(Topic ID: 130461)

Just finished bathroom in the party barn

By z28dan

8 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2320.JPG
    IMG_2322.JPG
    IMG_2319.JPG
    IMG_2318.JPG
    IMG_2317.JPG
    image1.JPG
    #1 8 years ago

Just finished a new bathroom in the gameroom/party barn. There wasn't one to begin with, so it was a little challenging.
    Not to mention my first ceramic tile job.
    Here's a few pics.image1.JPGimage1.JPGIMG_2317.JPGIMG_2317.JPGIMG_2318.JPGIMG_2318.JPGIMG_2319.JPGIMG_2319.JPGIMG_2322.JPGIMG_2322.JPGIMG_2320.JPGIMG_2320.JPG

#2 8 years ago

Nice

#3 8 years ago

Great job well done... Wish I could have a bathroom like that for my game room.

#4 8 years ago

Since these pics, I've finished the trim and added coin-op condom machine and feminine napkin machine on back wall.
    I also cleaned up most of the gameroom. more pics to come.

#5 8 years ago

Love the flush handle

1 week later
    #6 8 years ago

+1 Killer handle and setup Dan!

#7 8 years ago

Yes! Nice job!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/just-finished-bathroom-in-the-party-barn and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.