(Topic ID: 305370)

Jurassic Park The Pin (Stern) owners club. Welcome home, Jurassic Park!

By Flyfalcons

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,091 posts
  • 107 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 21 hours ago by PoMC
  • Topic is favorited by 75 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

434541496_961255179121069_8574537738435124613_n (resized).jpg
IMG_0102 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0103 (resized).jpeg
20240328_221559 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240328_221425_Amazon Shopping (resized).jpg
20240328_221154 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240313-215459 (resized).png
20240313_213744 (resized).jpg
20240313_213728 (resized).jpg
IMG_2659 (resized).jpeg
20240129_212229 (resized).jpg
JDJP-UpisdeDown1 (resized).jpg
JDJP-UpisdeDown2 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_2533 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
There are 1,091 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 22.
#751 1 year ago
Quoted from arcyallen:

Care to share how much the "mystery" pin set you back in the end?

I ended up paying $4300.
Thanks for the help identifying the pin.

#752 1 year ago

That would have been a steal for an LE lol. Enjoy your awesome new game.

#753 1 year ago

Is it just me. Or is it justca pita to lift and lower the playfield back down. Keeps waiting to hit and bend the back plastics. Any tips?

#754 1 year ago
Quoted from Jon9508:

Is it just me. Or is it justca pita to lift and lower the playfield back down. Keeps waiting to hit and bend the back plastics. Any tips?

It's not you, the cab is shorter 3 inches or so over a pro and very tight with the wiring and backboard plastics. I find it best to move the playfield back at a steep angle.

#755 1 year ago
Quoted from Jon9508:

The tip I have:

The black plastic protector in the coinbox prevents the playfield from scooting/pivoting forward. It's just thin plastic and has no real 'purpose' other than preventing children from sticking hands in there. Smoosh it as you remove/install the playfield, or remove the plastic entirely and it'll give you a few mm of space.

#756 1 year ago

Ah. That makes sense. I will remove that. I just know I should have to spend 10 mins trying to figure out how to lower the playfield.

#758 1 year ago

Final piece of the puzzle complete (Factory Stern Start Button)

0026E26B-7BFB-4D53-99AB-0B06D19EE9BA (resized).jpeg0026E26B-7BFB-4D53-99AB-0B06D19EE9BA (resized).jpeg

#759 1 year ago
Quoted from SlapDrain:

Final piece of the puzzle complete
[quoted image]

That's awesome, any step by step and parts list for this mod?

#760 1 year ago
Quoted from PocketHoleshot:

That's awesome, any step by step and parts list for this mod?

Its just a factory Stern start button from pinball life. Installing a factory stern start button and getting it to sit flush was not easy at all... run far away from this mod. lol If you manage to get the holes drilled and the button mounted the factory start button harness can be adapted to this button and doesn't need to be extended.

Other mods shown are:
9" LCD Screen (Not Easy)
Stern Metal Side Rails (Easy)
Stereo Speaker Upgrade (Kicker CSC4) (Medium)
Raptor Toy
Added 2 Spot Lights

#761 1 year ago
Quoted from SlapDrain:

Final piece of the puzzle complete (Factory Stern Start Button)
[quoted image]

I did this as well, best $15 spent at Pinball Life. I really did not like the lockdown bar location, added extra players by accident several times. Really tight placement however.

#762 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinball-Cruiser:

I did this as well, best $15 spent at Pinball Life. I really did not like the lockdown bar location, added extra players by accident several times. Really tight placement however.

I turn off start game with lockdown button on all my spike 2 games because people start games all the time by accident when they lean over to look at playfield details and such. On jdjp this was the only answer.

#763 1 year ago

Just did this mod, really adds a nice touch!
Thank you for posting!

FD926E7D-0A02-4692-959C-3FE54EC62CBB (resized).jpegFD926E7D-0A02-4692-959C-3FE54EC62CBB (resized).jpeg
#764 1 year ago

What a pain changing the fan on this compared to a pro. You can't disconnect anything. Luckily it is easy enough I just unplugged the cord and did the fan swap inside the backbox after pulling the power supply off it nuts. Anyway love not having the jet engine.

