(Topic ID: 305370)

Jurassic Park The Pin (Stern) owners club. Welcome home, Jurassic Park!

By Flyfalcons

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,094 posts
  • 107 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 days ago by PoMC
  • Topic is favorited by 76 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

94df7c_4a86c4f8007c4bcaa1a673ee93f8f6be~mv2 (resized).jpg
434541496_961255179121069_8574537738435124613_n (resized).jpg
IMG_0102 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0103 (resized).jpeg
20240328_221559 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240328_221425_Amazon Shopping (resized).jpg
20240328_221154 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240313-215459 (resized).png
20240313_213744 (resized).jpg
20240313_213728 (resized).jpg
IMG_2659 (resized).jpeg
20240129_212229 (resized).jpg
JDJP-UpisdeDown1 (resized).jpg
JDJP-UpisdeDown2 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_2533 (resized).jpeg
There are 1,094 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 22.
#201 2 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

Does this pin have any particle board in it?

The cabinet and playfield are made with moisture resistant MDF.

#202 2 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

Does this pin have any particle board in it?

The cabinet is particle board. The Playfield is MDF

#203 2 years ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

You need to remove the 2 posts, then you can the slide it forward and up. As it slides forward you can undo that linkage. The metal base flexes a little and it slides off. If you want you can undo the 4 bolts on the underside too and the scoop will come off. You don’t really need to though.

Thanks

#204 2 years ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

Added in a Cliffy for the drop target bank. This seems like a must have. The edge of the opening gets chewed up.
[quoted image][quoted image]

I'm guessing you remove the drop targets in order to install the Cliffy? Mine arrives this week

#205 2 years ago
Quoted from Maxforwardspeed:

I'm guessing you remove the drop targets in order to install the Cliffy? Mine arrives this week

Yes, you have to remove the drop target assembly. It's 2 nuts and 2 screws if I remember right. The Cliffy just slides in place then. No adhesive strip.

#206 2 years ago

I've gotten a lot of help from Pinside and this forum so I thought I would share some thoughts and my audio mod. I own two other Stern games (LZ and TMNT) and this game has it's place next to those. There is something great about the simple rule set mixed with the fast gameplay. I'm hoping the longevity of this game's parts hold up, because a it's a great buy considering a JP Pro can't even be found, and if you did find one it would be $6500+.

I am a huge fan of sound and visual mods and the sound is the first one I tackled. I have a sub hooked up to my LZ and it's amazing. I did this by clipping speaker wire to the sub in the cabinet and running it out the bottom to an external sub (using the speaker line in). This works wonderfully and is super easy and requires no expensive parts or hookups. I took this same approach with Jurassic Park, but I used the following cords (see picture) from Amazon to build two separate RCA inputs (L and R) for my Bose 3-2-1 receiver I wasn't using.

The soldered two alligator clips to the ends of the red and black, creating a total of 4 alligator clips (2 for each RCA wire). I clipped both black to the black connection of the speaker inside JP and the reds to red. I didn't even need to take the speaker panel out. I then threaded the wire down the back of the backbox to the mesh in the bottom of the cabinet. No need to remove playfield. I squeezed it out the bottom and into the receiver and BOOM, I have powerful sound coming from R and L speakers and the sub using AUX input. It works just like an audio input. I then painted the speakers to match and mounted them on top of the cabinet. Some may not like this approach but coupled with the JP themed topper I'm working on, it will increase the height and better match my other games. I find the sound effects coming from higher up works well.

My next mod is the spotlights posted previously. Does anyone have a recommendation on Sunlight vs Natural Cool white vs Warm White?

IMG_1805 (resized).jpgIMG_1805 (resized).jpgJPEG image (resized).jpegJPEG image (resized).jpegJPEG image 2 (resized).jpegJPEG image 2 (resized).jpeg

#207 2 years ago
Quoted from Birdman-Pin:

My next mod is the spotlights posted previously. Does anyone have a recommendation on Sunlight vs Natural Cool white vs Warm White?

I changed all my GI (even the red) to cool white and used them in the spots I added too. I think the original clear ones were either warm or sunlight. More yellow than the cool white, but half impossible to get a picture that shows the difference side by side.

#208 2 years ago

So since the Triceratops lane is detected by the spinner does anyone else notice it doesn't register some times? I'm assuming it's because the spinner isn't spinning fast enough. I also notice some times it will count two with one shot as well. Maybe cause it's going fast? Just wondering if that is what is supposed to happen or if there's something I need to adjust.

#209 2 years ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks so good! I've been too busy playing mine to go crazy with the mods. I'm playing with adding just *more* GI using white and red LEDs because I really like the aesthetic of Raptor Multiball, but agree that it gets too dark in the lower playfield. I like your idea of clear sling rubbers.

I was wondering if anyone had seen using a post light kit mounted 'upside down' so it points at the playfield:
https://www.cometpinball.com/products/illuminated-star-post-kit?_pos=3&_sid=505792d0f&_ss=r&variant=27670320316518

Making a custom LED kit and having two 'channels' (one white, one red) mounted on either side of the sling post would give more playfield light during regular play, and more red light during Raptor Multiball. I might experiment!

#210 2 years ago
Quoted from JordyRamone:

So since the Triceratops lane is detected by the spinner does anyone else notice it doesn't register some times? I'm assuming it's because the spinner isn't spinning fast enough. I also notice some times it will count two with one shot as well. Maybe cause it's going fast? Just wondering if that is what is supposed to happen or if there's something I need to adjust.

Sometimes I don’t get credit when I hit the shot while the spinner was already spinning. If I’m trying to hit consecutive shots now I wait for the spinner to stop before attempting the next shot.

#211 2 years ago
Quoted from Sphodgin:

Sometimes I don’t get credit when I hit the shot while the spinner was already spinning. If I’m trying to hit consecutive shots now I wait for the spinner to stop before attempting the next shot.

Thanks for the reply. Maybe mine isn't properly working then. Cause I'm pretty sure sometimes it won't count even if it wasn't spinning before I hit it. And like I said before sometimes it will count it twice. It doesn't bother me too much cause I figure it evens itself out but maybe I'll poke around and see if I can figure out what's going on with it. Though I don't really know what to look for cause I'm a newbie. Haha

#212 2 years ago
Quoted from Aries_pinside:

Looks so good! I've been too busy playing mine to go crazy with the mods. I'm playing with adding just *more* GI using white and red LEDs because I really like the aesthetic of Raptor Multiball, but agree that it gets too dark in the lower playfield. I like your idea of clear sling rubbers.
I was wondering if anyone had seen using a post light kit mounted 'upside down' so it points at the playfield:
https://www.cometpinball.com/products/illuminated-star-post-kit?_pos=3&_sid=505792d0f&_ss=r&variant=27670320316518
Making a custom LED kit and having two 'channels' (one white, one red) mounted on either side of the sling post would give more playfield light during regular play, and more red light during Raptor Multiball. I might experiment!

I might need to reach out when you do that. I don’t remember raptor multi ball having a different GI lighting scheme, and I don’t know which GIs were red initially

#213 2 years ago
Quoted from JordyRamone:

Thanks for the reply. Maybe mine isn't properly working then. Cause I'm pretty sure sometimes it won't count even if it wasn't spinning before I hit it. And like I said before sometimes it will count it twice. It doesn't bother me too much cause I figure it evens itself out but maybe I'll poke around and see if I can figure out what's going on with it. Though I don't really know what to look for cause I'm a newbie. Haha

So I think I fixed it. All I did was bend the rod at the end of the spinner a little bit next to the switch. Wasn't always hitting the switch when it was spinning and mid spin it would stop triggering it and then would sense it again and cause it to think it was two shots. Looks like my first pinball fix is in the books now. Hopefully I get lucky and they are all this easy. Haha.

#214 2 years ago

Does anyone have trouble pulling their playfield out, because the plastics of the back of the playfield (the back wall) do not have clearance? Mine hit the top and flex and it’s almost dangerous for me to pull it out. This doesn’t happen on my Pro Sterns. Curious if there is a trick or method I’m not doing correctly or if it’s a design flaw.

#215 2 years ago
Quoted from Birdman-Pin:

Does anyone have trouble pulling their playfield out, because the plastics of the back of the playfield (the back wall) do not have clearance? Mine hit the top and flex and it’s almost dangerous for me to pull it out. This doesn’t happen on my Pro Sterns. Curious if there is a trick or method I’m not doing correctly or if it’s a design flaw.

I think it was posted over on the other thread in greater detail, but yes that all have almost no clearance. You have to do a lifting tilting thing to keep them from rubbing on the cabinet.

#216 2 years ago
Quoted from Birdman-Pin:

it will increase the height and better match my other games

You could always just add a classic Stern Electronics pin to the other end of you line up to balance it out visually. They are the exact height of the home pins.
IMG_3212 (resized).JPGIMG_3212 (resized).JPG
*You can sometimes find these old Sterns at a comparable price as a topper on the aftermarket*

#217 2 years ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

You could always just add a classic Stern Electronics pin to the other end of you line up to balance it out visually. They are the exact height of the home pins.
[quoted image]
*You can sometimes find these old Sterns at a comparable price as a topper on the aftermarket*

That looks great! I need to figure out what my second machine should be. I can't afford another new stern anytime soon. Wish I could find a cooler older one locally.

#218 2 years ago

Tried a little experiment today. Looked at lighting the apron, but unfortunately the metal assemblies cast too much of a shadow. It’s too bad because the artwork is pretty cool.

0CF0B2E8-F0E3-4400-9B09-BCB015C0DC7B (resized).jpeg0CF0B2E8-F0E3-4400-9B09-BCB015C0DC7B (resized).jpeg
#219 2 years ago
Quoted from JordyRamone:

That looks great! I need to figure out what my second machine should be. I can't afford another new stern anytime soon. Wish I could find a cooler older one locally.

If you can find one even in beat up condition, they are fun to work on. My Trident was a bit of a heap when I got it.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/trident-2020-restoration-

#220 2 years ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

If you can find one even in beat up condition, they are fun to work on. My Trident was a bit of a heap when I got it.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/trident-2020-restoration-

Woah, you cleaned that up real nice. Ya, since I'm new to being a owner it would probably be worth it to have one to work on so I can learn a thing or two. I have never even soldered before so there's probably a lot I could learn. Haha

#221 2 years ago

Does anyone know if you could buy a replacement Stern LCD and replace with the smaller screen? Since they are both Spike 2 I was curious if the connections were the same. Please excuse me if this was covered already.

#222 2 years ago
Quoted from Birdman-Pin:

Does anyone know if you could buy a replacement Stern LCD and replace with the smaller screen? Since they are both Spike 2 I was curious if the connections were the same. Please excuse me if this was covered already.

99% sure it is the same lvds connection

#223 2 years ago

I've had the Jurassic pin for a week now and am really enjoying it. I'm surprised that I can't enter my name into the home version pin, and even playing as Player 1, it's not retaining my high score of 3 million plus. I asked Stern about it, and they said that I can't enter my name until I beat the scores preset in the machine for the folks who created the game. I'm new to pinball, this is my first machine, and I don't think I'll be matching those scores anytime soon. Is this just the way it is? Seems odd to me especially for a home game. Thanks, Tony

#224 2 years ago
Quoted from Tmendo:

I've had the Jurassic pin for a week now and am really enjoying it. I'm surprised that I can't enter my name into the home version pin, and even playing as Player 1, it's not retaining my high score of 3 million plus. I asked Stern about it, and they said that I can't enter my name until I beat the scores preset in the machine for the folks who created the game. I'm new to pinball, this is my first machine, and I don't think I'll be matching those scores anytime soon. Is this just the way it is? Seems odd to me especially for a home game. Thanks, Tony

Ya you have to beat a high score in order to enter your name. I think the lowest is 5 mil. There's also high scores for multi balls and bonuses. It is tricky and the scores are high but it gives you something to work towards. There may be a way to delete the scores in the menu but I'm not sure. Maybe someone else can verify that. My highest score right now is close to 10mil. I'm pretty new to pinball too. I've played my machine a ton

#225 2 years ago

Finally moved the start button. Really scary trying to not blow the particle board out. But I’m really happy with the end result.

0C5FFAF6-0F40-4568-AF26-423343438765 (resized).jpeg0C5FFAF6-0F40-4568-AF26-423343438765 (resized).jpeg2E901965-7CD2-495A-A8E5-746F7D443107 (resized).jpeg2E901965-7CD2-495A-A8E5-746F7D443107 (resized).jpeg
#226 2 years ago
Quoted from Kcrison:

Finally moved the start button. Really scary trying to not blow the particle board out. But I’m really happy with the end result.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Cool idea. Was there a reason you went vertical rather than horizontal with it? What did you cover the hole in the lockdown bar with?

I like the speaker lights too.

#227 2 years ago

I was hoping someone could help me out...? I've had my PIN for a few weeks now, and I love it. I've beaten the bonus champ score. I entered my initials, and it registered and shows up my name since then. However, each time I beat one of the high scores (I did a few 7 & 8M), I enter my initials, and my initials will stay on top of the leaderboard until I power off the machine. If I power it down, and open it back up, my high score is gone. I'm still the Bonus Champ though and this score won't disappear. Am I doing something wrong? Is it something in the settings?

#228 2 years ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

Cool idea. Was there a reason you went vertical rather than horizontal with it? What did you cover the hole in the lockdown bar with?
I like the speaker lights too.

I went with vertical just because I think it looks better in my line up that way,really wanted a standard stern start button, but it’s way to big. vinyl sticker covers the lockdown bar nicely. Just cheap standard speaker ligh lt kit that I think I got from cointaker.

#229 2 years ago
Quoted from Birdman-Pin:

I tried plugging a standard stern screen into my JDJP an could not get video into it. I’m still working on a screen upgrade project, though my job has bulled me away. I hope to resume work on it later this week.

#230 2 years ago
Quoted from Sphodgin:

I tried plugging a standard stern screen into my JDJP an could not get video into it. I’m still working on a screen upgrade project, though my job has bulled me away. I hope to resume work on it later this week.

I think it was said on here that the output resolution is different, not 720p like the standard pins. It’s probably better to convert the lvds to hdmi where it is easier to connect a display that supports other resolutions.

#231 2 years ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

I think it was said on here that the output resolution is different, not 720p like the standard pins. It’s probably better to convert the lvds to hdmi where it is easier to connect a display that supports other resolutions.

I can confirm that the output on JDJP is standard def 480p.

#232 2 years ago
Quoted from Sphodgin:

I can confirm that the output on JDJP is standard def 480p.

Thank you for that. I saw a Buffalo Pinball video where they showed a simple HDMI converter, which looked like a Stern part. Apparently it was sold by Flippin Out. Does anyone know why this doesn’t exist any longer or if not does, where?

#233 2 years ago
Quoted from Birdman-Pin:

Thank you for that. I saw a Buffalo Pinball video where they showed a simple HDMI converter, which looked like a Stern part. Apparently it was sold by Flippin Out. Does anyone know why this doesn’t exist any longer or if not does, where?

Yep you can get them from aliexpress. Make sure to get the single 8 version. Additionally there is one with vga output too. That is what I am using for my project.

https://buffalopinball.com/twitch/direct-capture-video-stern-pinball-machines-twitch-streaming/

#234 2 years ago
Quoted from Birdman-Pin:

I lucked out and my distro gifted me with one. It was called the "502-7079-00 KIT Pinball Video Output Adapter". Not sure why they only offered it for a very short time.

#235 2 years ago

Finished my lighting/topper mods and done tweaking JP (unless I end up adding a larger screen). I used Comet Pinball parts to wire the topper spotlights to the red LED on the back wall of the playfield, so the topper flashes during gameplay and attract mode. Added two playfield spotlights and a trough light and wired to the white GI lights so the raptor multi-ball stays dark and red. This is my first time using Comet parts and I have to say it was easier than I thought. I also ordered the raptor toy and added it above the raptor cage, which gets illuminated naturally by the flasher. Happy to help anyone looking to do similar things.

JPEG image 10 (resized).jpegJPEG image 10 (resized).jpegJPEG image 6 (resized).jpegJPEG image 6 (resized).jpegJPEG image 7 (resized).jpegJPEG image 7 (resized).jpeg
#236 2 years ago

SO my JP The Pin just arrived and I had a few quick games. I actually think it looks great and the shots seem fast and sweet so far. Obviously it would be nice if that screen was bigger but home pin, I get it. My only let down is the loudness of the mechanical sounds ie flippers and pop bumpers... it's like there is no sound deadening between the playfield and user. It literally sounds like a normal pin with the glass off. Would you guys agree with that assessment and has anyone tried anything to deaden it? I found myself cranking the speakers to try and over shadow the mechanical sounds but the speakers aren't great quality and start to distort pretty early. (Plus they are very tinny sounding) Fun machine nevertheless, but I am interested to hear your thoughts!

#237 2 years ago

Isn’t the subwoofer hole not covered over and as there is no sub installed the mech sound comes straight out there.
There have been a few sound upgrades done by forum users. At a minimum is sounds like a wood cover over the sub hole would be an upgrade.
Mine arrives on Friday and I have a sub and replacement speakers ready to go

#238 2 years ago
Quoted from simbob:

SO my JP The Pin just arrived and I had a few quick games. I actually think it looks great and the shots seem fast and sweet so far. Obviously it would be nice if that screen was bigger but home pin, I get it. My only let down is the loudness of the mechanical sounds ie flippers and pop bumpers... it's like there is no sound deadening between the playfield and user. It literally sounds like a normal pin with the glass off. Would you guys agree with that assessment and has anyone tried anything to deaden it? I found myself cranking the speakers to try and over shadow the mechanical sounds but the speakers aren't great quality and start to distort pretty early. (Plus they are very tinny sounding) Fun machine nevertheless, but I am interested to hear your thoughts!

I think adding the cabinet speaker helps reduce the mechanical sounds to a certain extent. But the overall sound quality improves as well so that's another bonus. Also, if you play with the sound filters in the service menu you may find some settings that work better. I disabled most of the filters and pretty much neutralized all of the equalizers. Personally, I think it sounds just as good as any pin I've ever played, especially after adding the pinsub and psw10!

#239 2 years ago
Quoted from simbob:

Adding in the 8” speaker in the cabinet greatly improves the situation. It both deadens the mechanical noises and fills out the bass. I wrote a $20 upgrade how to here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-the-pin-sternowners-club-welcome-home-jurassic-park/page/3#post-6711442

#240 2 years ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:Adding in the 8” speaker in the cabinet greatly improves the situation. It both deadens the mechanical noises and fills out the bass. I wrote a $20 upgrade how to here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-the-pin-sternowners-club-welcome-home-jurassic-park/page/3#post-6711442

Awesome! Thanks a bunch. Will order the speaker now and get onto this!

#241 2 years ago
Quoted from simbob:

Awesome! Thanks a bunch. Will order the speaker now and get onto this!

It doesn’t have to be that exact speaker. Any similar spec one will do.

#242 2 years ago

Long time listener, first time caller. FedEx just made a delivery here.

20220216_151637 (resized).jpg20220216_151637 (resized).jpg
#243 2 years ago
Quoted from Datsun_Z:

Long time listener, first time caller. FedEx just made a delivery here.

Congrats! Do you have it up and running yet?

#244 2 years ago
Quoted from Sphodgin:

Inserts are done. I printed them out of PLA using a Prusa MK3. Additionally There are 4 M3 square nuts inserted into each insert that will be used for attaching mounting brackets for speakers and the video control board. I’m not sure how easy those square nuts are to source, but the more common hex variety could be used with some minor design tweeks.
PLA cost $5
Running Total $105
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Your screen bezel has given me an idea that I'm going to research. Hanging around in my parts bin I have a 10.1" screen that I pulled from an old mini laptop ($18 ebay.com link: itm)

Holding this up to the front of the existing lower panel on the head, I think I can 3D print a bezel that would allow me to reuse the existing lower plate and utilize the speaker holes to secure the screen from behind the lower panel. Basically it would be mounted over the panel rather than behind. Now I just need to buy a 3d printer...

#245 2 years ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

Your screen bezel has given me an idea that I'm going to research. Hanging around in my parts bin I have a 10.1" screen that I pulled from an old mini laptop ($18 ebay.com link: itm)
Holding this up to the front of the existing lower panel on the head, I think I can 3D print a bezel that would allow me to reuse the existing lower plate and utilize the speaker holes to secure the screen from behind the lower panel. Basically it would be mounted over the panel rather than behind. Now I just need to buy a 3d printer...

Nice! Let me know if you need any printer or software recommendations. Also I’m planning to finally cut the holes for my inserts tonight so hopefully I will have some more updates to post soon.

#246 2 years ago
Quoted from Sphodgin:

Nice! Let me know if you need any printer or software recommendations. Also I’m planning to finally cut the holes for my inserts tonight so hopefully I will have some more updates to post soon.

Thanks! I may take you up on that. I was looking at the Anycubic Vyper after watching Ben Heck’s benheck review of it.

I used to use NX9 years ago for CAD work, but my student license is long gone so I’ll have to go looking for something to do modeling in.

#247 2 years ago

I saw on another thread that someone else was having this problem too. But like 4/5 times my high score won’t save after I shut the game off. Is there an easy way to do a factory reset? Anyone have that problem? Love the pin!

#248 2 years ago

I contacted Stern's tech service about the game not saving player's high scores. On my machine when turning it back on, it only will show the score, or scores for the player, or players of the last game. I was messaging with someone named Chad, and he said that your scores will not be saved until you surpass those preset scores in the game. I'm going to be able to do that, well, probably never. I got into the Standard Adjustments and tried to lower all of those preset scores, and the only one that I could lower was #37, High Score #4. I reset it from 5 mill down to 1,000,000 (as low as it would go). I'm not even sure what that means exactly. I've had several 2-3 million score games since, and it is not saving the scores. I've had the game two weeks now, and am really enjoying my first machine, but it's a little annoying that it won't keep my high score. Maybe a software update in the future? Does Stern ever do that?

#249 2 years ago
Quoted from Tmendo:

I contacted Stern's tech service about the game not saving player's high scores. On my machine when turning it back on, it only will show the score, or scores for the player, or players of the last game. I was messaging with someone named Chad, and he said that your scores will not be saved until you surpass those preset scores in the game. I'm going to be able to do that, well, probably never. I got into the Standard Adjustments and tried to lower all of those preset scores, and the only one that I could lower was #37, High Score #4. I reset it from 5 mill down to 1,000,000 (as low as it would go). I'm not even sure what that means exactly. I've had several 2-3 million score games since, and it is not saving the scores. I've had the game two weeks now, and am really enjoying my first machine, but it's a little annoying that it won't keep my high score. Maybe a software update in the future? Does Stern ever do that?

I’m not sure. I’m talking about legit high scores. I put up 11.4 million tonight and put my name in. Gone after I turn the machine off and on. I always take pics of them now.
B94FC09E-8A49-48C1-BEA5-F6D126A91594 (resized).jpegB94FC09E-8A49-48C1-BEA5-F6D126A91594 (resized).jpeg

#250 2 years ago
Quoted from Tmendo:

Im not sure about yours but what I’m talking about is legit getting a high score and it not saving. I put up 11.4 million tonight and after I turn it off and in, gone. Happens about 9/10 times. So I just take pictures now.

0FFAD1E2-3F8D-4BC9-8099-888B4EE31562 (resized).jpeg0FFAD1E2-3F8D-4BC9-8099-888B4EE31562 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinhead mods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

3,499 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Staten Island, NY
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 150.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pin-Tools.com

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 3,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,094 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 22.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-the-pin-sternowners-club-welcome-home-jurassic-park/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.