You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

joust pic 2.jpg
Playfield B.JPG
IMG-20141011-00382.jpg
IMG-20141011-00383.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider annointed.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 9 years ago

$4k would even be a decent deal at this point if the pf is in good shape (new plastics just became available in the past month too). The few Jousts I have seen listed in the past two years have been in the $5-6.5k range, although I can't say for sure what they actually sold for.

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from inhomearcades:

Wow, I had no idea. I kinda feel dumb as I offered someone 1500 for one. How would you guys rate it compared to one of the Alvin G football head to head games?

I might be the only collector with all the major head-to-heads...we have both Alvin G head to heads (claimed HUO) in our home, along with Joust (and a Gottlieb Challenger on the way...I like head-to-heads, lol).

Joust is the best of the bunch though. The wide-body was well-utilized with the Joust platform. I like A.G. Soccer-ball more than USA Football too, although I honestly haven't put much time in on my USA Football to figure out the rule set. It seems noticably less intuitive though.

Come to my Jingle Balls Holiday tournament (should be up on IFPA shortly) and you can try all three of the modern head to heads while you're between games

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Tools
Pincoder Store
Tools
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sellersville, PA
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
Boards
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
Playfields
Troxel Repair
Playfields
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball
Led

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider annointed.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/just-played-joust-this-weekend?tu=annointed and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.