Topic Stats

• 33 posts
  • 29 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by kwiKimart
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Hey all! Just got a Funhouse a few weeks ago and already replacing parts with new shiny ones. I find myself up until 3am just looking at it and remember playing it on the boardwalk in Ocean City, New Jersey as a kid. Love my new hobbie. I have been talking about buying a pin for years and finally got it!

#2 11 years ago

Congrats! Better make room for his friends. These things travel in packs.

#3 11 years ago

Good job! Brings back some nice memories, doesn't it.

#4 11 years ago

Funhouse is one of my favorites, great first pin! Welcome to the hobby!

#5 11 years ago

Congratulations! I know the feeling -- some of my most meditative moments these days are when, late at night after the family is asleep, I just sit and stare at my lineup blinking away in glorious silence (interrupted by the occasional Dalek or Picard quip).

#6 11 years ago

Excellent first choice. Funhouse was my second pin and its still in our collection.

Welcome. Start clearing space for more pins.

#7 11 years ago

Congrats! Hope to join you as a first pin owner soon

#8 11 years ago

Congrats! Let the games begin!

#9 11 years ago

Great choice. Welcome to the addiction

#10 11 years ago

Nice first game, not many will top that.

#11 11 years ago

congrats. funhouse was my second pin

#12 11 years ago

Welcome to the asylum.

#13 11 years ago

Congratulations! How much do you want for it??

#14 11 years ago

Congratulations and welcome to Pinside!

#15 11 years ago

thanks everyone. I'm pretty excited and even got my younger brother hooked too. Already clearing space for a Whirlwind or Ripley's soon!

#16 11 years ago

Ah, the joy that is to come! Welcome to the club!

#18 11 years ago

thanks Evan!!

#19 11 years ago

Congrats! Welcome to the sickness.

#20 11 years ago

Congratulations, now grab yourself a hotdog!

#21 11 years ago

Congrats and welcome! Besides getting married and having my Children, buying my first pin last May (Fish Tales) was the best thing i've ever done! Now i have 3 and i play, watch and live pinball.

#22 11 years ago
Quoted from rmancini:

thanks everyone. I'm pretty excited and even got my younger brother hooked too. Already clearing space for a Whirlwind or Ripley's soon!

Yep.....he's got the bug.

Welcome to the wonderful sickness!

#23 11 years ago

It all starts with one, wonder how many you will have in 6 months?
Welcome!!

#24 11 years ago

Hey,

That's a heck of a way to get your feet wet! Congrats.

Luke

#25 11 years ago

well Im already looking at bigger apartments. But the deal I made with my girlfriend is one a year. So since she bought be Funhouse for Christmas (2012). I can get another for 2013 now. But I predict 4 buy the end of 2013. haha

#26 11 years ago

Wow that's JUST a bit better than my first, an Entertainer cocktail pinball for 80 bucks! Have fun!

#27 11 years ago

hahha I was just looking at an Entertainer for my living room for $250 online

#28 11 years ago
Quoted from rmancini:

I love both those! Good job spreading the addiction.

#29 11 years ago

Get ready for pin #2, #3 and many more cause it is like eating potato chips, you can't just have one! Congrats on getting a Funhouse welcome to the addiction.

#30 11 years ago

Big congrats on the first pin and a very fun one at that! Hope you keep at it and love the hobby as much as many of us do.

#31 11 years ago

Congratulations! Gotta love Funhouse! Start selling your furniture, TV's, anything of value. Sell the wife and kids if you have them....YOU WILL WANT MORE THAN ONE! j/k of course..(on the kids part)

#32 11 years ago

Great Pin! Congrats and welcome

#33 11 years ago

Great choice for your first pin.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/just-got-my-first-pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.