Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2822.JPG
IMG_2821.JPG
IMG_2820.JPG
IMG_2818.jpg
IMG_2817.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fivesixpyro.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18 11 years ago

In this neighborhood 1$ for 2 balls is a bargain. Jack knows what he's doing. Whether it's on free play or $3 a 2 ball game won't make a difference. @ Iplay kids swipe cards all day long not realizing it works and blow through $50 in 5 minutes. Then they just reload it. Iplay makes serious money. Whether they offer a good value or not.

I know that might seem insane in this economy and in other areas of the USA but trust me. When you walk in there you drop serious money. Sometimes you don't even realize you're doing it.

Also I think it's possible that it's on $1 for 2 balls because offering a good value is counterintuitive. If people swipe for another game he knows that he is on the right track. Dav8515 thanks a lot for calling me. You know I have not played WOZ yet. There goes your Xmas and Birthday gifts.

#20 11 years ago

Played it today. It sure is fun trying to nudge the State Fair. Beautiful pin. Nothing that I've seen in videos online does it justice. The code is bare bones. As long as the game gets programmed well it will be a huge achievement. I hate the theme. Even without modes/goals or jackpots I was loving the game. Even the redundant WOZ theme song playing endlessly I didn't even seem to mind. Every video I couldn't understand how it didn't drive anyone who actually played it nuts. Now I know. That pin is AMAZING. If and/or when the code is finished I can't see anyone not liking this game. I sure hope that the code is done soon and I can try it. I am really thinking about Pre-ordering The Hobbit. 2 thumbs up from me!

1 month later
#23 11 years ago
Quoted from B9:

Have there been any updates to the iPlay game ? when was the last time someone played WOZ at iPlay ?

I tried it again during the week after Christmas and before New years. Tried a 2 person game. If a ball was locked by me and I lost my ball the 2nd player would lock a ball and get it on lock 2. So it's pretty much the same but set on 3ball play. No scoring or jackpot changes.

Quoted from Fatsquatch:

FiveSixPyro: I love your Avatar. (Chip Chipperson is certainly the finest comedic voice of the last thirty years.)

......Only my Mutha, Lamar and friends which is pretty much just Lamar call me Chip, you should try Lyle.

#37 11 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Why do they call you Fatsquatch.... because you like to eat and you live in the forest or sumpin?....tsss tsss....

OMG F***in Home Run! clap clap Double guns!

#39 11 years ago
Quoted from joeraptor2003:

I think that there is something sacrilegious about a two ball pin..sorry. It's either 3 balls or 5.
I can't believe they are actually charging to play the game that is not even finished. I am not sure who's idea that was but it was a bad one. And a dollar at that!
pppphhhhhhhhhh.

First it was on free play 2 balls. then when I went it went to 2 balls per 2 credit swipe. then 3 balls for 2 credit swipe. I heard through the vine (like the other post stated) that a more complete machine will be there soon.. if not already.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 16.95
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 24.50
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 91.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fivesixpyro.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/just-played-woz-again-at-iplay-america-in-freehold-nj?tu=fivesixpyro and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.