(Topic ID: 79680)

Just had a pretty bad shipping experience with UPS...

By tamoore

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 49 posts
  • 32 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by vid1900
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vid1900.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#49 10 years ago
    Quoted from mcclad:

I have said this on many threads and I am glad that I get to drag their name through the mud once again. UPS sucks. There was one year where my sister bought an eclectric dirt bike for her son for Christmas. She wanted to surprise him so she sent it to my elderly parents house. There was some info on the package about the shipping location and the person who paid the shipping. (My brother in law Anthony.) The UPS driver brought it in the house for my parents and left. A short while later, a man claiming to be "Tony's friend" said he was there to pick up the motorcyle and bring it to my sister to have it wrapped. He even told my parents he knew where it was in the house and he could get it himself. My Mom and Dad thought it was legit, so they let him take it. There were 3 people who knew where it was when it was delivered. My parents and the piece of sh*t scumbag ups driver who tipped off a thief to enter the house of a couple of old people and steal a child's Christmas present.

Old people always use cordless phones and people in the neighborhood simply listen in for entertainment on their scanners.

Way more than 3 people knew about that gift.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vid1900.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/just-had-a-pretty-bad-shipping-experience-with-ups?tu=vid1900 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.