Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by lpeters82
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

castlesncoastersFeb2012.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lpeters82.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 12 years ago

If you happen to be in Phoenix, I'd highly suggest checking out Castles n' Coasters. A really nice collection of pinball machines. The current lineup includes...The Addams Family, High Speed II: The Getaway, Junkyard, The Simpsons Pinball Party, Family Guy, Creature From The Black Lagoon, Champion Pub, Nascar, Batman: The Dark Knight, Iron Man, Spiderman, Revenge from Mars, The Shadow, Who Donnit, Indiana Jones, Monster Bash, Pirates of the Caribbean, Lord of the Rings, Medieval Madness, Elvis, Terminator 3, Attack From Mars, Star Wars Episode One. Wow, this is a memory test. I guess they also used to have a Circus Voltaire, but they sold it a week or two ago. I spent played for three hours on about $10, and could have stayed longer.

I was surprised, but some of my favorites were Who Donnit and Champion Pub. They might get old in a home collection but were a lot of fun for a few plays.

#5 12 years ago
    Quoted from Krajkerjac:

Did you see the ones upstairs too?

Yeah, I spent most of my time there...mm, lotr, afm, ij, w?d, potc, mb, swe1

#6 12 years ago

They said they sold the CV to make room for other machines. If it was really a space issue there are a lot of other games I'd sell first. I thought the lineup was a little Stern heavy.

#11 12 years ago
    Quoted from Jay_Allegro:

I was surprised how many machines had LED's in them.

I was also surprised, although I thought they went cheap on them. I found a lot of the machines with LEDs to be way to dark.

6 years later
    #14 5 years ago

I was less impressed on my second trip. I'm not sure if it went downhill or if I am just more knowledgeable regarding issues with games. Every game I played had something fairly major wrong with it...lock issues, broken ball gates, magnets raised so high you could catch serious air, etc. Still worth a trip if you are in the area. Pinballs priced from $.50 to $1.00. Retro arcade games are only $.25. Unfortunately, most kids still don't play them. They would rather spend $1.50 on a "kiddy slot machine".

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lpeters82.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/just-got-back-from-castles-n-coasters?tu=lpeters82 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.