Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Yipykya
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

JWorld.gif
    #2 9 years ago

I think two pins is enough for this theme..

#3 9 years ago

I am so geeked to see this movie and the new trilogy that is in the works!!
    I cannot believe it has been 23 years since we last were at Isla Nublar.
    I hope Stern knocks it out of the park with a 2015 Jurassic World Pin..

#4 9 years ago
    Quoted from ZenTron:

The Franchise is both for kids and adults... I see a third pin as a no brainer

#5 9 years ago

It would be a great pin for Homes, Operators, Chuck E Cheese, Fun Centers, etc.
    Mabye an updated version of the Trex on the playfield and elements from the Jurassic World Theme park.

#6 9 years ago

I was thinking the same thing when I saw the trailer. I'd love to see a JW pin with three or four interactive dino-toys, though I can't see that actually happening. Just too expensive, I'd imagine.

#7 9 years ago

I wish they would leave it alone already. First movie is my favorite of all time. Second is meh. The book was kinda meh for that matter. Third is abominable. This looked so great until they get to the notion of creating a *hybrid*.

They have a park filled with *hybrids*. So long as they can keep them until control they have a license to print money. There is no need to create a new *hybrid*. This feels like Deep Blue Sea on land.

#8 9 years ago

you should of seen the original concept of genetically modified human dinosaurs. ugh. THis movie is actually exciting. I love JP, even the bad movies are entertaining, but the books are great.

There is technically only 1 hybrid dino, the one killing everything. But seems like they tamed the normal dinos....aka the motorcycle w/ raptors running along with pratt.

Thinking it may have a trex vs hybrid battle!

#9 9 years ago
    Quoted from ZenTron:

Nope I disagree .....one more ......stern + jurassic world + theme park = epic pinball .

#10 9 years ago
    Quoted from Monarca1091:

Nope I disagree .....one more ......stern + jurassic world + theme park = epic pinball .

The full trailer looked sweet!!!!
    Bring on the Stern Pin!!!

#11 9 years ago
    Quoted from Craig:

I was thinking the same thing when I saw the trailer. I'd love to see a JW pin with three or four interactive dino-toys, though I can't see that actually happening. Just too expensive, I'd imagine.

This. +1
    I was thinking the exact same thing as I watched the trailer.

#12 9 years ago

Star Wars is now scheduled for 12/2015?
    That makes this title even more possible to come to light..

2 weeks later
    #13 9 years ago
    Quoted from Monarca1091:

+1 ^

Jurassic Park was one of my all time favorite movies. Seen it so many times I can still quote line by line. This new installment looks fantastic. Nice too hear the original theme music callout in the new trailer.

If this were made with all the modern pinball accoutrements we see on the horizen pinwise? ...would be hard for me to resist.

JWorld.gifJWorld.gif

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-world-first-teaser-trailer-bring-on-the-pinball-stern and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.