Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Squizz
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vyzer2.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

I have now owned my tf since December. I have well over 800 plays, maybe more as I haven’t looked in a while and I am still not bored one bit. In fact, I think I play tf more than my other pins (although they too get a good workout). This pin is a fast, fun and engaging game. It has everything most always talk about in a pin. TF was my first nib and also my first ever owned game. As I am a bit older (59..young at heart, mind)..I don’t plan on ever selling it…as it will most likely be inherited by my kids. I don’t understand the negativity that this pin has gotten. It looks like just a few vocal people who really do not like the game, may have influenced so many others that have not spent any appreciable time on it. I totally respect the opinions of those that have voiced their criticism, but to me, its just not warranted as being such a dud. Owning it I tried not to be subjective…. I have not officially rated this pin, but when I did for myself, I came out with a solid 8.9. I made an effort to play most of the top ten pinside ranked pins, and while tf does not warrant a ranking in the top ten..I have played many of the next ten and some over ranked 30,40…and this pin is just better in so many ways. Yes, its got its software faults. If they only tweaked it a bit more , this would be a great pin…again, fast and fun. I have had some great games and some clunkers..most of them actually. My high score was 140k (factory but 5 ball)..and when you have a game going like that, it’s a blast. Isn’t this the type of game that so many are looking for in a pin? Its not stop and go which has its merits….its got the infamous roadblock…its code could and should be completed…but the negativity continues to amaze me. I don’t have an ax to grind, not looking to have the price pumped up as I will not sell it...just expressing an objective opinion of this game.
    Btw..as I am into qc…I have to say, all I have had to do with this game is replace 2 bulbs..everything works like the day I played my first game…flippers still strong, pf looks brand new, no wear at all, to me its like a tank, etc …I’m a happy owner of tf.

#5 11 years ago

yes it is weird...way too much negativism for just this pin...strange

#13 11 years ago

cmon RH..."feels like a piece of cardboard..you cant be serious. Thats not a good representation/reality of this machine. Look, you got a lot more pb's then me..wow, great collection...and you can compare first hand, but i have played many of those now...tf feels very solid in comparison. You dont like the game, ok...but think your crisitisms are extreme.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vyzer2.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/just-another-opinion-of-tf?tu=vyzer2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.