(Topic ID: 188991)

Just curious on who owns more then 10 pins.

By Radrog

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_2017-05-14-13-51-06 (resized).png
    IMG_1994 (resized).PNG
    fullsizeoutput_da (resized).jpeg

This topic is closed.

There are 78 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 6 years ago

Is there many people on this awesome pinside web site that owns 10 or more pinball machines in there home?

#2 6 years ago
    Quoted from Radrog:

Is there many people on this awesome pinside web site that owns 10 or more pinball machines in there home?

I'm addicted to this hobby and can't seem to control myself from buying more.

#3 6 years ago

There are a lot of people I'd guess have more than 10 pins. When I first got in this I didn't imagine having more than that.

#4 6 years ago
    Quoted from Radrog:

I'm addicted to this hobby and can't seem to control myself from buying more.

Is there any addicted to pinball groups? I'm an addict!

#5 6 years ago

.... and yes when I get my next paycheck from work. I'm donating to this great site.

#6 6 years ago

I currently have 38, which 18 are projects to work on. I. really am trying to downsize a bit.

#7 6 years ago
    Quoted from Radrog:

.... and yes when I get my next paycheck from work. I'm donating to this great site.

I get paid tomorrow.....WooHoooooo!

#8 6 years ago
    Quoted from PinballManiac40:

I currently have 38, which 18 are projects to work on. I. really am trying to downsize a bit.

Will you adopt me?

#9 6 years ago
    Quoted from Radrog:

Will you adopt me?

#10 6 years ago

Radrog - that's quite a list you have in your collection ! Don't branch off and start adding EM's to your collection also or you will have 50 games soon.

#11 6 years ago

Dude. Enough with the pissing contest already.

And you gotta stop quoting yourself.

#12 6 years ago

I think he's just excited.

#13 6 years ago
    Quoted from FatPanda:

Sorry.

#14 6 years ago
    Quoted from NoQuarters:

I think he's just excited.

Yes. Very much so.

#15 6 years ago
    Quoted from FatPanda:

My house is always open to anyone who wants to stop by and enjoy this new hobby i have acquired with my daughter.

#16 6 years ago

* my

#17 6 years ago

Sorry buddy, starting threads like this just really make you look bad. You have a lot of games, we get it. You have money, we get that too. Were not impressed.
    Just hang out here, have a good time and enjoy pinball. Enough with the "look at me" threads and comments. You will enjoy this site more when you do...

#18 6 years ago
    Quoted from NoQuarters:

Radrog - that's quite a list you have in your collection ! Don't branch off and start adding EM's to your collection also or you will have 50 games soon.

I'll try and take your advice. Me and my daughter are truely hooked in this hobby.

#19 6 years ago

Use the little pencil to edit your posts

#20 6 years ago
    Quoted from cosmokramer:

Sorry buddy, starting threads like this just really make you look bad. You have a lot of games, we get it. You have money, we get that too. Were not impressed.
    Just hang out here, have a good time and enjoy pinball. Enough with the "look at me" threads and comments. You will enjoy this site more when you do...

Not trying to make anyone feel impressed by me and so forth. Just living in the moment.

#21 6 years ago
    Quoted from NoQuarters:

?

#22 6 years ago
    Quoted from NoQuarters:

I'm using my cell phone.

#23 6 years ago

post 15 and 16 - you can edit post 15 instead of adding post 16

hit the little pencil in the lower right corner of the post to edit an entry

#24 6 years ago
    Quoted from NoQuarters:

post 15 and 16 - you can edit post 15 instead of adding post 16
    hit the little pencil in the lower right corner of the post to edit an entry

Thanks so much. This site is very well thought out and professional.

#25 6 years ago

Redrog, I am glad that you are excited about this amazing hobby. You have a nice collection starting up and I am sure it is going to continue to grow and evolve too.

#26 6 years ago
    Quoted from pinstadium:

Redrog, I am glad that you are excited about this amazing hobby. You have a nice collection starting up and I am sure it is going to continue to grow and evolve too.

Thanks. Me and my daughter are very excited.

#27 6 years ago

I have 14 and think 20 is a solid number with the space I have and the ability to maintain. They all have to be in great shape or you will become a slave to maintaining that number. I have one beater pin. It is my first ever pin so I am never selling it. But wouldn't you know that is the one I spend all my time troubleshooting. Nothing wrong with that if you have time but as your collection gets bigger that can be a lot time.

