Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Trident
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

bally_sound.JPG

#1 6 years ago

Picked up a paragon in real nice shape. Was told that machine has been in same family since bought new.
Is there a volume control for the speaker? Game is very loud.
[IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/m9qcub.jpg[/IMG]

#2 6 years ago

Paragon is an AWESOME game. It will make you a better pinball player too as everything you need to learn how to do you can do on that machine. That machine looks great in any collection too, talk about a good art package.

Congrats on starting your collection. You picked a great game. Pinball machines are like getting a pregnant rabbit though, more will follow.

#3 6 years ago

Congratulations.

I don't remember specifically on that machine, but there should be a volume pot (potentiometer) inside the coin door. It might be mounted on the coin door or usually just inside to the left. Over by the tilt assembly. It will just be a stem. They never have knobs on them.

Welcome to th owners club. It may become a habit - Dave

#4 6 years ago

On the sound board inside the backbox there is potentiometor which looks like a round dial in the center of the board. Turn it counter clockwise to adjust the volume. It say sustain adj. next to it.

bally_sound.JPG

#5 6 years ago

Nice one and welcome to the Pinball club.

Never played this game, but the artwork on the playfield and cabinet look great.

Are you going to share some photos as the ones in the gallery here are pretty poor res.

#6 6 years ago

Well done and congratulations.

#7 6 years ago

Welcome to the addiction!

#8 6 years ago

Congrats on the purchase! Good title you got!

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from mikeincali:

On the sound board inside the backbox there is potentiometor which looks like a round dial in the center of the board. Turn it counter clockwise to adjust the volume. It say sustain adj. next to it.

I hope I'm not wrong but in your photo - in the lower left quadrant is another potentiometer marked "Vol Adj" - I think this is the board output volume.
"Sustain Adj" should produce a "sustain" effect on the music notes - either lengthening or shortening the life of the note.

Try adjusting the volume control located on the coin door first.

Miltonian,
Congratulations on getting such a fantastic game. Paragon is on my wanted list.

#10 6 years ago

I was just going to email the seller on that. Premium price, but looked every inch HUO. Pretty much flawless. Congrats. Take care of the pf.

#11 6 years ago
Quoted from albummydavis:

I was just going to email the seller on that. Premium price, but looked every inch HUO. Pretty much flawless. Congrats. Take care of the pf.

I didn't pay the price he was asking. I got a pretty good deal.

#12 6 years ago

Congrats on your new game.

#13 6 years ago

Congrats, welcome to the joys of ownership

#14 6 years ago

Congrats on your new game! Nothing like it....just make sure there is room beside it for more!

#15 6 years ago

Great game!
Welcome to the pinworld!

#16 6 years ago

congrats!!

#17 6 years ago

after taking home your first pin start bringing home flowers and never mutter these words " this is the last one honey" then all you have left is to swear and then after that the credibility is all but shot so its best to say nothing and just hand over flowers, may the force be with you

#18 6 years ago

Congrats! I've never played Paragon but from what I hear it's an amazing game.

Have fun!!!

#19 6 years ago

Congrats! Paragon beautiful game.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 10.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Machine - For Sale
Olathe, KS
€ 3.95
Flipper Parts
Multigame

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside