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 9.99
$ 27.95
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 9.95
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 40.00
$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

3,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Memphis, TN
£ 58.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westminster, MA
3,850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Firestone, CO
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

£ 69.00
Playfield - Other
PinballToys

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
DevilsMuse Arcade

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sven.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/just-pre-ordered-bop-20-kit?tu=sven and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.