Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 93 posts
  • 41 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by TheZohan
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

65690887_(resized).jpg
    RoscoeRadio_(resized).jpg
    Roscoe_(resized).jpg
    WP_20160410_12_10_34_Pro.jpg
    metallica_(resized).jpg
    There are 93 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 8 years ago

hmmm, were flank's machines the ones with surgical masks and glove dispensers in front?

#52 8 years ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

Now that's more like it. - Hey, go beat on Centerflanks machines.

Now that's some funny shit right there!

#53 8 years ago
    Quoted from wcbrandes:

hmmm, were flank's machines the ones with surgical masks and glove dispensers in front?

I heard Kanaduh showed up and licked all the lockdown bars

#54 8 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

I bet the people that play the games all weekend cared that they were there. Good input though.
    What was your last username before you were banned from Pinside?

Speaking of banned, weren't you banned from MGC after last years "issues" you had?

#55 8 years ago
    Quoted from volcanodiver:

Speaking of banned, weren't you banned from MGC after last years "issues" you had?

What "issues" are those? Please list them.

#56 8 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

What "issues" are those? Please list them.

why, were you so drinky last year you forgot being in places you shouldn't have been to the point of the cops getting called by the staff?

#57 8 years ago
    Quoted from volcanodiver:

why, were you so drinky last year you forgot being in places you shouldn't have been to the point of the cops getting called by the staff?

No cops were ever called, were you there? Doesn't sound like it...

#58 8 years ago

I'm not going to comment on this thread because some of my favorite pinsiders are on both sides of this discussion. But I will say, I spit up coke on my computer while reading this thread. Thanks for that.

#59 8 years ago
    #60 8 years ago

Centerflank will some times annoy me with his comments, but I agree with him on this thread and doesn't he get to have an opinion too? Maybe it's because I am deployed and I have no patience with people now, or I am sick and tired of all the political correct BS and everyone needs a safe space so their feelings do not get hurt. In any case when I read OP's thread I was like WOW, this guy hated that show and threw in a few nice comments so he could defend himself if people who ran the show read his comments. I think the majority of his comments would not have been made if he had ever brought a pin to show before, so I just brush it off that he is a NEWB and doesn't know any better. No worries OP, keep on flipping.

#61 8 years ago

This guy was asking around for CF all weekend....

Roscoe_(resized).jpgRoscoe_(resized).jpg

#62 8 years ago

I poked my head in one of the back rooms and snapped this pic

RoscoeRadio_(resized).jpgRoscoeRadio_(resized).jpg

#63 8 years ago
    #64 8 years ago
    #65 8 years ago
    Quoted from craigj:

So what do you guys think of WOZ as far as reliability. I've read a lot about the initial issues, but what about newer ones built from the past year or two? I did some work to my Space Invaders when I owned it, so I could handle simple stuff if it comes up.

I personally like WOZ and find them easy to work on. I am sure you can get a HUO for a fair price here or at your next show. The WOZ community is very helpful and there are several threads here you can ask around for any issues that may arise. Good luck in your quest.

#66 8 years ago
    Quoted from craigj:

You really are not a very nice member of this community sir.

That is so TRON.

#67 8 years ago
    #68 8 years ago
    Quoted from capguntrooper:

Maybe it's because I am deployed and I have no patience with people now, or I am sick and tired of all the political correct BS and everyone needs a safe space so their feelings do not get hurt.

Just stay clear of all "Dirty Legs" and you'll be fine. Airborne!

#69 8 years ago

Your kids are young with short attention spans. Why not get a few older games instead of one WOZ? It's an awful deep game for young kids.

#70 8 years ago
    Quoted from PaulCoff:

Just stay clear of all "Dirty Legs" and you'll be fine. Airborne!

LMFAO! ALL THE WAY!

#71 8 years ago
    Quoted from FrankJ:

Your kids are young with short attention spans. Why not get a few older games instead of one WOZ? It's an awful deep game for young kids.

Awful deep and expensive

#72 8 years ago

I like turtles.

