(Topic ID: 79680)

Just had a pretty bad shipping experience with UPS...

By tamoore

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 49 posts
  • 32 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by vid1900
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 85vett.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 10 years ago

That really sucks but I have to add, your purchaser was a bit lazy. He could have called to arrange for pick-up at the UPS hub vs telling you to do it. I've done that dozens of times when I get home to see the slip and it's something I needed that day. I call them up and they pull it when the driver shows back up. If the driver is late getting back you may be waiting a while but you still get to pick it up.

I think the purchaser may have been some of the problem here too. No doubt UPS sucks sometimes though.

#15 10 years ago
    Quoted from maddog14:

My local UPS is incredibly awesome. I have the cel phone number of the driver. Employees know me by name when I drop off after hours. Always willing to help me when I need it.
    I think it is just certain regions.

Must be. My UPS stuff always comes in good shape and the drivers are super nice. Fed-X and USPS are another story where I live though. It's a50/50 shot if I get a package to me via USPS. Fortunately it normally winds up in a neighbors box or door step but still frustrating.

#18 10 years ago

Damn skippy. I have 2 vendors already that have me on a do not deliver USPS list. I've complained with the post master locally as my neighbors do. Mail, deliveries, etc are always getting messed up.

We have one of those community boxes and I think they get mixed up on who's box is who. No clue but it's frustrating.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 85vett.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/just-had-a-pretty-bad-shipping-experience-with-ups?tu=85vett and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.