Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by kbliznick
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

I never thought they'd get it done this quickly. Every boutique manufacturer aspiring to make a pin NEEDS to take notes from the Emery Crew: it CAN be done. They've shown us how.

#2 4 years ago

Your gonna love it!

#3 4 years ago

Awesome news for you! Soooo jealous!

Just curious, what was your first payment date?

#4 4 years ago

Awesome, how long ago did you place the order? Been thinking about ordering one myself.

#5 4 years ago

You guys should order. Worse case scenario you decide it's not for you. With only 150 being made...... Easy resale/trade. I'm telling you though. When you have people over playing and everyone can hear this game and play it. They will be laughing and having a great time. Funny stuff.

#6 4 years ago

I ordered about 4 months ago. Early Oct sounds about right. First payment I can't remember, but it seemed pretty late in the game. Crossing my fingers that the ham-fisted f*cktards at R&L don't fork the pin, and that the trip down to my basement is a smooth one.

#7 4 years ago

Congrats Greg.

#8 4 years ago

Congrats man, it is a really fun game. You are sure to have a blast hunting the ghost.

#9 4 years ago
Quoted from pinlawyer:

I ordered about 4 months ago. Early Oct sounds about right. First payment I can't remember, but it seemed pretty late in the game.

Thanks for the info! And good luck in getting your game to it's final resting place unscathed!

#10 4 years ago
Quoted from pinlawyer:

Crossing my fingers that the ham-fisted f*cktards at R&L don't fork the pin, and that the trip down to my basement is a smooth one.

Lol! Note to self: Remember this quote, it's some quality sh*t!

#11 4 years ago
Quoted from pinlawyer:

I ordered about 4 months ago. Early Oct sounds about right. First payment I can't remember, but it seemed pretty late in the game. Crossing my fingers that the ham-fisted f*cktards at R&L don't fork the pin, and that the trip down to my basement is a smooth one.

What's with PHX pinheads and basements? If we had built, I would have had a basement. Oh well, my game room can fit 8 and some day I might actually get to that number.

Congrats on the new AMH.

#12 4 years ago

Just Mark and me, as far as I'm aware. I bought my house BECAUSE of the 2000# basement.

#13 4 years ago

Yeah I don't have too many customers in Phoenix with games in the basement. Probably can count them on 1 hand.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 5,800.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Normal, IL
6,500 (OBO)
Sale Pending!
Spanish Fork, UT
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
$ 115.00
Boards
Little Shop Of Games
$ 5,599.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 19.99
$ 20.90
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Haus
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 18.99

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside