Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by davewtf
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 12 years ago

I think the pinball gods have spoken... I just had a 26 million game on jokerz! after listing it for sale just two days ago. I can't get rid of it now, can I? Yes, the glass was on the whole time.

I know, wizhead will "crush that score"...

#3 12 years ago

isint that the craziest thing? I put my F14 up for sale and decided I better play a few last games on it. It was like the Pin was begging me to keep it... just kept giving up the shots!

#4 12 years ago

You better keep it. My last game on T2 sucked, incidentally.

#5 12 years ago
Quoted from GoneFishinLvMsg:

You better keep it. My last game on T2 sucked, incidentally.

ya, and i followed my 26 mil game with a crappy 2 mil game. It's my first pin and i actually have a video of dom's first game playing it right after i got it, so it's got alot of sentimental value, too...

#6 12 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

It's my first pin and i actually have a video of dom's first game playing it right after i got it, so it's got alot of sentimental value, too...

I have a lot of sentimental value tied into FT too, even though I'm pretty tired of it. Don't think I could ever sell, but I know I would for the right price.

#7 12 years ago

I have a lot of sentimental value tied into FT too, even though I'm pretty tired of it. Don't think I could ever sell, but I know I would for the right price.

i'll buy/trade for it next time you can bring it, if that ever happens. I'll never tire of the roar of the monster fish coupled with the flailing fish topper. I don't get any better than that!

#8 12 years ago

Good game but the double your score rule kills it for me. Too unbalanced.

#9 12 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

i'll buy/trade for it next time you can bring it, if that ever happens. I'll never tire of the roar of the monster fish coupled with the flailing fish topper. I don't get any better than that!

We'll talk. Maybe work out a trade for that TZ you're getting.

#10 12 years ago

We'll talk. Maybe work out a trade for that TZ you're getting.

FT for TZ? really?

#11 12 years ago
Quoted from pinb0t:

It's a gambling game and that ties right into the whole theme. I doubled my score from 9 million to 18 and then piled on another 8 million on the last ball. my prior best was 17 million without a doubled score.

#12 12 years ago

I thought it'd be obvious that said trade would involve FT plus something else (cash or another pin), but apparently not.

So when you sell Jokerz! does that mean you'll be contributing to the downfall of pinball since you'll have nothing but DMD's?

#13 12 years ago
Quoted from pinb0t:

At least it does give you less time to collect the Double Your Score if your score is higher-- and it's not near as bad as Police Force's 'Take High Score' (which ends up being the same thing playing single-player).

#14 12 years ago
Quoted from Finrod:

At least it does give you less time to collect the Double Your Score if your score is higher-- and it's not near as bad as Police Force's 'Take High Score' (which ends up being the same thing playing single-player).

I've never played a Police Force, but yeah that does sound lame.

It does get hard to double your score when your score is higher. I think you get 10 seconds to hit both ramps. I have found a trick is to soft plunge enough so the ball will roll over the switch on the top of the right ramp, hang for a second and roll back over the switch - registering a right ramp shot. The ball should return to the right flipper, where a well timed shot will hit it immediately up the left ramp - doubling the score.

The hard part is to get the ball to hang enough above the right ramp switch before rolling over it again. Too fast and the game will not register it as a ramp shot. The good news is that you will still get the ball to the right flipper for an attempt at the left ramp shot.

#15 12 years ago

just played mine, did some touch-ups on the cabinet. The more I play it, the more I like it. Something about those late 80's pins I just LOVE

#16 12 years ago

So when you sell Jokerz! does that mean you'll be contributing to the downfall of pinball since you'll have nothing but DMD's?

No, because I intend to replace it with a funhouse.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Leesburg, VA
$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/just-had-the-game-of-my-life-on-jokerz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.