IMG_2103.JPG
IMG_2268.JPG
IMG_2230.JPG
IMG_2231.JPG
Cabinet Stencil Concept art copy.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vid1900.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 11 years ago

It's a bit more than a minor snag, LOL.

#14 11 years ago
Quoted from kbliznick:

Actually the Flyer PDF does have the words "Reproduction Conversion Kit" in bold type at the very top.

Quoted from cichlid:

When I saw that CPR said "..if you have a project Playboy machine to convert"

Quoted from cichlid:

I wonder how many people bought it thinking it was going to be a Playboy conversion?

100% of the people who contacted me about assembling this game for them thought that it was a Playboy conversion; based on the product description.

#19 11 years ago
Quoted from PinballMikeD:

I might be interested in doing the LCD part of the project. How many people are really serious though? It would seem that the challenges associated with converting Playboy make this a novelty item at best.

I've got one for sure in my shop, and 2 others that are leaning to have me convert.

#24 11 years ago
Quoted from kbliznick:

Stu, Is there a sticker or a hot stamp on the red targets on your game? From the ipdb photos it looks like there might have been as "S" on each of the targets.

I think it's a gold $ on each target.

#32 11 years ago
Quoted from kbliznick:

Because the head is the two glass variety mine will be pseudo Sexy Girl Deluxe with the strobing lights behind the backglass as the inner glass frame is actually too small so the backglass will have to fit onto the outer frame.

I would probably just make a new head and keep the old one for another double backglass game.

You will probably find the strobing lights far too dim shining through a normal backglass.

#36 11 years ago

There is a link on the "build a MM" thread that has a company with $50 brand new heads.

I'd just use the new head.

#38 11 years ago
Quoted from kbliznick:

Can you repost the link here? Sounds too good to be true, plus shipping alone would be $50.

Too hard to search with my stupid phone. I'll have to find it tomorrow when I'm at a real computer. The whole cab was $250.

Even if it was $150 it would be worth it to have the correct head, ready to assemble & paint.

You, I'm sure, know how many hours it takes to sand that lead paint, patch all the dents and holes with Bondo, fix any corner gaps, prime twice (so you don't see the places that got Bondoed).

I've got a sanding booth with containment that is rated for lead paint, and it still sucks to put on the bunny suit.

6 months later
#44 10 years ago
Quoted from kbliznick:

first pass at the cabinet stencil artwork.

Cabinet Stencil Concept art copy... 132 KB

Thank you for real tits on the women!

#45 10 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Too hard to search with my stupid phone. I'll have to find it tomorrow when I'm at a real computer. The whole cab was $250.

http://www.xtremepinball.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=65

(sorry, I forgot all about this thread and thus never posted the link)

#47 10 years ago

Great job making the cab art fit the era of the game!!

1 month later
#52 10 years ago

I like how it displays the target lit !

Still working on the programming?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Coffs Harbour, NS
$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 8.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 22.50
Machine - For Sale
Corbin, KY
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
San Diego, CA
$ 55.00
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu

2,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Macomb, MI
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vid1900.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/just-noticed-a-minor-snag-with-the-playboy-to-sexy-girl-conversions?tu=vid1900 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.