• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by AlexF
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Last time I wait for wife approval for another huge piece of pinball furniture

Just missed out on a Cherry Bell. Looked really cool with the light show slot machine and awesome art! Not usually a fan of too many EM's. but this one looked awesome; and all working for $100 sounded even better.

Maybe dude in front of me will back out... oh well.

#2 10 years ago

That sucks....100 bucks...I would have risked it.

#3 10 years ago

I thought the pinball motto was "Better to ask for forgiveness instead of permission." lol

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from travisbmartin:

I thought the pinball motto was "Better to ask for forgiveness instead of permission." lol

Isn't that pretty much the basic motto for a guy on anything?

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from travisbmartin:

I definitely would have followed that plan on a $100 Cherry Bell. Usually when I tell my wife I'm going to pick up a game without the usual discussion of what it is, am I keeping it, what am I going to get rid of to make room etc. She just knows it's one of those too good to pass up deals.
Alex

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/just-missed and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.