Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 38 posts
  • 36 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by CaptainNeo
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

arnold_pects_flex.gif
    TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
    #2 10 years ago

Fcuk off

#3 10 years ago

Hmmm.

#4 10 years ago

This is so awesome!

#5 10 years ago

Now what could go wrong here?

#6 10 years ago

bwhahaha...Could you be any more obvious?

#7 10 years ago
    Quoted from retroman37:

I just bought a great refurbished AC/DC pinball machine in EXCELLENT condition for only $7000!
    While surfing the interwebs for old arcade machines to buy for a special holiday gift I found that they were all either in nasty condition being sold for parts, or they were waaaay too expensive for me to afford. However, I finally stumbled upon this website called arcade specialties that sold me this machine for the perfect price and in brand new working condition, really bringing me back to when I would rack up the high scores as a kid back in the Jersey Shore in 78'! Really a great find guys, and if anyone wants to check this website out for themselves, here's the link--> http://www.arcadespecialties.com/
    And if you think this guy might not have a wide selection, with retro arcade machines being so hard to come by these days, think again. He has this huge selection of refurbished machines that made it hard for me to just buy one machine!
    Hope all you fellow ladies and gents have a good holiday season!

Hello, owner of Arcade Specialties - you are horrible at faking being a customer. You certainly came to the wrong place if you think people here will get excited about a $7000 used AC/DC lol....maniac.

#8 10 years ago

wish i was closer

#9 10 years ago

Shazaaaam!!

#11 10 years ago

This is so bad, I wouldn't be surprised if it was someone with an axe to grind about Arcade Specialties. Unless Arcade Specialities is known for this kind of thing.

#12 10 years ago

This guy's about to get taken back to 6th grade Algebra class...

#13 10 years ago

$8k by Christmas...

#14 10 years ago

Oh Man... I know it looks obvious but let's try to see the good in someone first and assume this guy just got screwed. If it is the company then we can get the pitch forks out. I know I was taken hard on my first buy so it happens ($2K for a routed Batman DE). Shoot, theirs a local gameroom store where I live that sells Pro machines for $6K and they sell a couple every now and then. They are located at the rich side of Austin.

If this is real then I'm sorry OP but you got taken. Those go for well less than that brand spanking new. I'd drop this company and go with JJ from Gexchange, Trent from Tilt, Mellisa/Chris from Cointaker etc for your next purchase as all these vendors (and more) will take care of you on this site.

If this is the company. Shame on you. It's all good to try and open your market by advertising but be honest on for the sake of ___ don't try to even play like you have good pricing if that is what you consider good. Just look on the front page of this site and you will see a HUO AC/DC pre for $5600. $7K is absurd.

#15 10 years ago

**Plug**

#16 10 years ago

Does Arcade Specialties offer pinball playing classes?

-Rev

#17 10 years ago

IBTL.

Waiting for the boobs.

#18 10 years ago

arnold_pects_flex.gifarnold_pects_flex.gif
    #19 10 years ago

Hi, Welcome to the internets

#20 10 years ago

so, let me get this straight. you couldn't afford a NIB premium for about $7K, but you are more than happy with your shopped out, potentially routed machine?

I want to find out that this was a pro, because then that 7K was an even better deal!!

read: dude, you were already taken to school by arcadespecialties.com or you're a horrible "fake" customer trying to promote your own website. on the plus side, its a nice change to seem spam with a topic that is actually associated to the forum it's posted on.

#21 10 years ago

Thanks for this. I needed a laugh.

#22 10 years ago

Thanks for the tip, new poster guy!

Enjoy that new refurbished machine!

#23 10 years ago

this is hilarious and total bs

#24 10 years ago
    Quoted from mojozone:

this is hilarious and total bs

We can only hope!

#25 10 years ago

I've got a great idea. You use your phone, take a picture, and instantaneously put it out there on the line and share it with your friends......

#26 10 years ago
    Quoted from Chrizg:

Hi, Welcome to the internets

That made ice tea come out of my nose!

#27 10 years ago

Best first post ever....not. IBTL

#28 10 years ago

It is hard to believe that a new AC/DC would need to be refurbished. Waxed, replace the balls, and the glass cleaned. Is not really a refurbish.......

#29 10 years ago

Dear Mr. Retroman37,

If you came here to promote your business, you're doing it wrong.

Love,
    The Entire Pinside Community

#30 10 years ago

This thread is going to go into the 'Best of 2013' records.

#31 10 years ago

I hope this is a fake fake.
    If it's a real fake, it's the worst fake ever.

#33 10 years ago

I was wondering why the OP was tilted/flagged/whatever! Are people that stupid? Besides, ACDC is to new to be "refurbished"!

#34 10 years ago

On those days that I need to do some copywriting I will look back at the OP post to remind myself how not to do it.

#35 10 years ago

Great price!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#36 10 years ago

If you need more pins.....I will be happy to sell you mine at a refurbished price...

#37 10 years ago

Nice score. At least 10k by Christmas!

(Not that you would know what that means)

#38 10 years ago
    Quoted from Miguel351:

IBTL.
    Waiting for the boobs.

I think the boobs was the original poster.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/just-got-a-gorgeous-refurbished-pinball-machine and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.