Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by mojozone
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Blue_Jewel_Shooter_Rod_001.JPG
    White_Water_Lighted_Flipper_Button_Mod.jpg
    Getaway_HS_II-Lighted_Flipper_Button_M.jpg
    #1 12 years ago

Hey guys here's a couple half ass photos of the lighted flipper button mod I did on my HS II tonite and of the same mod I did on my White Water a couple weeks ago.
    Am pretty damn happy with the outcome for about 10 bucks and a couple hrs. while hangin at Pinside.com and listening to some tunes.
    Did it with clear flipper buttons and light sockets from Pinball Life and LED's from Cointaker.

Getaway_HS_II-Lighted_Flipper_Button_M.jpgGetaway_HS_II-Lighted_Flipper_Button_M.jpg White_Water_Lighted_Flipper_Button_Mod.jpgWhite_Water_Lighted_Flipper_Button_Mod.jpg

#2 12 years ago

Looks great! I also like the red shooter on the WH2O.

#3 12 years ago

gweempose,Funny you should mention the red shooter rod,as I did not really like it,since about everything is blue on WH2O.
    I just put on this Blue-Jewel Shooter Rod last night,that I bought from a great pinball board repairman and parts seller-Rob Anthony

Blue_Jewel_Shooter_Rod_001.JPGBlue_Jewel_Shooter_Rod_001.JPG

#4 12 years ago

it looks pretty damn good on your WW and this is the best way to do it.

i did exactly the same thing, light socket 555 and clear button from pinball life, one flex super from cointakers (choose your color). i've tried all the other ways outhere but i always come back to this method.

nice result.

#5 12 years ago

Can you show a picture of how it mounted inside?

#6 12 years ago

I really like that custom "Anejo Dispenser" you have on the table V8!!! Are the lime wedges hiding behind the glue?

Seriously though, great job V8!
    I have been too lazy to do mine...

#7 12 years ago

Can't slip anything past NP! Yea too lazy myself but they look great so I may have to get on it. Thanks for posting the pics.

#8 12 years ago

They both look good. Nice simple mod.

#9 12 years ago

You might want to glue and clamp that corner as it is separating... I had that problem and if I hadn't fixed it, it might have split open.

#10 12 years ago

Looks good. If you want the color changing version try kimballspinballs.com

My TZ will have Kim's CCFBs tied into his version of the door fade kit using one IR remote. These are the stats using his system:

the IR LED Remote Controls have 8 levels of brightness within each solid Color (16 x 8 = 128) and 8 Levels of adjustment with each of the 4 Modes (=32 Modes).

*Modes he means flash, fade, etc.

#11 12 years ago

absocountry2,Here is where I copied the idea from,a real nice guy at RGP posted about it and pics also,his is the first post,then click on his pics and the last 2 pics show the set-up on the inside of the cabinet.
    My pics are crap-this mod looks Way-Cool in person,the LED's DO NOT have that goofy bright look to them at all in this application.
    Do it and you will be pleased-best of all it is absolutely reversable-but there will be no need for that.
    http://groups.google.com/group/rec.games.pinball/browse_thread/thread/8d883838709a3345/6f65833cc643b50d#6f65833cc643b50d

#12 12 years ago

This is way cool. Thanks for the link as well.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/just-finished-my-lighted-flipper-button-mod and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.