#765 1 year ago
Quoted from Elephanthead:

What a pain changing the fan on this compared to a pro. You can't disconnect anything. Luckily it is easy enough I just unplugged the cord and did the fan swap inside the backbox after pulling the power supply off it nuts. Anyway love not having the jet engine.

It uses the same power supply so it shouldn’t be any different. I didn’t find it to be any different than on any of the other 5 cornerstones I have changed the fan on. Did they change the design? Mine is from the first run.

Added 13 months ago:

I just remembered there is no molex disconnect. I believe there are only 4 screw terminals, so it is still pretty easy to remove entirely

#766 1 year ago

Hello, I mentioned last week about the LCD screen upgrade kit for there Home Pin I was working on. It features the same speaker panel with 15.6" LCD screen found in the Pro/Premium/LE models. It is now live in the marketplace - https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/153887

#767 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinball-Cruiser:

Hello, I mentioned last week about the LCD screen upgrade kit for there Home Pin I was working on. It features the same speaker panel with 15.6" LCD screen found in the Pro/Premium/LE models. It is now live in the marketplace - https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/153887

Woah, that's wild. Great job.

#768 1 year ago

That mod really is fantastic. It must have taken a lot of work. Bravo.

#769 1 year ago

Just joined the club and am loving this game! Lots of very satisfying shots and great design. Really impressed with it as was a little concerned about it being a 'home' game. Already started with mods: I've added the jeep that others suggested, and have a speaker kit and side blade art on the way, as well as spotlights to light up the playfield more.

A little tip that I haven't seen mentioned in this thread is to set the backbox light to off during game play in the settings. This makes a lot of the stuff on the playfield easier to see. This is my newest pin by about 15 years, so hadn't been aware that you could do this now!

I don't have a problem with the relatively small size of the LCD screen, but I thought I might get one of these adapters (the version 2.0 option):

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32855989953.html?spm=a2g0o.cart.0.0.45eb38daqGmONj&mp=1

which I think will allow me to mirror the LCD to another bigger screen that I could use as part of a topper.

The only other thing that I would like to see would be some movie clips and callouts. I know there was a project to do this with the 'cornerstone' pins, and was thinking it might be possible to port some of that project over to the home pin. Has anyone looked into this? I wouldn't really know where to start but would be willing to put some time into it if someone could point me in the right direction.

#770 1 year ago
Quoted from huwman:

Just joined the club and am loving this game! Lots of very satisfying shots and great design. Really impressed with it as was a little concerned about it being a 'home' game. Already started with mods: I've added the jeep that others suggested, and have a speaker kit and side blade art on the way, as well as spotlights to light up the playfield more.
A little tip that I haven't seen mentioned in this thread is to set the backbox light to off during game play in the settings. This makes a lot of the stuff on the playfield easier to see. This is my newest pin by about 15 years, so hadn't been aware that you could do this now!
I don't have a problem with the relatively small size of the LCD screen, but I thought I might get one of these adapters (the version 2.0 option):
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32855989953.html?spm=a2g0o.cart.0.0.45eb38daqGmONj&mp=1
which I think will allow me to mirror the LCD to another bigger screen that I could use as part of a topper.
The only other thing that I would like to see would be some movie clips and callouts. I know there was a project to do this with the 'cornerstone' pins, and was thinking it might be possible to port some of that project over to the home pin. Has anyone looked into this? I wouldn't really know where to start but would be willing to put some time into it if someone could point me in the right direction.

Welcome to the club. Ya, it would be sweet to get some jp video assets in it. Unfortunately I have no idea how to do the either.

