Topic poll

“Jurassic Park topper Sneak Peak”

• Badass 11 votes
    18%
  • Sucks 49 votes
    82%

(60 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 9 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

E801B4E1-A865-4939-9C43-D810C1C96BA2 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
dinosaurs attack (resized).jpg
D9033CB3-9FFA-4C38-83B5-F1E8118743EC (resized).jpeg
Beatles_Topper500 (resized).jpg
9644FA22-D94E-4D48-ABD3-BA0CDF6F14E8.gif
F03805B3-E351-4AB8-BBF1-EAAE498831D7 (resized).jpeg
Screen Shot 2020-03-30 at 9.51.17 AM (resized).png
4C26D379-3CF1-4FB3-AE70-A9614474362C (resized).jpeg

There are 68 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 62 days ago

What’s you thoughts?

4C26D379-3CF1-4FB3-AE70-A9614474362C (resized).jpeg
#2 62 days ago

say that picture and completely missed the topper
I am in 100% for something as cool as the bk topper - if it's going to be along the lines of the IMDN topper, I will pass

#3 62 days ago
Screen Shot 2020-03-30 at 9.51.17 AM (resized).png
#4 62 days ago

It looks like it probably does something . Maybe the logo folds down and a trex comes out ? Just looks to be a little thick to not do something . Could be completely off though .

#5 62 days ago
Quoted from Phatchit:

It looks like it probably does something . Maybe the logo folds down and a trex comes out ? Just looks to be a little thick to not do something . Could be completely off though .

don't think so, looks like just lighting effects

#6 62 days ago

I hope it moves of some sort....appears to be a dinosaur on either side of the JP Logo....

#7 62 days ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

don't think so, looks like just lighting effects...maybe only $299 if it does nothing...LOL.

#8 62 days ago

That'll be a really nice 2021 Christmas present to myself the way the Stern accessory line is moving.

#9 62 days ago

Think the Led fire affect in the JP Logo. Dino heads move.

#10 62 days ago

Why is it Stern struggles so much with having a topper available at the same time that the game launches? Most of them are not very complicated from an engineering or design perspective. They know months in advance when a game is schedule to hit the production line.

In the grand scheme of things, the topper will be available to most people when they eventually buy the game but the half-year delay is still bizarre (and LE's deserve to have the topper preinstalled out of the box). I understand that the actual game takes priority, but how many resources does it really take up and how much of a distraction is it to the game designer/project manager. It just seems like leaving money on the table where the most ardent fans buy a third party topper or forget about/never hear about the topper during the new game honeymoon phase.

I'm not mad or anything. It's simply perplexing.

#11 62 days ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Why is it Stern struggles so much with having a topper available at the same time that the game launches? Most of them are not very complicated from an engineering or design perspective. They know months in advance when a game is schedule to hit the production line.
In the grand scheme of things, the topper will be available to most people when they eventually buy the game but the half-year delay is still bizarre (and LE's deserve to have the topper preinstalled out of the box). I understand that the actual game takes priority, but how many resources does it really take up and how much of a distraction is it to the game designer/project manager. It just seems like leaving money on the table where the most ardent fans buy a third party topper or forget about/never hear about the topper during the new game honeymoon phase.

Agreed.

#12 62 days ago

It looks ok, but that bk topper is Bad Ass.....

#13 62 days ago

Maybe the 2 Dinosaurs attack each other?

#14 62 days ago

I wonder if the T Rex skelton part is in a big hunk of amber looking stuff ?

LTG : )

#15 62 days ago

Topper should have been the JP gate parks that mechanically open and close. Flat plastic logo with red leds behind it is an easy pass!

Stern have made some killer toppers like BM66, Munsters and BK3 but the majority are a couple layers of flat plastics with leds and they suck!

#16 62 days ago
Quoted from J85M:

Topper should have been the JP gate parks that mechanically open and close. Flat plastic logo with red leds behind it is an easy pass!
Stern have made some killer toppers like BM66, Munsters and BK3 but the majority are a couple layers of flat plastics with leds and they suck!So you don’t think the dinosaurs on either side do anything...?

#17 62 days ago

Is it an official topper from STern?
I also have a topper with my game. Just plexi. Did not install it because of my ceiling.

#18 62 days ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

I feel its a similar thing as people who make posts about selling stuff without posting pictures. Because they're too lazy and hope that it'll sell without having to do much work.

#19 62 days ago

Looks like a Raptor on the left and a T-Tex on the right looking down.
F03805B3-E351-4AB8-BBF1-EAAE498831D7 (resized).jpeg

#20 62 days ago

a luxury accessory for a luxury item. just in time for the recession!

#21 62 days ago

If it costs anything more than $800 I am definitely out!

#22 62 days ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

a luxury accessory for a luxury item. just in time for the recession!

Stay-at-home Special $799.95!

#23 62 days ago
Quoted from bemmett:

If it costs anything more than $800 I am definitely out!

Lucky for you it’s only $799, shall I put you down for one?

#24 62 days ago

Probably $450

#25 62 days ago
Quoted from Gorgar666:

Maybe the 2 Dinosaurs attack each other?

Idk. It looks less ambitious. More like the Iron Maiden topper. I wouldn’t be surprised if Keith said he doesn’t care as much about the topper on his game, considering how much of his effort is spent on the layout and rules. Steve Ritchie’s and John Borg’s most recent toppers on BK and Munsters were great though.

Keith can’t be the best at everything

#26 62 days ago

Damn, so votes says it sucks.

#27 62 days ago

If it doesn’t move, then the new tilt topper design one will be staying around.

#28 62 days ago

Looks very unlikely that there’s a moving element to that topper. Just looks to be flat plastics mounted

#29 62 days ago
Quoted from Jodannar:

Looks very unlikely that there’s a moving element to that topper. Just looks to be flat plastics mounted

Doesn’t it appear to be sculpted dinosaurs on either side of the logo?

#30 62 days ago

This is all the topper needed to be.

9644FA22-D94E-4D48-ABD3-BA0CDF6F14E8.gif

#31 62 days ago
Quoted from Gorgar666:

Doesn’t it appear to be sculpted dinosaurs on either side of the logo?

they look pretty flat to me. I say it's probably similar to the Beatles.

Beatles_Topper500 (resized).jpg
#32 62 days ago

When are they going to learn you don't need a logo on the topper when the logo is already on the backglass?

#33 62 days ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

This is all the topper needed to be.
[quoted image]

I want it to spit in my face when I play badly

#34 62 days ago
Quoted from Palmer:

When are they going to learn you don't need a logo on the topper when the logo is already on the backglass?

TWD topper had no logo - one of the best they ever made
also GB, Munsters, BM66. SW

#35 62 days ago

It has been revealed that the logo drops down and the two dinosaurs on either side approach each other and attack...

#36 62 days ago
Quoted from Gorgar666:

It has been revealed that the logo drops down and the two dinosaurs on either side approach each other and attack...

where was this info?

#37 62 days ago
Quoted from Gorgar666:

Damn, so votes says it sucks.

I love it, probably going to cost $450. I am also confused why stern can’t make a topper on launch date! Even if this is a Luxury item, in today’s world Toppers go hand-in-hand with the pinball machine just like artwork, lights and sound

#38 62 days ago
Quoted from Gorgar666:

D9033CB3-9FFA-4C38-83B5-F1E8118743EC (resized).jpeg
#39 61 days ago
Quoted from Vino:

[quoted image]Buy,Buy, Buy!

#40 61 days ago
Quoted from Gorgar666:

So flat plastic logo piece folds down. And two flat plastic Dinos on some sort of sliding rail, slide towards each other.

WOW!

#41 61 days ago
Quoted from bgwilly31:

So flat plastic logo piece folds down. And two flat plastic Dinos on some sort of sliding rail, slide towards each other.
WOW!Yes.

#42 61 days ago
Quoted from Gorgar666:

Where are you getting your info? You have to be jokin... at least I hope.

#43 61 days ago
Quoted from J85M:

Where are you getting your info? You have to be jokin... at least I hope.

im pretty sure ive seen him before post in the know type stuff and been correct in the past.

#44 61 days ago

Bullshittin, just a picture I found...did you vote? Badass or Sucks?...from what you can tell....

#45 61 days ago

I hear they got a dinosaur coming out of the backbox, straight at you. Topper reveal on wednesday 1st april

#46 61 days ago
Quoted from PeterG:

I hear they got a dinosaur coming out of the backbox, straight at you. Topper reveal on wednesday 1st april

Amazing, I’m in. $799?

#47 61 days ago
Quoted from PeterG:

Man I am dreading tomorrow.

The stupidest day of the year, and it’s only gonna be stupider with everybody at home with nothing to do.

Gonna be tons of tone def virus cure “pranks” too.

#48 61 days ago

Oh yea, I believe it...

#50 61 days ago

Why are you bumping a non-FS thread? If there's news, there's news.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10,900.00
Pinball Machine
RMV Sales
$ 16.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
There are 68 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside