(Topic ID: 196539)

Just came across this... (news about John Trudeau)

By bangerjay

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,376 posts
  • 361 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by robin
  • Topic is favorited by 26 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpeg
    John-Trudeau-signs-first-Ghostbusters-flyer (resized).jpg
    trudeaurighthanded (resized).jpg
    IMG_2410 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2408 (resized).JPG
    untitled1-300x232 (resized).jpg
    bettyboopangel (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    oj (resized).jpg
    pez SIJ (resized).jpg
    noting (resized).png
    i like to play a little game (resized).jpg
    dude (resized).jpg
    imagesASDNT90Q (resized).jpg
    more witches (resized).jpg
    Trudeau-court (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider toyotaboy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#53 6 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

Or maybe someone else had access to the computer?

The statement says 2 cases.. I'm guessing that's either 2 computers, or a computer plus a backup storage of some sort. Yes, innocent until proven guilty, but this does not look good.

#486 6 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

Looks like he got bailed out. I can't imagine the phone conversations he's having with the folks at Stern. http://search.dupagesheriff.org/inmate/release

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/just-came-across-this/page/9#post-3934934
    "In any case according to court records he was given a $75,000 bond and was released this afternoon with a court date on 9/5/17"

#495 6 years ago

Corey feldman came out against hollywood and how he was abused

#549 6 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

De Loreans are my favorite car. Do I give a fawk what drama took place behind the making of the car? Absolutely not. Has nothing to do with me. I love the damn car, and whatever shit John Delorean did, that's on him, but man that car is awesome

Love me Delorean.. seriously underpowered car with a crappy lotus transmission. But man, even today that body is still so futuristic.

I haven't read the books, but from what I read on the wiki John wasn't a "coke dealer", he was was buying it to resell to fund his dying company. Not the right thing to do, but when money gets in the way of your dreams sometimes you do things you wouldn't normally do. Have to wonder if that company could have survived had he got real investors to keep things going, and what other cars he would have dreamed up in the later years.

#585 6 years ago
    Quoted from SLAMT1LT:

Luckily the press didn't dig further into this story. Had they known he was a game designer, designing pinball 'toys' that children play.....now that's the kind of sensationalised crap the media feed on. Coverage like that would be terrible for pinball.

If you google his name, the 2nd link is this thread. A reporter wouldn't have to search long to put two and two together.

Sidenote: I find it interesting he had 1029 friends a couple days ago on facebook, he's down to 977

#901 6 years ago

Pinball news updated:
    https://www.pinballnews.com/site/2017/08/29/john-trudeau-charged/

Stern Pinball’s new Director of Marketing, Zach Sharpe, has released a statement on behalf of the company.

He told Pinball News, “It’s unfortunate that a topic such as this is my first formal communication to the community as an official voice of Stern Pinball, but we wanted to address the community about this extremely unfortunate and sensitive situation. Like the community, we are processing a litany of emotions over the allegations against John Trudeau and he is currently not reporting to Stern Pinball. Stern Pinball does not support or condone this type of alleged behavior in any capacity and will be donating to Hope For Justice, the premier charity in the fight against human trafficking.”

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider toyotaboy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/just-came-across-this?tu=toyotaboy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.