Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Jurassic-Park-5-008 (resized).jpg
A89CDB4D-17AA-41C5-B2DB-668CB05D1C93 (resized).jpeg
BBCAEED0-2335-4D62-BAF0-2CE840B24277 (resized).jpeg
20180814_154323 copy (resized).jpg
20180814_154158 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fosaisu.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#49 5 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

They struggle above $2100 here.

Interesting, you'd have zero trouble moving a decent quality JP at $2200 in CO (or $2500 for that mater), and the Pinside market sales have been averaging significantly higher than $2100 for a couple of years, I think. Maybe the northeast is just saturated with JPs?

#54 5 years ago
Quoted from jag8511:

For those wondering - I did pick up the JP yesterday and it is in great shape. No broken plastics. No wear on the playfield except for the small wear on the scoops but I will be installing cliffies. However, the guy had but 4 led bulbs everywhere and made it darn near impossible to play because it was so bright. He had put blue leds in the back because he thought white was too bright. So I’m going to make a list of the lights I want and see if he will send me those and I’ll send the ones he put it back. But what a fun game! Will have to upgrade the ROM as well. It is only on 5.0. Glad I got it but need to tweet the light situation. Thanks again to all for the advise!

By all accounts it’s a real PITA changing bulbs in Data East games, but definitely worth it to get the look you want. The bulbs themselves aren’t terribly expensive so you could also just order what you need from Comet - probably better to do that unless the guy has exactly the bulbs you want and is willing to swap them to you for free.

Opinions differ but I would recommend only soft white for the GI and backbox. Then you can color match the inserts. If the backbox is still too bright experiment with selectively removing some of the bulbs entirely - you don’t need that many to get illumination back there, and this will reduce playfield glare as well.

#64 5 years ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

List a JP for $2,200 around here and see how much of a struggle it'd be. It'd be a struggle to keep your inbox empty.

Would be gone in seconds in Denver as well. Even with shipping that’d be a quick sale, assuming we mean the same thing by “nice ones.”

1 week later
#72 5 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Well boys, we’ll put this pricing to the test, I just listed a normal, nice JP for sale here.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-jurassic-park-31#post-4561296

Market test at $2,900, love it! I'll take the over on a $2,500+ sale price.

#103 5 years ago
Quoted from jag8511:

Is there a way to make the GI not flash as much? The game itself is so much fun but with ALL the flashing it is sometimes hard to see the ball and isn't easy on the eyes. I was able to replace all the super bright LEDs with normal, single LED lights and that has definitely helped. I also painted over some of the LEDs on the flasher bulbs but over all, the flashing seems a bit much to me.
Edit: After researching more - maybe this is a data east issue? Not sure what to check. I will post a video of it this afternoon. Perhaps this is the only solution? https://sites.google.com/site/energimaestro/home

There's an EnerGIMaestro thread on Pinside, I'm considering picking one up for my JP as well:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/led-gi-smoother-for-data-east

Alternately, you could go with the cheap fix (as I understand it this will just leave the GI illuminated all of the time so you'll lose out on any GI effects, but it's free to try): https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/led-gi-smoother-for-data-east#post-2089154

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Machine - For Sale
London, ON
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Los Angeles, CA
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

4,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Vienna, VA
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fosaisu.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurrasic-park-1?tu=fosaisu and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.