(Topic ID: 49386)

Just got back from setting up my games at Allentown

By SilverUnicorn

10 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

There will be quite the free play area! Lots still to be set up, but many many games there already!

Played Guns and Roses for the first time!

Chris

#2 10 years ago

Glad you made it ! Have a great show !
    LTG : )

#3 10 years ago

Stop by the Pinnovators booth we have acdc back in black with our headphone jack installed.

#4 10 years ago
    Quoted from lllvjr:

Stop by the Pinnovators booth we have acdc back in black with our headphone jack installed.

You had just brought it in when I was leaving. Will definitely check it out on Saturday!

Chris

#5 10 years ago

Yeah saw the set up pictures

Very excited to play some pins and see all the folks

Man that would kill my back hope your using carts and Dolly's to keep you in good shape to enjoy the show

See you all in the am for setup of Cactus Canyon Continued

James

#6 10 years ago

I was there waiting in case you needed help. Looks like you got it all set up though. Which games did you bring?

#7 10 years ago

Please post some pix from the show for those of us unable to get there.Thanx.

#8 10 years ago
    Quoted from EvilJack:

I was there waiting in case you needed help. Looks like you got it all set up though. Which games did you bring?

Sorry man

Things camr together so quick, I did not have a chance to call.

We brought Diner, Fire and T3.

Chris

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/just-got-back-from-setting-up-my-games-at-allentown and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.