(Topic ID: 17347)

Just played TF pro and SM

By BinGhanem

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pingod.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 11 years ago
    Quoted from smassa:

Tommi_Gunn said:

SM was king back in the day. Still a great game, but Stern has raised the bar with, im, tron, tf, and acdc. SM got left behind a little. I give it respect, but wouldn't pay 5.5K-6.5K for one.
    TF pro is amazing when it's dialed in. I spent a lot of time on tfle and I think the extra features are a mess. I took off all the toys, gutted the optimus feature with a gate. The game flows so much better and it's a lot faster. Installed FF speakers and added an ex sub. Installing stronger flipper coils this week. Re-designing some plastics. It's gonna be a beast. One of my favorite games right now.
    Back in the day all of a few years back?? SM is still way better then TF or TF LE. Plays better then Tron or IM. It's just a more ballanced game. Sure the ball times are longer if your hitting your shots do to more recent Stern's like IM n Tron where the ball is out of control quite often but no stern out there has been able to combine depth and flow like SM was able to achieve. We will have to wait n see how ACDC turns out with a more polished code but SM is still king of all Sterns IMO.

What smassa said 100 %
    I had IM,sold it. Kept SM

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pingod.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/just-played-tf-pro-and-sm?tu=pingod and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.