112833-i.jpg
MagnifyingLamp.jpg
a16.jpg
a13.jpg
a12.JPG
a11.JPG
a10.JPG
a9.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shimoda.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#54 10 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

So I have a bit of unofficial info regarding the project. At this time, it looks like the project is a go! The cutoff date for ordering is Jan 1st, 2014. The cutoff date for payment is Feb 1st, 2014. Also, the team is looking into making this a one-time run of kits.
There will be an official communication coming out soon about this, so stay tuned. Dates are subject to change, but they should be close to that.
Let me know if you guys have any more questions. Thank you,
--Scott

Lot of work for a one-time run. Is there no way to just purchase the speaker panel and software for this conversion? Already have a P-ROC and DMD. It would be nice to think if i wanted to do this in the future it would be possible, not locked out because it was missed this one time. It would also be nice to offer just the software as a license, even if a speaker panel had to be made.

1 year later
#823 9 years ago
Quoted from calvin12:

The original "wizard mode" is still there, its in the fully playable 1.0 software that's included. They have planned to have a metamorphosis, its just not in the game yet.
Like I said before, if they do leave this incomplete it will likely devastate them on TBL. They can't afford to not do it.

Not sure that is the case considering they could start releasing TBL before they finish/update to metamorphosis on this.

#840 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I'm happy for Calvin and want to hear more, didn't mean to come off negative.

I didn't take it as negative. One thing we don't so well here in the U.S. is following a queue. I was really pleased when I first went to London (and I'm not saying Londoners are perfect) and found that people didn't allow 'line-cutting'. If someone is first and someone else gets served earlier, asking when the 'first' will get served doesn't seem negative or harsh. Frankly, it just seemed to me like a request for more information. After the months of delays, then EU orders getting sent out first (not a problem, just an observation) it seems reasonable to ask when US orders will go out. I know someone who has been waiting on this kit and I'm anxious for him to get it so others he knows (like me ) will get a chance.

Hopefully for those that did order, these will be on their way soon.

As for whether people would wait to order TBL until Metamorphosis is complete or the code is mature and done...if you signed up for Lebowski but not BoP 2.0, then TBL is what you want and whatever happens to the other product might not matter - especially when a physical machine you can actually play is being shipped. While Stern isn't the best example because they are an established company, it's close enough. It's not like people that want to buy TWD are saying, "oh, we will wait till Star Trek gets good fixed and finished code before we buy TWD."

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound
Electronics
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
DevilsMuse Arcade
Decals
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
Decals
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
$ 49.99
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 150.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop
Displays
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp
Decorations
£ 58.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
Led
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Machine - For Sale
Appleton, WI
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
£ 69.00
Playfield - Other
PinballToys
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shimoda.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/just-pre-ordered-bop-20-kit?tu=shimoda and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.