(Topic ID: 305370)

Jurassic Park The Pin (Stern) owners club. Welcome home, Jurassic Park!

By Flyfalcons

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,074 posts
  • 106 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 days ago by bigguybbr
  • Topic is favorited by 73 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2659 (resized).jpeg
20240129_212229 (resized).jpg
JDJP-UpisdeDown1 (resized).jpg
JDJP-UpisdeDown2 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_2533 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).jpeg
IMG_2504 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2502 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2505 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2503 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2499 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2459 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2460 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2461 (resized).jpeg

There are 1,074 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 22.
#601 1 year ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

The MDF playfields are so much harder than a regular playfield and don’t dimple or show grain when the clear coat dies back. I think it’ll take some time before people cured of their rectal cranial inversion and come around to some of the changes

Oh ya, with the jump ramp there you would think it would dimple like crazy with how many balls drops happen but i have not noticed one and i have a ton of games on it. it really has held up nicely so far.

#602 1 year ago
Quoted from JordyRamone:

-not sure what sticker you are talking about. maybe post a pic?

Quoted from bigguybbr:

It’s there to cover up machining/routing marks. Jack mentioned it on one of the live streams on twitch.

Sorry I forgot to attach the pic. Upon feeling it, it's definitely covering up a hole. It's weird to print anything on it to draw attention.

Quoted from JordyRamone:

for the first thing maybe make sure your machine is perfectly level.

The game is level, and the pitch is about 6.6. Now that I've had the glass off, I can't see any sort of cam/adjustment for that left orbit exit. I can open up the leaf switch a bit and make it less senstive, but on that stream the ball didn't appear to be touching the sling at all as it came down. If anyone wants to chime in if theirs touches or not, it'd be helpful.

Anyone know why the playfield needs to be BOLTED down? My only guess is that it's lighter than a standard playfield. Even then, though, I can't imagine it popping up on its own. But then again, it is kinda funky to settle down when you're dropping it into place.

And yeah, the game is pretty fun. I think the comparison to a super-tight 90's Williams is spot on. If someone feels like they need commercial grade coin acceptors, etc, that's fine, but if every hater did a little soul-searching I think many would find their hatred to be born of stubbornness. "I had it before, therefore I need it now" is a tough mentality to overcome.

PXL_20230130_204557642~2.jpgPXL_20230130_204557642~2.jpg
#603 1 year ago

Anyone know why the playfield needs to be BOLTED down?

It has different playfield support rails than a cornerstone. If it wasn’t bolted in place, the playfield could shift in transit and become damaged.

#604 1 year ago
Quoted from arcyallen:

Sorry I forgot to attach the pic. Upon feeling it, it's definitely covering up a hole. It's weird to print anything on it to draw attention.

The game is level, and the pitch is about 6.6. Now that I've had the glass off, I can't see any sort of cam/adjustment for that left orbit exit. I can open up the leaf switch a bit and make it less senstive, but on that stream the ball didn't appear to be touching the sling at all as it came down. If anyone wants to chime in if theirs touches or not, it'd be helpful.
Anyone know why the playfield needs to be BOLTED down? My only guess is that it's lighter than a standard playfield. Even then, though, I can't imagine it popping up on its own. But then again, it is kinda funky to settle down when you're dropping it into place.
And yeah, the game is pretty fun. I think the comparison to a super-tight 90's Williams is spot on. If someone feels like they need commercial grade coin acceptors, etc, that's fine, but if every hater did a little soul-searching I think many would find their hatred to be born of stubbornness. "I had it before, therefore I need it now" is a tough mentality to overcome.[quoted image]

I got that sticker too.
Just checked my deadflip shot for you and the ball comes close to the sling but I don't believe it makes contact.

#605 1 year ago

So last night I bent the left orbit exit rail a tiny bit and that has made all the difference. I immediately had my best game ever (9M) and it feels much, much better. I feel kinda silly saying this, but this game almost feels brutal. And I've owned a BKSOR, haha! The ball rarely stops for long, and the ball always seems close to the flippers. It's still a ton of fun, but I can't imagine someone suggesting the flow isn't challenging. I also was resisting bringing in the outlane posts from the the factory wide open position. Then I watched a Jack Danger video, and his were at the tightest position. That made me a feel good enough to bring them in one hole

Is there a walkthrough/rulesheet somewhere that I'm missing? Because I've looked several times and haven't found anything. With the glass off, it's not too hard to figure most of it out but it'd still be nice to have one source with all the info. I'd also settle for a video. Anyone?

#606 1 year ago
Quoted from arcyallen:

So last night I bent the left orbit exit rail a tiny bit and that has made all the difference. I immediately had my best game ever (9M) and it feels much, much better. I feel kinda silly saying this, but this game almost feels brutal. And I've owned a BKSOR, haha! The ball rarely stops for long, and the ball always seems close to the flippers. It's still a ton of fun, but I can't imagine someone suggesting the flow isn't challenging. I also was resisting bringing in the outlane posts from the the factory wide open position. Then I watched a Jack Danger video, and his were at the tightest position. That made me a feel good enough to bring them in one hole
Is there a walkthrough/rulesheet somewhere that I'm missing? Because I've looked several times and haven't found anything. With the glass off, it's not too hard to figure most of it out but it'd still be nice to have one source with all the info. I'd also settle for a video. Anyone?

I don’t know if I would consider this game brutal, but it is certainly very fast, and has some shots that can rocket the ball back to the flippers. I found my TMNT pro to be pretty unfriendly to novice players, and this doesn’t compare. I think there are a lot of very well laid out shots without too many high risk shots save for the drop targets.

I haven’t seen any walkthroughs since the rules are very straightforward, but you can always watch on YouTube Jacks streams with Waison where they get into it. Basically the game is this: Shoot shots to open a paddock. Shoot the same shots to capture the Dino. Rescue employees to get restore power wizard mode. Complete all paddocks to start escape nublar wizard mode. Shoot Trex 3 time for Trex multiball. Shoot the velociraptor paddock to start that multiball or collect the extra ball when lit (after clearing 2 paddocks).

I find if you chase employee rescues it’s a fun way to progress making you hit varied shots. Once you get close to restore power, you are probably through a number of the paddocks and most of the way to escape nublar.

#607 1 year ago

For anyone who has upgraded the speakers: How is the sound quality of the music files? If you start a game and just listen (with the stock speaker), I can hear some underwater/warbling sound that is usually caused from high compression. I don't notice it any other time, just when the machine is quiet. I'd be interested in adding the other two speakers, but not if it's just going to exasperate the compression artifacts.

#608 1 year ago
Quoted from arcyallen:

For anyone who has upgraded the speakers: How is the sound quality of the music files? If you start a game and just listen (with the stock speaker), I can hear some underwater/warbling sound that is usually caused from high compression. I don't notice it any other time, just when the machine is quiet. I'd be interested in adding the other two speakers, but not if it's just going to exasperate the compression artifacts.

Have you updated to the latest code?
If so, I recommend adding a cabinet speaker and another speaker in the head and adjusting the fade and filters now that they are enabled. Makes all the difference in the world and can be done on the cheap. I posted how to’s on both.

#609 1 year ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

If so, I recommend adding a cabinet speaker and another speaker in the head and adjusting the fade and filters now that they are enabled. Makes all the difference in the world and can be done on the cheap. I posted how to’s on both.

+1 to this.
I followed bigguybbr's post to just hook up a cab speaker this past weekend and it has made a massive difference! Then you can mess with bass/treble and fade to find the right balance to put the big sounds in the right place

#610 1 year ago

Just joined the club yesterday. Proudly joins my small collection and couldn’t be happier so far. Code updated and about 10 plays so far. Been reading these owners club posts last few days so have some things already planned. I just received a pinwoofer kit for James Bond and i’ll be repurposing those stock speakers into Jurassic. Great info found here, thanks all who came before to drop the knowledge.

