Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Squizz
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eskaybee.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 11 years ago
    Quoted from BoJo:

Don't worry all of the TF haters will rush to this tread an bash TF. They will not be happy until they shit on every thread about TF.

Yep. And it's the same two people every time. They make their living finding TF threads and shitting on them. I believe they just have sellers remorse . I

t's becoming apparent that more and more lovers of TF are coming out of the closet and standing up! Kudos to the OP for coming out of the woodwork and mustarding up the courage to post this. I too have had my TF since December and still play it religiously; it's fast fun and in your face. Love it. And to quote the OP, TF does feel like a tank.

#14 11 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

We've become arch enemies, eh SKB? When I critique, you show up to save the day and put me in my place! LOL

Haha. Arch enemies like the movie step brothers. RobT and I laugh at the pop shots we take at each other. Honest truth is Im pretty light hearted, so don't take most my posts too seriously. It's hard to tell if someone is joking on the Internet. But A lot of my posts are in good fun. I think you see that though so were all good

Quoted from Rarehero:

LOL..."courage" ...oh, the poor oppressed TF owners who need a hero to save them from the mean ol' critical ex-owners. C'mon... .

Again, just playing around using some over the top choice of words

Quoted from Rarehero:

Have you played the Pro? It feels like a piece of cardboard.

Nope haven't seen a pro in person yet.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eskaybee.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/just-another-opinion-of-tf?tu=eskaybee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.