Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Marc
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

Ii have been appreciating this forum. Proud to support it. Thanks Robin.
    Pinaholic

#2 11 years ago

Great! This forum needs to keep going, the information and people are a great asset to pinball!

#3 11 years ago

Everybody needs a heart! It only takes a minute.

#4 11 years ago

#5 11 years ago

I am planning to donate too, this forum is just amazing

#6 11 years ago

I must say this is the best put together forum i have ever seen or used. A+ work!

Will donate once this credit card bill goes away...

#7 11 years ago

Just added my name to the donations list.

#8 11 years ago

Took me two days to realize I wanted to join as a member, less than a week to send in some cash.

I really appreciate the depth of knowledge and experience present, both in content and participants.

Now, to get my first "modern" pin so I can fit in too

cheers,

rody

#9 11 years ago

Congrats guys, Robin always appreciates the donations. It will be cool to see more hearts go up.

#10 11 years ago

I had to wait 24 hours after donating for my heart. Rules!?!?!

#11 11 years ago

Got a heart!. Thanks Robin

#13 11 years ago
    Quoted from pinaholic:

Ii have been appreciating this forum. Proud to support it.

Awesome, thanks for the appreciation!

Quoted from Marc:

I had to wait 24 hours after donating for my heart.

I try my best to get any heart added within 24 hours. I'm sorry if it takes somewhat longer than expected to get your Pinside heart, it's often a manual process for me and I'm in a different timezone than most of you guys!

#14 11 years ago
    Quoted from EmptyLogic:

» YouTube video

That Larry David clip was great! For years people have said what a great show it is.. Now I know why.. Will be donating in honor of Ted Danson..
    Al

#15 11 years ago
    Quoted from robin:

Awesome, thanks for the appreciation!
    I try my best to get any heart added within 24 hours. I'm sorry if it takes somewhat longer than expected to get your Pinside heart, it's often a manual process for me and I'm in a different timezone than most of you guys!

It wasn't a complaint It was more a suttle referance that mine had to be added manually because I did recurring donations.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/just-donated-to-pinside and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.