309EC94E-0550-43C2-A7F9-F465B7AE0BB4 (resized).jpeg309EC94E-0550-43C2-A7F9-F465B7AE0BB4 (resized).jpeg6A2D8008-E91E-4F82-AFAC-78DCADD18395 (resized).jpeg6A2D8008-E91E-4F82-AFAC-78DCADD18395 (resized).jpeg
#611 1 year ago
Quoted from azcraigfamily:

Just joined the club yesterday. Proudly joins my small collection and couldn’t be happier so far. Code updated and about 10 plays so far. Been reading these owners club posts last few days so have some things already planned. I just received a pinwoofer kit for James Bond and i’ll be repurposing those stock speakers into Jurassic. Great info found here, thanks all who came before to drop the knowledge.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Welcome! Glad you are enjoying it so far!

#612 1 year ago

Follow up with known issues. Start button light no workie. Took the lock bar off and checked plug and reseated. No dice. Left flipper twitches when held for more than a couple seconds. Other than that shoots great. Anyone else have those issues? On the surface these seem like (and I’m hoping) easy fixes.

#613 1 year ago
Quoted from arcyallen:

I’m planning on upgrading Jurassic this weekend. I’m replacing the 3 stock speakers in a Pro model (pinwoofer kit) and will be using those 3 stock speakers on Jurassic. I recall several other folks doing the same or similiar but since I’m new to the party I’m checking this forum everyday and will update when I finish assuming I don’t fry one or both machines in the process.

#614 1 year ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

I appreciate the info you'd posted earlier, but this didn't really answer my question. If you play highly compressed sound files through even better speakers, it will be even more noticeable. Like I said,

Quoted from arcyallen:

I'd be interested in adding the other two speakers, but not if it's just going to exasperate the compression artifacts.

A crappy MP3 played through crappy speakers sounds ok, but will sound horrible when played through a really good system. I don't want to emphasize the compression if that's indeed what I'm hearing. So I'm looking to hear about everyone's possible observation of what I think is compression. And if no one is noticing it, that's helpful to know too.

#615 1 year ago
Quoted from arcyallen:

I appreciate the info you'd posted earlier, but this didn't really answer my question.

It’s not a compression issue. It’s just that it is trying to play through a single 4” paper speaker. That’s what I was trying to get across.

#616 1 year ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

It’s not a compression issue. It’s just that it is trying to play through a single 4” paper speaker. That’s what I was trying to get across.

And that's where I would disagree. I'm 90% sure I'm hearing compression, like if you encode an MP3 at a low bitrate like 128k. It's a warbly underwater type sound. If you listen to XM Radio you'll hear it. Some people (like my wife) never hear it. If you're not hearing it, cool, no problem. But I'm pretty sure I am. And if that's what it is, (like the static on a record) better speakers would exaggerate that sound, not improve it. I'm very familiar with the sound differences between crappy and great speakers, and I know better speakers normally means better sound. And it -should- be the case with a modern pin. But if it exaggerates the compression that I think I'm hearing, I'm out.

#617 1 year ago

I’m planning on upgrading Jurassic this weekend. I’m replacing the 3 stock speakers in a Pro model (pinwoofer kit) and will be using those 3 stock speakers on Jurassic. I recall several other folks doing the same or similiar but since I’m new to the party I’m checking this forum everyday and will update when I finish assuming I don’t fry one or both machines in the process.

This is exactly what I did with mine. I upgraded one of my Pro’s speakers and used them in this pin (have since upgraded the back box speakers to Kenwoods). It is pretty easy to do and makes a huge difference. You will need a new molex connector to plug your cabinet speaker into the board and crimp connectors that connect your speaker wires to the molexes. Hardest part is figuring how to mount back box speakers. I used the 4” speaker plates from my Pro since I upgraded it to 5.25” speakers and needed new plates. It is best to remove the whole lcd screen/speaker panel from the machine to do this upgrade.

#618 1 year ago
Quoted from arcyallen:

And that's where I would disagree. I'm 90% sure I'm hearing compression, like if you encode an MP3 at a low bitrate like 128k. It's a warbly underwater type sound. If you listen to XM Radio you'll hear it. Some people (like my wife) never hear it. If you're not hearing it, cool, no problem. But I'm pretty sure I am. And if that's what it is, (like the static on a record) better speakers would exaggerate that sound, not improve it. I'm very familiar with the sound differences between crappy and great speakers, and I know better speakers normally means better sound. And it -should- be the case with a modern pin. But if it exaggerates the compression that I think I'm hearing, I'm out.

Cool.

Just get pinball browser. You can find out the bit rate of the clips. Play back the clips on your computer. Edit and re-encode them however you like. You’ll have your answer.

On the other hand, without a cabinet speaker, you will hear the uncompressed sound of the playfield mechs through the 8” hole in the bottom.

#619 1 year ago
Quoted from arcyallen:

Hey Arcy - I might know what you are hearing, and like you, was the only person to hear it. Anyways, when I installed my cabinet speaker, I did it before the updated code enabled the cabinet speaker output pins. I installed all three speakers and threw a cheap amp in the cabinet. All was groovy - I was happy and it sounded fine.

Once the new code was out, I wanted to rewire the speakers to bring it closer to "stock" and easier to undo if I were ever to sell the game. I re-modified the speaker connections to utilize the 3 signals now available and wired them directly to the main board without an amp. I found the cabinet speaker was distorting pretty heavily. Not so much that it sounded "broken" but enough to be distracting and bugged me to look for the cause. The main 'symptom' was a gross farty sound any time sub bass freq's were played (T-Rex stomps and roar was when it was most noticeable). I ended up re-reverting to my original mono setup.

I never devoted too much time to finding the root cause. I have a feeling that the main board does not have the proper amplification to drive the speakers, nor does it have a quality DAC, so real-world the distortion gets "smoothed out" by the natural distortion caused by cheap speakers. The "compression" you are hearing might actually be distortion caused by the main board. (a compressor actually would likely 'fix' the issue, if my prediction is correct - but that's a different kind of compression).

As for digital compression, this pinball machine is the same as every other, in my experience. Go download the audio files of your favorite games and listen to individual sfx on headphones, without any music underneath, and it sounds gross. Real-world, sounds fine - the music files are fine and are playing on top of everything - lights are flashing - loud noises are going - nobody will notice or care.

Do you have an amp you can test and see if that "resolves" it? Quick fix would be to see if the pinsound/pinsub changes what you are hearing.

#620 1 year ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

On the other hand, without a cabinet speaker, you will hear the uncompressed sound of the playfield mechs through the 8” hole in the bottom.

Haha, yes! I plan to install a spare woofer there just to (hopefully) dampen that a bit. I'll eventually actually hook it up. At first the loud clacking sounds were aggravating, but I'm starting to get used to them.

#621 1 year ago
Quoted from arcyallen:

Arcy, I just put a pinwoofer system in mine and I think it sounds great. I hear no warbling or distortion. FYI, the pinwoofer I got also bypasses the main board and comes with an amplifier, so perhaps Aries_Pinside is correct in that the main board just can't handle the amplification needed?

#622 1 year ago

Follow up with known issues. Start button light no workie. Took the lock bar off and checked plug and reseated. No dice. Left flipper twitches when held for more than a couple seconds. Other than that shoots great. Anyone else have those issues? On the surface these seem like (and I’m hoping) easy fixes.

That's unfortunate. I'm not super knowledgeable in this field. I would maybe make sure the power for those wires are in the board properly. I had one slip out on the board for the sling making it not work. You can figure out what wire it is on the diagrams in the manual. I would also contact stern to see if they can help. Good luck

#623 1 year ago

Have any of you noticed any damage to your game from nudging? I have been practicing nudging techniques and upon closer inspection of the cabinet exterior, I see chipped black veneer under 2 of the hex screws that hold the cabinet together. The damage on my game seems minor right now, but I wonder if my home pin's cabinet can really hold up to nudging. Any thoughts from other pin owners regarding nudging?

