New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 250806)

Just got my first pin...possibly found some issues...help!

By Daximus

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 40 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 months ago by Daximus
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 7 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5463 (resized).jpg
IMG_5495 (resized).jpg
IMG_5485 (resized).jpg
IMG_5482 (resized).jpg
IMG_5477 (resized).jpg
IMG_5473 (resized).jpg
DE810651-48F0-410B-BDC7-F2A62F055008 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jonosborne.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#35 1 year ago

I’ve done several deals with Bill from Denver. He has sold me 4 pinball machines and they’ve all been just as described. He is an honest guy who practices integrity and respect to all those he meets. He is also an amazing father and loving husband. I’m sorry you had an issue with Stargate, but if something is wrong he will always make it right. I highly recommend Bill’s Game World. If you need any help with your game you can call me at 3038020307. But think of this as a perfect opportunity to dive right in to your new machine. Welcome to insanity!

#39 1 year ago

That’s awesome news! Bill is my go-to person when it comes to sales and repair in Denver. I’m not really sure what was up with that KeeperUSA person but I have a feeling he was just projecting insecurities to create drama online. Huge thumbs down on his part. I guarantee that if he really did have an issue with one of Bill’s games and contacted him directly Bill would’ve taken care of his issues immediately. Things outside of our control can and will happen every so often when we decide to sell a game, but it’s more about what’s done to remedy it that makes the most difference! Good luck with the machine, man!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Interactive
Cobra Amusements
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Lighting - Interactive
Cobra Amusements
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 42.00
$ 349.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 15.45
Gameroom - Decorations
KAHR.US Circuits
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Palmer, MA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jonosborne.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside