By skristof

9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider skristof.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

There have been several pinsiders in the Northern Illinois/Southern Wisconsin area who have taken the trip to my Entertainment Center just to play pins. Some of you bring your kids - others save tokens and bring them next time.

As many know, it is hard to keep pins on location (especially when a redemption machine brings in 20x more weekly). But I have to say, when you guys come in and enjoy the machines, bring friends to check it out, or simply stop in to enjoy my business... Thats what makes it worth it. I love the pins, and they will continue to be maintained and in good playing order.

I have met some great guys through pinside, and I continue to meet new people through here each week. Thanks to all of you who come in simply because of the Silver Ball!

Also, if anyone might be bringing your kids to EXPO in October, and are looking for something to do in the meantime, we are about 30min from expo and have plenty for kids to do! (adults too!)

Anyway, long story short: Thanks for making pinball worth having in a business, it would be tough without you guys.

Stephen Kristof
    Kristof's Entertainment Center

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider skristof.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/just-a-quick-thanks-to-pinsiders?tu=skristof and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.