#28 6 years ago
    Quoted from Radrog:

My house is always open to anyone who wants to stop by and enjoy this new hobby i have acquired with my daughter.

Ill have to take you up on the offer sometime.i grew up in Taylor and still have friends and family there.

#29 6 years ago
    Quoted from jorge5240:

I have 14 and think 20 is a solid number with the space I have and the ability to maintain. They all have to be in great shape or you will become a slave to maintaining that number. I have one beater pin. It is my first ever pin so I am never selling it. But wouldn't you know that is the one I spend all my time troubleshooting. Nothing wrong with that if you have time but as your collection gets bigger that can be a lot time.

Thanks for your kind and thoughtful input.

#30 6 years ago
    Quoted from Puffdanny:

Ill have to take you up on the offer sometime.i grew up in Taylor and still have friends and family there.

Please feel welcomed to PM me anytime. I'll be happy to give you my address for you to stop by and enjoy my pins. Matter in fact. It would be a pleasure.

#31 6 years ago
    Quoted from Radrog:

Please feel welcomed to PM me anytime. I'll be happy to give you my address for you to stop by and enjoy my pins. Matter in fact. It would be a pleasure.

I will and when I do I'm buying Pizza King.I miss that place !!!!

#32 6 years ago

For the three negative on this thread. I don't even know what that means. Please someone explain to me. Thanks in advance.

#33 6 years ago
    Quoted from Puffdanny:

Great pizza and fish dinners.

#34 6 years ago

14 here!

#36 6 years ago
    Quoted from Puffdanny:

Sweet a free lunch. I'm hungry already.

#37 6 years ago

I don't understand all the negative on this post. It was just a simple question.

#38 6 years ago
    Quoted from Radrog:

For the three negative on this thread. I don't even know what that means. Please someone explain to me. Thanks in advance.

Anyone can look in your thread history. No need for any explanation.

#39 6 years ago
    Quoted from FatPanda:

I made a mistake at my first postings. I already apologized for that mistake. I'm human and was not in a sober piece of mind at that time.

#40 6 years ago

We get it. You own 10 pins, you love to start threads about it, and despite somehow landing on all this disposable income you conduct yourself on an online forum like a 12 yr old just discovering the internet.

#41 6 years ago

just remember, you can have too many games
    but as long as you can remove the glass and maintain your machines then you are good

#42 6 years ago
    Quoted from Yoko2una:

We get it. You own 10 pins, you love to start threads about it, and despite somehow landing on all this disposable income you conduct yourself on an online forum like a 12 yr old just discovering the internet.

Thanks. I appreciate your comment.

#43 6 years ago
    Quoted from PopBumperPete:

just remember, you can have too many games
    but as long as you can remove the glass and maintain your machines then you are good

I'm in Engineering and service my own pins when needed. Find it easy. Thanks for your input.

#44 6 years ago

How many hrs a day do you and your daughter play pinball?

#45 6 years ago

I admire and share your enthusiasm!

I play pinball in my sleep!

This, like all other forums, have every kind of person, age and disposition​.

It is not uncommon to have a view, or feeling, with others in direct opposition.

Just know it's really all in good intent, and roll with it,.....

Yup, more than 10 for almost 45 years.....never gets boring, unlike my coins, comic books, baseball cards.

I'm 57 going on 16, so I'm a giddy kid all over again.

#46 6 years ago

saw title, saw author. this should be good

#47 6 years ago
    Quoted from FatPanda:

Yikes! This might be a Pinside record.

fullsizeoutput_da (resized).jpegfullsizeoutput_da (resized).jpeg

#48 6 years ago

Good afternoon OP.

We are getting reports on this thread. Some believe you to be trolling. I'm giving you the benifit of the doubt and assuming new collector enthusiasm.

Enjoy the site, but remember to keep boosting and what not to a minimum. Try not to quote yourself except in rare circumstances.

#49 6 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Good afternoon OP.
    We are getting reports on this thread. Some believe you to be trolling. I'm giving you the benifit of the doubt and assuming new collector enthusiasm.
    Enjoy the site, but remember to keep boosting and what not to a minimum. Try not to quote yourself except in rare circumstances.

What is trolling?

#50 6 years ago
    Quoted from DK:

How many hrs a day do you and your daughter play pinball?

One hour a day for me. Probably three for my daughter.

There are 78 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/just-curious-on-who-owns-more-then-10-pins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.