Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Reul1
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

I don't usually write posts like this, but I am super excited that I am getting a NIB Tron Pro! This is my first NIB so it is extra special! Hopefully I will be able to pick it up this week or next!!! YA!

What should I do first (besides the code update if it is not running the latest)? LEDs? Arcade Mod?

Thanks!

#2 11 years ago

ARCADE MOD!! Best mod ever

#3 11 years ago

LEDs are a must on that machine too

#5 11 years ago

Incredible game and great buy. I'm sure you will enjoy it a lot! LED's and Arcade Mod (which I just ordered) are definitely two of the best. Since I've only had my game a few weeks I'm learning there's a ton of mods for this game so I'm slowly trying to pick a few up myself. I just got the Zeus and Recognizer decals and ordered the blue light for the scoop from a fellow pinsider. I'm looking at the Topper and the Red DMD display cover as well. My game came with the LED flippers, 3D Translite with special backbox lighting, and underneath cabinet lighting and it looks and plays like a dream. Game really lights up with all of these extras on it. Be prepared to spend hundreds more once you have it in place. Enjoy!

#6 11 years ago

awesome, i ordered mine two weeks ago cant wait, already have a bunch of mods for it, you will find buying nib is addicting, its like driving a new car of the lot, enjoy.

#7 11 years ago

Thanks everyone! I am already getting nervous about how much more money I want to spend! The arcade mod looks amazing, and this pin cries for LEDs. Have any of you bought the pre-made LED kit from cointaker?

#8 11 years ago

I haven't gotten my tron yet either...but from reading threads most agree that making ur own kit is the way to go. A fellow pinsider sent me his complete led list. Very thorough! I plan on putting in all the cliffy's and pin its dress up plastic protector kit immediately. Plus new balls. Then I can ad cosmetic mods along the way...

#9 11 years ago

Care to share that led list?....what balls are good to get? Thanks

#10 11 years ago

Congrats on the Tron!!

#11 11 years ago

If u pm me ur email I can forward the list to u if u want

Quoted from arizonabuck:

#12 11 years ago

As for the balls, i just heard to get a new set of standard balls. For some reason the stock balls from stern aren't that great. Not shiny enough? This is all just hearsay. But better safe than sorry I guess!

Quoted from arizonabuck:

#13 11 years ago

I've put frosted blue white and oranges through my GI on my tron.. Doesn't give off that much light or less then I expected.. Was wondering if I should use retros instead??

#14 11 years ago

Get out your check book, Mods are a must on this one, new software is killer. Congrats on the new TRON, you picked a killer of a game for your first NIB game.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Venice, FL
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Trade

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/just-ordered-my-first-nib-tron-pro and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.