Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Gnatty
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

I just picked up a great looking BSD today. The game really lives up to all the hype. Sounds are chilling and the deep bass rattles the basement ceiling. I just want to thank KAZ from Rochester, NY for finally parting with it. Great guy to deal with and fellow pinsider.

Can anyone one suggest any must have mods for this ?

#2 11 years ago

You must know him personally did not see that listed anywhere. Just jealous

#3 11 years ago

Congrats on the BSD pickup!!!!!!!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#4 11 years ago

I've been thinking about boosting the bass..I did a custom job on my taxi, and am very happy with the results. Thinking about trying a pinball pro or flipper fidelity for my BSD. Anyone with experience care to comment?

#5 11 years ago

I have a pinball pro system in my BSD. Installed before FF was around so went with the available per-packaged option. I really like the added bass, coffin multiple rattles the glass and I have tape on mine.

I played a BSD at a friends and I was compelled to own one myself. I've owned mine for about 5 years now and it is the pin I play the most. Great game and wickedly simple ruleset, the game kicks ass. Nice to see it getting the respect it deserves. Too many BSDs were parted out.

Congrats on the pickup and welcome to the BSD club.

#6 11 years ago

I am very new to BSD and also just picked one up- Why Whitewater is so much more money and this game isn't is beyond me. My guess is that BSD will join that price range soon, I think it's a much better pin. DMD animations are superb, love the video mode, and the modes within the jackpots are really cool

#7 11 years ago

I was fortunate enough to play this machine last night, ck1sport called me at work and told me to come over, I had no idea he was getting it. All I can say is wow, what a machine. The sound is absolutely amazing, the gameplay and rule set is easy to understand and works perfect with the flow of the game. Mist multi-ball is the coolest feature I think I have ever seen on a pinball. When CK1sport ever decides to sell this, which he won't, i'd be there in a heartbeat to snatch it from him. I do feel bad though, on my second game ever on it, I racked up 1.2 billion to become grand champion on it. Try and knock those initials off Craig! You will, i'm sure you were up all night playing after I left.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RudeDogg Customs
Toys/Add-ons
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
Decals
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs
(Alt) Translites
Boards
PinSound
Boards
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound
Electronics
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
$ 84.99
Cabinet - Decals
FlyLand Designs
Decals
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Decals
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
$ 199.95
Electronics
PinSound
Electronics
$ 85.00
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards
$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Interactive
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
Led
5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Warrenton, VA
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus
Sound/Speakers
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/just-picked-up-bsdawesome-game and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.