2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by wiggy07
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ecto1a2003.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 2 years ago

Hello Pinside, this is my first topic so if this is the wrong place for this please let me know.

Down to business. I'm in the process of buying a Ghostbusters Le and I was wondering what the best mods and accessories are to get for the machine. Is the playfield protector worth it? Is the topper worth it. Is there anything I should shy away from?

Thanks for your help and I look forward to becoming a more active member of the community.

#9 2 years ago

Wow, thanks for the reply's everyone. I was trying to find the ghostbusters club thread but i guess i was too tired. I got the chance to play the LE at the arcade expo in banning CA this year, you couldn't pry me away from it. Thanks again everyone and have a great weekend.

2 weeks later
#11 2 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

I'll be sticking theses on tomorrow and get to see how well they work. Lots of air balls!

let me know how that goes. some of my air-balls hit the wire ramp!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Meph's Mods
$ 229.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Los Angeles, CA
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ecto1a2003.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside