mini_pinball_machines_1-620x465.jpg
#2 9 years ago

Sweet line-up.

#3 9 years ago

And....
I just clicked on link.
Are those air fresheners ?

#4 9 years ago

According to his Esty shop and i quote...

"Hand made in the United Kingdom This 1/12 Scale Miniature Pinball Table measures approximately 6 inches tall.

Each table is hand crafted from wood with gloss decals and metallic finish legs

Simulated playfield glass, lockbars and miniature plungers and buttons

Signed by the artist and numbered on the base

Carefully packed for shipping"

#5 9 years ago

Beware of this Guy, his quality is not as good as he says it is and he has been known to keep money and send nothing out.

#6 9 years ago

The decals on that MM don't line up properly.

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Just like the original

#8 9 years ago

Here's a pic of little paragon.....
image.jpgimage.jpg

Even the cab has faded.
Just like the original

#9 9 years ago

I've bought a few little models off this guy around a year ago, likely his quality has improved since then so I can't really judge him now. They are okay quality, made of bulsa wood. Items were well packed, lots of packing peanuts and come assembled so they should survive the trip the US. I'm looking at the little Twilight Zone model sitting on my desk and as cooked71 says, the decals don't quite line up, if you are perfectionist you're going to find a lot of flaws but for £12 or so I was happy.

Only thing is I found that the seller (used to be) at least a bit of fleabay scumbag. I bidded on 3 models of these machines, I lost on every single one and every single one came back as "The top bidder has dropped out, seller X is offering the item to you!" which just stank of shill bidding. I bought one and essentially told him to stick the other 2 as I was under no obligation to buy.

Can't comment on him not sending items out, I got 2 lots of models from him and they all came in good time but I live in the same country so they didn't have to go overseas. For a cheapy model they are fine and make a nice little desk object.

#10 9 years ago

I have a couple models of his. I was shocked when I heard other's accounts with him. They seem all over the place. I bought mostly arcade models, $10 here and $10 there for those kinds of prices I was pleased with the quality. I'm not sure if I would pay more. I guess, buyer beware.

#11 9 years ago

Received 5 of them and most were damaged and of crappy quality. He agreed to take them back and after I packaged and sent them, He refused the delivery and claimed he must have been in the garden and did not respond to the postman. The guy is a thief and scam person(not an artist in any sense). Buyer Beware!!!!!

#12 9 years ago

I ordered a LOTR a few days ago. I'll report feedback when I receive the shipment.

#13 9 years ago

I just got a MB from him and it looks aright but was missing the sound unit but he sent one out for me great guy

#14 9 years ago

I got an Addams Family for 15.87 + 10.90 shipping !

afv.JPGafv.JPG
#15 9 years ago

and he ripped me off but i got my money back and he was charging 25 pounds for a normal one and 50 for one with sounds and stuff.they didnt have any sound and leds didnt work.As others have said a scam artist.charges diff prices to diff people and quality is abslute rubbish

#16 9 years ago

And looks like same guy as retro heart and 1upcontinue

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

I guess no coin mechs too.

#18 9 years ago

I have a IJ & STTNG , these are 2-3 years old now , off ebay from the UK ,looked OK at the time on ebay. They soon faded after a few weeks . If anyone is thinking about buying one this is what you can look forward to . Crappy Miniture Pinball Machines fro the UK 001.JPGCrappy Miniture Pinball Machines fro the UK 001.JPG

#19 9 years ago
Quoted from ozzyazza:

I have a IJ & STTNG , these are 2-3 years old now , off ebay from the UK ,looked OK at the time on ebay. They soon faded after a few weeks . If anyone is thinking about buying one this is what you can look forward to .

Crappy Miniture Pinball Machines... 115 KB

That's ok IJ machines are always have fade

1 year later
#20 8 years ago

I got a TAF for $14.93 !!!

taf_(resized).jpgtaf_(resized).jpg

#21 8 years ago

I bought a Jurassic Park about 3-4 years ago from ebay from this guy. Think in total it was $27. Was a little disappointed with the quality of the artwork. It's not really faded, just low res internet snagged artwork printed on a cheap inkjet printer. But from a distance, it's not that bad. But if he'd put a little more time ensuring the quality, I was already to pull the trigger and buy like 10 more. He had arcade cabinets as well. Was going to buy all my favorite games. But since this is what I got, I decided not to.

The cabinet build is solid though. It is balsa wood, but the cuts are clean, and put together very nicely. Just the artwork glued on could be better.

And I JUST realized, there's no DMD. Had it all these years, and never once noticed it wasn't there.

2016-03-27_13.32.59_(resized).jpg2016-03-27_13.32.59_(resized).jpg
2016-03-27_13.32.25_(resized).jpg2016-03-27_13.32.25_(resized).jpg

#22 8 years ago

mine came from a guy in England, most wre buy it now for XX.xx cant remember what shipping was.
I gave it to friend who had an Addams FaMILY PIN.

#23 8 years ago

These are some of the crappiest, cheapest looking models of anything I've ever seen. The pics of these on eBay & elsewhere are garbage also, so I can see why people may have been deceived into thinking these would look great. Especially when you don't factor in fade from cheap printing materials, or the fact that the dimensions & etc look a bit off. Or the fact that the images being used aren't hi res, on both the ads or the finished product. Someone needs to do it right. The legs & rails are hideous looking also.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 12.95
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 75.00
$ 48.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 72.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/just-paid-5400-usd-for-a-monster-bash and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.