#73 8 years ago

Our group had a great time. Thanks to all who put forth the effort we went sunday. Only glitch was parking for some reason the cars in our row didn't park front to back. They added an extra row so anyone in the middle was trapped by a car in front and another car in back. Three in a row, really how stupid can someone be. Eventually a car moved from the 3 next to us and we managed to escape.

#74 8 years ago
    Quoted from craigj:

Kids want me to buy an NBA Fastbreak now, I don't really want it, but I couldn't get them off that machine.

Do yourself a favor, get that pin for the whole family. It's really great! kids will love it and its a bargain.

#75 8 years ago

Anytime you want to know more about woz let me know. We talked for a bit at the show. You have my info. Let me know how I can help.

Kingpin

#76 8 years ago
    #77 8 years ago
    Quoted from indybru:

Our group had a great time. Thanks to all who put forth the effort we went sunday. Only glitch was parking for some reason the cars in our row didn't park front to back. They added an extra row so anyone in the middle was trapped by a car in front and another car in back. Three in a row, really how stupid can someone be. Eventually a car moved from the 3 next to us and we managed to escape.

Now you did it.

(cartoon bubble above my head wondering how centerflank is going to respond....will it go like this.......)

How dare you question parking at MGC. I freakin busted my nuts and rode my Tron blinged out bicycle with a pinball machine strapped on my back for a friend to the show. That's how good a friend I am. Parking at MGC! Did everyone in your "group" pile in one car or bring their own? I bet they brought their own. Next time instead of complaining about parking why not ride your bicycles like I did. Then parking wouldn't be an issue would it.

I kid, I kid my friend!

#78 8 years ago

Went today also - solid time. There's such a good vibe about this place with everything else that's going on. Great selection of games! Ghostbusters was pretty amazing, wait lines weren't too long. Only thing is we got there around noon and people were slowly starting to pack up. Also did the Oculus room and that dude gave me a free beer. No complaints.

#79 8 years ago

The OP is always welcome to Come to my place and play a couple of those that he missed. AC/DC and MMr are always available.

#80 8 years ago
    Quoted from craigj:

We all loved playing metallica, but the artwork just isn't for us, our pin will be the first thing your eyes go to when entering the house, I'd prefer something that looks nicer.

WP_20160410_12_10_34_Pro.jpg

That line of thinking will leave you dissapointed. Buy what is fun to play, not what matches your sofa and curtains, because no matter what pin you get, your inlaws and guests will probably think its tacky and an armoire would look nicer.

#81 8 years ago

He's speechless!!

#82 8 years ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

He's speechless!!

Did he delete all his posts?

#83 8 years ago
    Quoted from dantebean:

Did he delete all his posts?

Pretty classy move there. I mean the OP.

#84 8 years ago

Sounds like a great thread, sorry I missed it.

#85 8 years ago

Makes this thread 10x funnier without the OPs posts.

#87 8 years ago

Who the f deletes all of his posts? This hobby is full of crazy nut jobs.

#88 8 years ago

Let's go easy on him. He's doing what he felt is best for himself and we should respect that. We all have a learning curve here and he really is a newbie.

Besides, I've deleted many of my comments over the years and I've seen many others as well.

#89 8 years ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

Let's go easy on him. He's doing what he felt is best for himself and we should respect that. We all have a learning curve here and he really is a newbie.
    Besides, I've deleted many of my comments over the years and I've seen many others as well.

Unless you read his posts in people's posts, I love these little plot twists before my missions...lol.

#90 8 years ago

MGC must be doing this "the Chicago way".

But wait, this is WI we're talking about. Sorry, I'm not sure you even know what that means. Go Pack!

#91 8 years ago

Highlights :
    First off, major bummer....

I like my Highlights with a little more Goofus and Gallant.

#92 8 years ago

Did my comment put him over the edge? I didn't mean it as an insult, just advice from my own experiences. Buy the pin that you have fun playing, not the one you think looks better in your home or will impress your friends.

#93 8 years ago
    Quoted from dantebean:

Did he delete all his posts

65690887_(resized).jpg65690887_(resized).jpg

There are 93 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/just-got-back-from-mgc/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.