New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 66860)

Just pre-ordered BoP 2.0 kit!!

By pinlawyer

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 876 posts
  • 114 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Snux
  • Topic is favorited by 29 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 33 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

337599.jpg
317320.jpg
coils.jpg
image-312.jpg
image-427.jpg
image.jpg
DSC_0003.JPG
Rudy1.jpg
112833-i.jpg
MagnifyingLamp.jpg
a16.jpg
a13.jpg
a12.JPG
a11.JPG
a10.JPG
a9.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joshmx19.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#253 6 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

PPS just got the completed agreement that WMS has created to allow BOP 2.0 and sent over the Dutch Pinball yesterday, so hopefully real soon we will get these finalized and signed and DP can ship!
rick@planetarypinball.com

Great news! I would love to hear about plastics and playfields too. Every time I email the playfield maker he insists its a go and is just a matter of time. I think it will happen sooner than later. I think they are doing a Getaway playfield first from what I understand, does anyone know the progress on that one?

#255 6 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

Great news! I would love to hear about plastics and playfields too. Every time I email the playfield maker he insists its a go and is just a matter of time. I think it will happen sooner than later. I think they are doing a Getaway playfield first from what I understand, does anyone know the progress on that one?
whos the playfield maker ?

Well maybe my info has changed since I have last looked into it but last I heard it was B&T Automaten who is now www.perfectplayfields.com. The last time I emailed the guy the perfect playfields website wasn't even up yet and now when I look at it I can't find anything about BOP playfields. Im not going to speculate as to why, I'm sure Rick will come answer any questions about it. He has been good about that and we all appreciate it!

3 months later
#311 6 years ago

I'm number 11. Looks like I won't be getting a surprise!(I'll hear all about 10 other people getting theirs here on pinside first!)

2 months later
#349 6 years ago

Patience! Hell I still need a friggin' playfield!

#357 6 years ago

They really haven't been good with communication at all.

1 week later
#365 6 years ago

I'm going away for work on October 13th and I won't be back until after Thanksgiving probably so I assume the ship date will be in time for the kit to arrive on October 13th.

1 month later
#607 6 years ago

I will be happy to get my kit and wait for an update, at least i'll have the kit! I still need a playfield anyway, the playfield has been being worked on since long before dutch pinball started taking preorders.

#657 6 years ago

I think I am #11 on the preorder list. How many have been sent out, 2-4?

#704 6 years ago

DP is keeping pretty quiet about this, I think they have something up their sleeves. We will forget about all of this dumb software drama soon enough.

2 months later
#875 5 years ago

Im surprised this thread isn't exploding. I got quite the surprise today!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
3,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saylorsburg, PA
$ 12.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joshmx19.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside