Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 56 posts
  • 29 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Betelgeuse
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Blakesell.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 11 years ago

AC/DC was .75, and I payed that and played a lot, I think my total on tokens spent was 120.00

I understand I would save more money with Pinburgh, so to save money I'll be going to both next year. Extra hotel, extra trip to Pittsburgh, more pinball? surely that will save money in the long run.

#22 11 years ago

I think they were set at the defaults thurs on replays, then as people played them they advanced, sort of like how my NF originally had a 900 mil replay by default, but now its 2.3 bil for a replay, its in the wms menu's for them to advance, I don't know about sterns or DE.

#52 11 years ago

Also, even if it were open just weekends, they wouldn't see near the traffic they see 2 times a year. When it's a big event, people go out of their way to go there. If they were open every weekend, I still have my doubts people from NY, MI, and OH would go out there for recreation very often. In addition, you have to think about how many games you saw out of order on Sunday Vs. the ones that were down on Thurs. Nearly none were down on Thurs. Almost every game that had a duplicate, and some that didn't had games down on Sunday. Maintaining along with all the extra business hours and labor just wouldn't be feasible there.

I'd love to see it open more times a year, but I can see why it's not.

#55 11 years ago

They already sort of have something like that.

http://www.coinball.com/forums/topic/pittsburgh-pinball-league-season-15-schedule/

It's not every month, but it's more than you see in a lot of cities.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Blakesell.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/just-home-from-papa?tu=Blakesell and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.