#771 1 year ago

I added the Premium 5.25 Kenwood speakers and speaker trim. I also added some LED lights, helps liven up the back panel a bit. It has several hundred lighting options. Pictures of it lit and unlit if you are only interested in the speakers less the LEDs. This is essentially the kit Speakerlightkits.com sells (http://www.speakerlightkits.com/SPIKE-2-Standard-or-Deluxe.html). Took a little modifying of the speaker plates and the addition of a step down 42v to 12v converter but not too difficult.

3E7FB7CD-C9EF-4891-800F-4F61E2DD45CE.jpeg3E7FB7CD-C9EF-4891-800F-4F61E2DD45CE.jpeg1A97D65A-6262-43F6-B2A9-F4E807B00978.gif1A97D65A-6262-43F6-B2A9-F4E807B00978.gif4440890A-2B8A-4930-A0BD-5F47E1154F46.gif4440890A-2B8A-4930-A0BD-5F47E1154F46.gif
#772 1 year ago
Quoted from STLOkie:

I added the Premium 5.25 Kenwood speakers and speaker trim. I also added some LED lights, helps liven up the back panel a bit. It has several hundred lighting options. Pictures of it lit and unlit if you are only interested in the speakers less the LEDs. This is essentially the kit Speakerlightkits.com sells (http://www.speakerlightkits.com/SPIKE-2-Standard-or-Deluxe.html). Took a little modifying of the speaker plates and the addition of a step down 42v to 12v converter but not too difficult.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That is beautiful. I would love to do something like that but I'm not sure if I have the confidence. Would you be able to share more details? Like how you modified the plates and where the converter went?

#773 1 year ago
Quoted from JordyRamone:

Welcome to the club. Ya, it would be sweet to get some jp video assets in it. Unfortunately I have no idea how to do the either.

It looks like Pinball Browser should be able to replace sounds and video, as this is a Spike system. I've tried so swap in a few bits of movie dialogue (e.g. Welcome to Jurassic Park!) but Pinball Browser keeps giving me errors. Could someone else give it a try and see if it works?

#774 1 year ago
Quoted from STLOkie:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I'm not sure what you did, but if it was my Deluxe 5.25" (type 13) light kit you were using, it should be stepped down to 5v as the addressable light strips I use are individually addressable +5vdc light strips and not +12vdc.

Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)

#775 1 year ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

I'm not sure what you did, but if it was my Deluxe 5.25" (type 13) light kit you were using, it should be stepped down to 5v as the addressable light strips I use are individually addressable +5vdc light strips and not +12vdc.
Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)

Thanks for chiming in. I’m not using your kit specifically. My lights I had leftover from another project were 12v. But good note for anyone who does buy your kit to be sure you get the right step down voltage.

Pinballlife.com has a nice kit that I think uses 12v. But I think theirs only has solid colors.

If you need 12v this is the steps down I EAGWELL 48V Step Down to DC 12V... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BR4VSPYY

If you use the speakerlitekits.com set up this is a comparable 5v step down.

DC 48V to 5V 5A 25W Voltage Converter Step Down https://a.co/d/e2W1M9D

I used one of the open leads off the power supply (had to snip the connector off but you could buy a comparable molex connector) and wired up as indicated. From there you connect to the kits as needed.

#776 1 year ago

Sooo that question i asked about the pro prem and le speaker panel have been answered.

Screenshot_20230321_224941_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230321_224941_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230321_224950_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230321_224950_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230321_224954_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230321_224954_Chrome (resized).jpg
#777 1 year ago
Quoted from trueno92:

Sooo that question i asked about the pro prem and le speaker panel have been answered.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

He has a link to this just a few posts up from your post here on this page.

#778 1 year ago

Tonight I spent some time making these little signs. I’ve seen other mod makers sell them but managed to make these on my own. Yes, the East Dock sign arrow does spin

777DAD09-0A61-4CAC-BDB5-B87F35F517FB (resized).jpeg777DAD09-0A61-4CAC-BDB5-B87F35F517FB (resized).jpeg8F97A34E-0488-4293-A975-D8732BD79D33 (resized).jpeg8F97A34E-0488-4293-A975-D8732BD79D33 (resized).jpegDEEB6D2E-BDFA-4BD6-A001-B9B05194E5BB (resized).jpegDEEB6D2E-BDFA-4BD6-A001-B9B05194E5BB (resized).jpeg329E267F-372C-4EA5-8E3D-F25935B397E6 (resized).jpeg329E267F-372C-4EA5-8E3D-F25935B397E6 (resized).jpeg
#779 1 year ago

I’m confused. Where is the Spinosaurus? What do you have to do during the Spinosaurus hurry up? The only dinosaurs are Brachiosaurus, Pteranodon, Triceratops, Stegosaurus, Gallimimus, and then the Raptor cage, right? I don’t get it. I always run out of time with an unsuccessful evacuation.

#780 1 year ago
Quoted from Karnevil9:

I’m confused. Where is the Spinosaurus? What do you have to do during the Spinosaurus hurry up? The only dinosaurs are Brachiosaurus, Pteranodon, Triceratops, Stegosaurus, Gallimimus, and then the Raptor cage, right? I don’t get it. I always run out of time with an unsuccessful evacuation.

Its the captive ball! Nail that bitch. I think the spinners add value to the jackpot too so hit those if you have the nerve.

#781 1 year ago
Quoted from JordyRamone:

Its the captive ball! Nail that bitch. I think the spinners add value to the jackpot too so hit those if you have the nerve.

Ahh, okay. Says Spino right on it, too. Thanks!

#782 1 year ago

What should I do about this? The captive ball occasionally looks like this. Smacking that stationary ball does nothing in this situation.

6AC71F82-7015-485E-90C6-A94FA7DF3B2A (resized).jpeg6AC71F82-7015-485E-90C6-A94FA7DF3B2A (resized).jpeg
#783 1 year ago
Quoted from Karnevil9:

What should I do about this? The captive ball occasionally looks like this. Smacking that stationary ball does nothing in this situation.

Where is it getting caught on? If it's the plastic then put some plastic washers between the plastic and the posts and it'll provide enough clearance for the ball. If the switch is holding it up then you may want to increase the slope of your game. If that doesn't work then you can try bending the switch itself, but that's not ideal.

#784 1 year ago
Quoted from bdw85:Where is it getting caught on? If it's the plastic then put some plastic washers between the plastic and the posts and it'll provide enough clearance for the ball. If the switch is holding it up then you may want to increase the slope of your game. If that doesn't work then you can try bending the switch itself, but that's not ideal.

It was definitely getting stuck on the switch. I tried changing the slope, but that didn’t work. Turns out bending the wire to make that hump a little less humpy was the perfect solution (and surprisingly simple). Thank you!

#785 1 year ago
Quoted from huwman:

It looks like Pinball Browser should be able to replace sounds and video, as this is a Spike system. I've tried so swap in a few bits of movie dialogue (e.g. Welcome to Jurassic Park!) but Pinball Browser keeps giving me errors. Could someone else give it a try and see if it works?

Can confirm that Pinball Browser does support this game, but you need version 8.10 (not the newest 8.25). I've managed to swap in some movie dialogue, and should be able to add some movie video clips as well.

I've contacted oga83 who developed Pinball Browser, and he said he will look to fix the error in the next version.

Just added the extra speakers and it sounds great now. Another top tip is to change the raptor pen settings in the game menu to make it easier to trigger the multiball. Adds to the fun, especially for novice players.

#786 1 year ago

On a different note, I've managed to mirror the display to a second monitor using the instructions here: https://buffalopinball.com/twitch/direct-capture-video-stern-pinball-machines-twitch-streaming/

The game will drive two monitors simultaneously, although I found that I needed to use as short an HDMI cable as possible - otherwise the second screen looses the picture occasionally and goes blank

The second screen on the photo is just for testing; I'm going to use a larger monitor of the correct aspect ratio and build it into a topper of some kind. It'll be too high up to be much use while playing (and I don't mind the small built-in screen), so more for anyone watching and as general attract-mode coolness.

PXL_20230328_150002791 (resized).jpgPXL_20230328_150002791 (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#787 1 year ago

Neat idea on the second monitor. Regarding an updated code using movie scene and sounds, have you had any progress here? This could be a really nice upgrade for our home machines.

#788 1 year ago
Quoted from STLOkie:

Neat idea on the second monitor. Regarding an updated code using movie scene and sounds, have you had any progress here? This could be a really nice upgrade for our home machines.

Thanks, yes I've been able to add some good bits of dialogue from the movies. One of my main priorities was replacing the voice actor's "Welcome....to Jurassic Park!" with Richard Attenborough's original, as well as getting lines from the original cast in as well. So far, the callouts are mainly about the t-rex and raptors as you progress towards multiballs.

Video clips are trickier as some haven't displayed. Some have worked though, so I think I can get the rest working, but I think that's down to the resolution and formatting which will need more work.

One of the challenges is that lots of the dialogue and video from the pro version are left in, so you've got to wade through a lot of stuff that isn't used in the home pin.

I'm far from finished with it at this point, but feel free to message me if you want further details.

I've also installed the sideblades mentioned earlier and got a more suitable secondary monitor (although this one is probably too big to be integrated into a topper). Also got some cheap t-rex night lights from amazon! I'm talking to someone about printing a rigid topper similar to the official one, but with an aperture for a monitor, so I'll see what comes of that.
PXL_20230412_132351015 (resized).jpgPXL_20230412_132351015 (resized).jpg

#789 1 year ago

Lots of neat ideas there. Keep us posted on the video/voice integration.

Those are the sideblades I plan on adding to mine sometime in the near future. Look great.

#790 1 year ago

Hey all!

After a few rounds with the T-Rex mech, the ball is getting stuck in the mouth again

Usually kicks out after 3-4 jaw opens + nudges, but this has been an off/on issue since i took it out of the box.

Any thoughts on how to adjust the ball feed in there to avoid it?

I just had to re-solder the opto on the jaw, so i dont want to loosen the jaw or anything if i don't have to

#791 1 year ago

Sorry to hear that. Mine had a similar issue but the previously recommended adjusting of the mouth by pushing it in various directions did the trick.

Only thing I could think about is maybe slightly sanding the back of the jaw for any minor plastic ledges?

#792 1 year ago
Quoted from STLOkie:

Lots of neat ideas there. Keep us posted on the video/voice integration.
Those are the sideblades I plan on adding to mine sometime in the near future. Look great.

I've made some good progress with Pinball Browser, and managed to replace audio and video. From reading the Pinball Browser thread, I realised that videos don't work if you use balenaEtcher to write the image. Best to use the built in tool. Here are some of the new callouts I've added from the movie:

Welcome...to Jurassic Park
You said you've got a T-Rex? Uh-huh!
Just the two raptors, right?
Quiet, all of you; we're approaching the Tyrannosaur paddock
The geese chase you!
You crazy son of a bitch, you did it!
T-Rex doesn't want to be fed, he wants to hunt
Do you think he 'Saurus Rex?
You can see she's working things out
They should all be destroyed!

I'm going to rewatch the movie and add some more.

And I've added some movie clips for the attract loop, ball save, extra ball, t-rex multiball, amber bonus, skill shot, and maybe a couple of others. Plenty still to do but it's been fun so far.

Send me a message if you want any more info.

#793 1 year ago
Quoted from huwman:

I've made some good progress with Pinball Browser, and managed to replace audio and video. From reading the Pinball Browser thread, I realised that videos don't work if you use balenaEtcher to write the image. Best to use the built in tool. Here are some of the new callouts I've added from the movie:
The geese chase you!
And I've added some movie clips for the attract loop, ball save, extra ball, t-rex multiball, amber bonus, skill shot, and maybe a couple of others. Plenty still to do but it's been fun so far.

Great list to start.

Another few recommendations:
- for a ball save use "Life, uhhh, finds a way"
- For when you knock down some of the drop targets in front of th T-Rex the "siren sound" that plays during the electric fence climbing scene
- For some raptor event use "clever girl"

#794 1 year ago
Quoted from huwman:

The geese chase you!

You got to find a place for "hang on to your butts".
"life finds a away" maybe for a ball save?

#795 1 year ago

Howdy all - if anyone is interested in a JP swap for a SW Comic home, let me know. Located in Phoenix area but willing to drive/meet part way.

Here's the ad:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/154955

#796 1 year ago
Quoted from huwman:

The geese chase you!

Been using this code for a couple days. Love the changes so far!

#797 1 year ago

Where are you all downloading the code from? Happy to help beta test it.

#798 1 year ago
Quoted from huwman:

The geese chase you!

Hi,

HAve try to done one with the jp premium custom code but no time to continue ...

Can i test your code ?

Thanks

#799 12 months ago
Quoted from STLOkie:

Where are you all downloading the code from? Happy to help beta test it.

Quoted from beastmaster1981:

Hi,
HAve try to done one with the jp premium custom code but no time to continue ...
Can i test your code ?
Thanks

Send huwman a pm for the link.

#800 12 months ago
Quoted from huwman:

The geese chase you!

In addition to what I've already added above, I've made a list of other possible callouts to add. One of the limitations in Pinball Browser at the moment is that you can't replace a line of dialogue with one that's longer than the original. So longer quotes have to be split up, which can work depending on the scenario, but will rule out some longer lines. It seems to be less fussy about the length of video clips.

Anyway, here are some other ideas I have for callouts from the first 3 movies (some already suggested by others in this thread):

JP1
Hold on to your butts!
Life, uh, finds a way.
Clever girl
Shoot her!
That Is One Big Pile Of S***
Must go faster.
Spared no expense
When you gotta go, you gotta go.
Your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn’t stop to think if they should
If The Pirates of the Caribbean breaks down, the pirates don’t eat the tourists.
God creates dinosaurs. God destroys dinosaurs. God creates man. Man destroys God. Man creates dinosaurs. // Dinosaurs eat man. Woman inherits the Earth.
We can discuss sexism in survival situations when I get back.
It’s a UNIX system! I know this!
Don't you see the danger, John, inherent in what you're doing here?
Genetic power is the most awesome force the planet's ever seen, but you wield it like a kid that's found his dad's gun
What have they got in there, King Kong?
Ah, now eventually you do plan to have dinosaurs on your, on your dinosaur tour, right? Hello?
Gee, the lack of humility before nature that's being displayed here, uh... staggers me.
Boy, do I hate being right all the time.
I'm always on the lookout for a future ex-Mrs. Malcolm
Dr. Sattler, I refuse to believe that you aren't familiar with the concept of attraction.
Mr. Hammond, after careful consideration, I’ve decided not to endorse your park
Our lives are in your hands and you have butterfingers?
Ah, no wonder you're extinct. I'm gonna run you over when I come back down!
You didn't say the magic word
We've got Dodgson here

JP2
Ooh, ah. That's How It Always Starts. But Then Later, There's Running And Screaming
If You Want To Leave Your Name On Something, Fine, But Stop Putting It On Other People's Headstones
Mommy’s Very Angry
I've worked around predators since I was 20 years old. Lions, jackals, hyenas…you

JP3
Some of the worst things imaginable have been done with the best intentions
That's the great thing about bones. They never run away.
On this island there is no such thing as safe.

Other suggestions much appreciated - I'm planning on rewatching the first movie this weekend. And anyone who knows the game well might be able to suggest where any of the above might be best used.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 3,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

3,499 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Staten Island, NY
$ 150.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pin-Tools.com

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinhead mods

There are 1,091 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 22.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-the-pin-sternowners-club-welcome-home-jurassic-park/page/16?hl=stlokie and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.