image-37.jpg
image-183.jpg
image.jpg
th-951.jpeg
image-796.jpg
image-303.jpg
image-557.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wiseman9986.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

I just bought my first pinball a 1967 williams magic city found it on Facebook I only paid 130 for it and it works just have to get a few things working replay wheel one of the bells and the knocker and a left flipper coil already talked to bgresto about the backglass just have to get the wife onboard with it tell me what you think

image.jpgimage.jpg image-303.jpgimage-303.jpg image-557.jpgimage-557.jpg image-796.jpgimage-796.jpg
#8 10 years ago

Thanks will do already learned a lot I think I got the replay wheel working just some solidified grease in the pivot points won't know until I get the play field back together though

#13 10 years ago

Great where do I get this Teflon grease?

#23 10 years ago

Lol I try that she is always worried I will mess it up what should the gap be on all the other bumpers they all seemed slow to react

#32 10 years ago

Right deffinetly don't tell her that

#38 10 years ago

Just finished waxing the play field ready to start reassembly I started with magic eraser and 91 percent alcohol then I moved to novus 2 then 1 and then mothers carnauba wax to finish it off I think it turned out pretty goodimage.jpgimage.jpgimage-183.jpgimage-183.jpgimage-37.jpgimage-37.jpg

#45 10 years ago

Thank you very much I will deffinetly triple thick the backglass as soon as it warms up I didn't even really talk the guy down he was only asking 150 I'm not sure why he was asking that he had another em game he was asking 600 for and it wasn't much better shape

#47 10 years ago

It was a gottlieb baseball theme I don't remember the name

#49 10 years ago

I found it it's called the big hit he is asking 600 but I'm sure he would go less if anyone is interested he has had it for sale for a while with no interest as far as I know located in il

#53 10 years ago

Ok will do it is deffinetly a last resort it is flaking bad

#54 10 years ago

Just finished up the play fieldimage.jpgimage.jpg

#60 10 years ago

Ah yes I have read through your thread several times already it's a good one it's actually how I found this great site

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 109.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wiseman9986.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/just-got-my-first-pinball-a-magic-city?tu=wiseman9986 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.