(Topic ID: 25228)

Just joined the Pinside

By pindoc1

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pindoc1.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

Hi, guys.
    I just signed up on Pinside and thought I would introduce myself.
    I have been collecting pins since 1997 and out of necessity gotten into repair, and out fun, restoration. I live in Wichita, KS.
    I have been mildly active on rgp for several years (same user name). I am not a troll and actively try not to flame (think twice before posting, read over three times and then delete if needed!) However, I will support my opinion in an argument. =)
    I have 20 some pinball games and a VirtuaPin cabinet. I started out with computer pinball sims and you will see some of my comments soon on the ProPinball threads. To me just about anything pinball is good and worthy of support.
    Bruce

#12 11 years ago
    Quoted from Arcade:

Welcome Bruce.
    I see you have a virtual cabinet. Are you active over at VPForums? Or did you just by the cabinet and play what ever was on it at the time. I built my own and had a blast doing it.
    Also, you may know, but the Pro Pinball people plan to add cabinet support to their programs so we can play full screen 1080P in our cabinets as well.

Thank you everyone for the welcome.
    I post on VPForums only occasionally. I am a member over there as well but couldn't program my way out of a paper bag. Only know how to make minor changes to script. I bought my virtual pin from Paul at Virtuapin.net. No tables loaded. Have to load them all separately from their website. I think the thing I am most excited about in the ProPinball project is that I will be able to play them lifesize on my cabinet setup.
    Once I figure out the lay of Pinside, I will add my games, etc to my listing.
    Bruce

#19 11 years ago

I have not regretted selling any of the machines, yet.
    My favorite one depends on the day. BBB, BBH, IJ
    Forgot to add one - X-files.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pindoc1.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/just-joined-the-pinside?tu=pindoc1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.