(Topic ID: 188991)

Just curious on who owns more then 10 pins.

By Radrog

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_2017-05-14-13-51-06 (resized).png
    IMG_1994 (resized).PNG
    fullsizeoutput_da (resized).jpeg

This topic is closed.

There are 78 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 6 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Good afternoon OP.
    We are getting reports on this thread. Some believe you to be trolling. I'm giving you the benifit of the doubt and assuming new collector enthusiasm.
    Enjoy the site, but remember to keep boosting and what not to a minimum. Try not to quote yourself except in rare circumstances.

Sorry for any problems. I'm basically new to this site. Just having fun and learning (your wife is beautiful). Happy mothers day!

#52 6 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

I admire and share your enthusiasm!
    I play pinball in my sleep!
    This, like all other forums, have every kind of person, age and disposition​.
    It is not uncommon to have a view, or feeling, with others in direct opposition.
    Just know it's really all in good intent, and roll with it,.....
    Yup, more than 10 for almost 45 years.....never gets boring, unlike my coins, comic books, baseball cards.
    I'm 57 going on 16, so I'm a giddy kid all over again.

#53 6 years ago
    Quoted from Radrog:

What is trolling?

Oh FFS Seriously guys? Can we wake up? This guy is a waste of bandwidth. Kaneda lite.

#54 6 years ago
    Quoted from Yoko2una:

Oh FFS Seriously guys? Can we wake up? This guy is a waste of bandwidth. Kaneda lite.

I truely don't understand. I was looking at other threads and happen to come across a photo of his wife.... please get over it.

#55 6 years ago

Nothing to do with the wife. Everything to do with you being a troll by definition.

#56 6 years ago
    Quoted from Yoko2una:

Nothing to do with the wife. Everything to do with you being a troll by definition.

Come on, he's an engineer! You can't expect him to look that up using that new fangeled, hard to understand site called google?!?

#57 6 years ago
    Quoted from tslayer71:

Come on, he's an engineer! You can't expect him to look that up using that new fangeled, hard to understand site called google?!?

Sorry, never said I was good at what I do.

#58 6 years ago
    Quoted from Yoko2una:

Please in all honesty. What is a troll?

#59 6 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

Yikes! This might be a Pinside record.

Nope, this fella in this pic doesn't have a single thumbs up!

IMG_1994 (resized).PNGIMG_1994 (resized).PNG

#60 6 years ago
    Quoted from Radrog:

Is there many people on this awesome pinside web site that owns 10 or more pinball machines in there home?

I'm in the 10 club currently ( if that's such a thing)...I'll add 2 more down the road but 10 seems to be the magic number between playing variety, having too many to take care of, and being able to have games from all eras.

Keep having fun bud!! I have fun with my son.

#61 6 years ago

people, people.
    dont feed the troll
    it only encourages them

#62 6 years ago

In every motorcycle group I've ridden with, there is always the "alpha male" who has the nicest bike, the hottest wife, the biggest truck.

The beautiful thing about going to Sturgis is that it is the "great equalizer" - your alpha male friend no longer has the best bike or the hottest wife he is just a fellow rider.

#63 6 years ago

Everything I do seems to turn out negatively. My intentions are always good.

#64 6 years ago

All I did on this thread was ask one simple question (wow, never thought this would of been such a big deal). Mods..... all I did was ask a simple question.

#65 6 years ago
    Quoted from Radrog:

Everything I do seems to turn out negatively. My intentions are always good.

OK...I'll bite.

In your short time on Pinside, you engaged in name calling, (Douchebag), you've humblebragged about your collection in several threads, you racked up more "thumbs downs" than anyone in recent memory, and you've mocked people with modest collections.

...and how do you respond to a Mod trying to give you advice and a break? You comment on how hot his wife is.

You might try to learn how to read the room a little better. Just my opinion.

#66 6 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

OK...I'll bite.
    In your short time on Pinside, you engaged in name calling, (Douchebag), you've humblebragged about your collection in several threads, you racked up more "thumbs downs" than anyone in recent memory.
    ...and how do you respond to a Mod trying to give you advice and a break? You comment on how hot his wife is.

I deleted my threads so I thought (wanted to start a new). All I did was ask a question. Sorry for you inconvenience

#67 6 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

OK...I'll bite.
    In your short time on Pinside, you engaged in name calling, (Douchebag), you've humblebragged about your collection in several threads, you racked up more "thumbs downs" than anyone in recent memory, and you've mocked people with modest collections.

Try to read the room? My room states "just curious on who owns more then 10 pins". I just asked a simple question. Thank you for your input.

#68 6 years ago

You thought you deleted them so you tried it again? I did not want to post and feed the troll, but let me sum it up like this.

You twice before started this same thread and both times before the moderators shut it down and locked it up. So you are either not paying attention or purposely pushing.

Your previous threads "the Pinball Envy Club" and "10 Pinball Owners Club" are linked to below and part of your history.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-envy-pinball-club

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/10-pinball-owners-club-1

Your attempt to "Start new" just shows you didn't learn the first 2 times.

#69 6 years ago
    Quoted from Taxman:

You thought you deleted them so you tried it again? I did not want to post and feed the troll, but let me sum it up like this.
    You twice before started this same thread and both times before the moderators shut it down and locked it up. So you are either not paying attention or purposely pushing.
    Your previous threads "the Pinball Envy Club" and "10 Pinball Owners Club" are linked to below and part of your history.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-envy-pinball-club
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/10-pinball-owners-club-1
    Your attempt to "Start new" just shows you didn't learn the first 3 times.

I'm truely sorry. By the way. What is a troll?

#70 6 years ago

70 responses in 7 hours.... Someone should put me in Marketing!

#71 6 years ago

IBTL

#72 6 years ago
    Quoted from Radrog:

I'm truely sorry. By the way. What is a troll?

Type "internet troll" into google and read. If you ask again you are a troll. I gave you benefit of doubt as well but this question is stupid, and you've asked it twice. Mods will throw you out like yesterday's news if they decide you're trolling, so I suggest performing that research ASAP

#73 6 years ago

The Marketing crack was his final giveaway. He knows what he is doing and has nothing better to do.

In Before The Lock

#74 6 years ago
    Quoted from metallik:

Type "internet troll" into google and read. If you ask again you are a troll. I gave you benefit of doubt as well but this question is stupid, and you've asked it twice. Mods will throw you out like yesterday's news if they decide you're trolling, so I suggest performing that research ASAP

Ok thanks. I'll look it up.

#75 6 years ago

Screenshot_2017-05-14-13-51-06 (resized).pngScreenshot_2017-05-14-13-51-06 (resized).png

#76 6 years ago

Ok I looked it up. I never wanted this to be a subject for problems. How do I delete my thread?

#77 6 years ago
    Quoted from Taxman:

The Marketing crack was his final giveaway. He knows what he is doing and has nothing better to do.
    In Before The Lock

Seriously, I never thought my question would cause problems. I'm sorry. Never looked at it that way.

#78 6 years ago
    There are 78 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/just-curious-on-who-owns-more-then-10-pins/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.