New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 66860)

Just pre-ordered BoP 2.0 kit!!

By pinlawyer

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 876 posts
  • 114 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Snux
  • Topic is favorited by 29 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 33 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

337599.jpg
317320.jpg
coils.jpg
image-312.jpg
image-427.jpg
image.jpg
DSC_0003.JPG
Rudy1.jpg
112833-i.jpg
MagnifyingLamp.jpg
a16.jpg
a13.jpg
a12.JPG
a11.JPG
a10.JPG
a9.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mollyspub.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#177 6 years ago

how about playfield and plastic repros ???

1 month later
#242 6 years ago

anyone know what will the kit cost us dollars with shipping ? how about a warranty and tech support ?

#252 6 years ago

PPS just got the completed agreement that WMS has created to allow BOP 2.0 and sent over the Dutch Pinball yesterday, so hopefully real soon we will get these finalized and signed and DP can ship!

rick@planetarypinball.com

thats great news ! rick... any updates is repro playfields and plastics ???

#254 6 years ago

Great news! I would love to hear about plastics and playfields too. Every time I email the playfield maker he insists its a go and is just a matter of time. I think it will happen sooner than later. I think they are doing a Getaway playfield first from what I understand, does anyone know the progress on that one?

whos the playfield maker ?

3 months later
#299 6 years ago
Quoted from Skulz:

I tried to preorder, but wasn't interested in putting any money down until I was told when the second batch would ship and/or how may orders would be required for a second batch. Nothing but silence for weeks. I feel for you guys that prepaid expecting this to be shipping months ago. I want to support this project, but I need solid information from the other side. I do not feel like a valued customer or potential customer at this point.

i agree. was told PPS will carry 2.0 so, im just going to purchase through them.

3 months later
#371 6 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

Does anyone know if I'll be able to buy this from planetary or is it just shipping they'll be doing. I'd rather PayPal them then gift the money overseas to dp

I asked pps this question months ago. They stated they would indeed carry 2.0

1 month later
#584 6 years ago

Don't think I could ever sell my funhouse! Even my wife likes Rudy!

#591 6 years ago
Quoted from alveolus:

Sorry that I contributed to the derailment of this thread.
kapsreiter, can you help us get this thread back on track? More video, perhaps?

Lol! ...thought someone would say that sooner or later....would like to see more videos as well.

#647 6 years ago
Quoted from mayuh:

I just got mine... Installed it (two hours) and booted the old girl up for the first time. Raw and unedited footage right here...
I'm gonna clean up the mess, and play it a bit. More videos to follow...
I just wrote some suggestions for the video installation manual to Barry - so you guys are all set, when you receive yours.
Spoiler: goosebumps are included
Shaking iPhone video here:
» YouTube video

i like the blue lighting at top of the playfield. i assume its a led strip that you did on your own/ not included in 2.0. what does it tie into for power ?

1 month later
#809 5 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

Hey Anubis,
Absolutely. The kits will be created in batches of at least 25. You can go to http://www.dutchpinball.com and put your name on the list for the next run. Once we have 25 people, we can then start another run.
Hope this helps.
--Scott

how many do you currently have for the second batch ???

#853 5 years ago
Quoted from calvin12:

gameplay video here in a few minutes after it finishes uploading.
» YouTube video

is it just me or is the new music boring as hell !?!? liked the music from the 1st DP video from oct 2013. is there a option on what sound tracks are used ?

#859 5 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

I agree, I like the music from last year's version much much better. Not sure exactly when or why it changed. Would be cool if we could use that original score instead of the current one. It was much more upbeat and not so dreary.

dreary is a good way of putting it ! im thinking of going on the second run of the pre-order list but... if thats the sound track... im not so sure. just waiting to see how this all turns out.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 11.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 350.00
Boards
Pinball Basement

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mollyspub.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside