(Topic ID: 305370)

Jurassic Park The Pin (Stern) owners club. Welcome home, Jurassic Park!

By Flyfalcons

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,094 posts
  • 107 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 hours ago by PoMC
  • Topic is favorited by 75 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

94df7c_4a86c4f8007c4bcaa1a673ee93f8f6be~mv2 (resized).jpg
434541496_961255179121069_8574537738435124613_n (resized).jpg
IMG_0102 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0103 (resized).jpeg
20240328_221559 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240328_221425_Amazon Shopping (resized).jpg
20240328_221154 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240313-215459 (resized).png
20240313_213744 (resized).jpg
20240313_213728 (resized).jpg
IMG_2659 (resized).jpeg
20240129_212229 (resized).jpg
JDJP-UpisdeDown1 (resized).jpg
JDJP-UpisdeDown2 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_2533 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dviking.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#293 2 years ago

I have been playing mine for 3 plus week and have been able to dead flip ball to raptor paddock almost every plunge and right spinner path. Now for some reason it will not work but maybe 5% of the time. Machine is level both front back and side to side. Any suggestion as to the change? Thought it might be plunger but even when hitting up right orbit it hits the post right next to paddock almost every time. I did remove glass and cleaned machine and don’t think I bumped anything that should affect this. I did move the two outer drop lane posts to shrinks opening but again that should not affect the raptor paddock.

1 week later
#310 2 years ago

To see scores quickly I hit the right flipper. It cycles quickly to the score screen.

#311 2 years ago

As a person who is 6’4 I would like to know if there are taller legs you can get for this machine? I really enjoy the machine but find I end up leaning on it to play it. I really do not want to set the feet to fully extended as that seems to me that might put too much strain on them. Been thinking about building a solid platform to raise machine then covering it in the carpet many on here have talked about. Maybe not standing and playing it for four hours straight might help as well

1 month later
#387 2 years ago

New to being an owner of an actual pinball machine and need some help with an issue with the drop targets. I disabled them when family came over to allow for a few more T. rex multi Ball situations. Now after going into service menu and reactivating the drop targets they will not pop up. They do not pop up on restart or after hitting ball in. The rest of the functions work as far as getting the multiball and the jackpots for restore power and escape nublar. They did. Start working during a game but did not continue. Any help for this newbie is greatly appreciated.

3 weeks later
#400 1 year ago

Any advice on how to stop balls from jamming and not kicking out during raptor multiball? I clear the trough and then after a couple times something happens and during raptor multiball the balls don’t shoot out. It dry fires. Seems fine during trex multiball. I have turned down the power since it was shooting balls out and then they fell back in. Everything seems fine except during raptor.

1 month later
#421 1 year ago

Watching deadflip video and he got “Ecape nublar enhanced”. Said it was because he lit up “Jurassic park”. How did he accomplish that? Can’t figure it out. Thanks for the help!

2 weeks later
#432 1 year ago

Has anyone had both Restore Power and Escape Nublar modes going at same time? Not sure how exactly I managed that. Had multi ball but was all lit up for restore.

5 months later
#520 1 year ago

You talk about the “mono target” freezing the timer during restore power. I am unsure which target you are referring to. I need all the help I can get. Thanks in advance for any clarifications!!

#522 1 year ago

Awesome. Thanks. If I can get back to restore power will give it a try!!

3 weeks later
#557 1 year ago

Need some help. How hard is it to change out the rubber rings and such on this machine? One of the sling shot rubber rings broke and there are others that are starting to look worn. Just wondering if this is a diy or should I call some one. I fixed one of the bumper ring and rod assemblies.

Also which replacement pinballs should I get? Machine is over a year old and it has had a lot of play!! Still love it! Thanks for the help!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 169.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 150.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pin-Tools.com

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

3,499 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Staten Island, NY
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 3,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinhead mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dviking.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-the-pin-sternowners-club-welcome-home-jurassic-park?tu=dviking and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.