Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

T2_.jpg
#1 12 years ago

I just purchased a T2 and am trying to figure out the cannon loading. It seems your suppose to hit the single drop target under the skull and then the target should stay down. Mine pops right back up.

I gave the under playfield parts an inspection and once over but it looks in order.

One hit and the drop should stay down right?

#2 12 years ago

The cannon shot should hit the targets on the left side i think heres a vid foward it to 1:27

#3 12 years ago

Mike you truly are awesome! Anyone needs help with anything within 10 minutes you got it!

#4 12 years ago
Quoted from DarthPinhead:

Mike you truly are awesome! Anyone needs help with anything within 10 minutes you got it!

I try and help out the best i can

#5 12 years ago

I'm pretty sure Doug is talking about the drop target that allows balls to be locked (under the skull).
I've never owned a T2, not sure how many times you have to knock that target down.

#6 12 years ago

'Load the cannon'!

On my T2 on each ball I hit the drop target once and it goes down. I then load the cannon and then get a shot with the cannon at the flashing targets. Then after a multi-ball and jackpot the target goes back up. Each time you get a new ball drop target is up. Yours sounds like not working properly.........

#7 12 years ago

My T2, If Load the Gun light is Lite. 1- shot to the Target will cause it to drop, the Next shot will load the Gun.. Sometimes the target will Pop-back up ,, you will have to hit and lite the target's on the right to gain a 3rd chance.. I have noticed the same thing..

.. Not a Full Vid of my T2 but i did shoot it last week..

T2_.jpgT2_.jpg

#8 12 years ago

It could be a faulty diode on the actuator switch that the drop target activates. It's a common problem with the target falling and NOT resetting, but it may cause it to reset prematurely as well i think.

This guy explains it a bit, scroll down a little:

http://www.aaarpinball.com/T2/t2.htm

#9 12 years ago

Mine always stays down after I hit it once. Once I load the cannon and make the shot it pops back up (or stays down if I get a direct hit and go to multiball). Awesome!

#10 12 years ago

Yes this is the drop target that should stay down under the metal skull.

I tested the switch using the test and it beeps when the switch is activated manually or with the drop target.

Yet it wont stay down during gameplay, it just comes right back up and Arnold never says load cannon.

I wonder if the switch would test ok but still have a bad diode or something. I tried re-seating the connecter on the board too.

Thank you for all the help so far.

#11 12 years ago

I just realize the load gun is never lit either. The light works but no matter what it does not light.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, OH
$ 39.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 21.95
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9.95
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 12.99
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 27.95
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/just-got-a-t2-and-need-some-info-on-the-cannon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.