Thanks!
James

#624 1 year ago
Quoted from PINBLR:

Have any of you noticed any damage to your game from nudging? I have been practicing nudging techniques and upon closer inspection of the cabinet exterior, I see chipped black veneer under 2 of the hex screws that hold the cabinet together. The damage on my game seems minor right now, but I wonder if my home pin's cabinet can really hold up to nudging. Any thoughts from other pin owners regarding nudging?
Thanks!
James

I nudge, slap, and slide like crazy and haven't had any issues. Are your hex screws properly tight? Pictures?

#625 1 year ago

The black exterior veneer of the cabinet has been chipped under the metal head of the hex screw. The damage is very minor right now but the game is only 2 months old and has only been nudged around for less time. No more than a month. Can the long term owners who nudge check their game and see if they have any wear and tear at the hex head screws and does it look ok or excessive? I am mainly wondering how the cabinet will hold up to nudging longer term. Thanks!

PXL_20230208_120201837 (resized).jpgPXL_20230208_120201837 (resized).jpgPXL_20230208_120425477 (resized).jpgPXL_20230208_120425477 (resized).jpg
#626 1 year ago

That is super minor. I wouldn’t worry at all about it. Here is the same spot on mine that I have had for over a year now.

7F541A68-A5B6-43F8-8293-46E1354E73C2 (resized).jpeg7F541A68-A5B6-43F8-8293-46E1354E73C2 (resized).jpegA50EA487-2F61-46F7-A4AF-73DA8432A982 (resized).jpegA50EA487-2F61-46F7-A4AF-73DA8432A982 (resized).jpeg
#627 1 year ago
Quoted from Aries_pinside:

So. They're in!
[quoted image]
The blades are these ones: https://wizardmod.com/collections/jurassic-park-stern-pinball-mods/products/jurassic-park-stern-sunset-pinball-wizblades
They are intended for the cornerstone machines, but fit this one just fine. However, the cutout for the backbox doesn't line up (totally unnoticeable in the real world until someone points it out), and a hole needs to be made for the bolts on each side (the art actually hides this really well - the bolt is basically camouflaged in with the trees.). Here's a pic of what I'm talking about - notice the backbox doesn't really "reach" where the cutout is, and I have pierced the bolt through the side art.
[quoted image]
There is a flipper leaf switch 'guard' on the right side that I had to remove and re-attach to make it look pretty (not super obvious once its all together):
[quoted image]
Super happy with how it turned out!

So I just got my replacement lower cabinet from Stern and I was looking to finally order some art blades, only to find out wiz mods discontinued the sunset Jurassic Park art blades that Aries_pinside found that match our machine so well. Anyone else have suggestions?

#628 1 year ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

So I just got my replacement lower cabinet from Stern and I was looking to finally order some art blades, only to find out wiz mods discontinued the sunset Jurassic Park art blades that Aries_pinside found that match our machine so well. Anyone else have suggestions?

https://www.wizardmod.com/product-page/jurassic-park-sunset-pinball-wizblades
They are looking like they are in stock for me

#629 1 year ago

Yeah looks like the link has changed on their website - I'll update my post

#630 1 year ago

Weird. I tried searching Wiz mods site this morning and couldn't find them there, only the other version.

#631 1 year ago

I've just joined the club, having never played a home pin before.

I have to say that I'm very impressed so far and look forward to reading everyone's thoughts.

I've produced two videos giving my initial reactions/thoughts and it was clear from the comments that some are not at all happy Stern made this.

#632 1 year ago
Quoted from KrisGonzo:

some are not at all happy Stern made this.

People can gripe all they want, but Stern gave us something we didn't have before - the option to buy a very solid and fun new pin for $4-5k. I like options. It doesn't take away from my other options. If others don't want to buy it, cool. However, if someone doesn't like having options they're just a dumbdumb.

I just played a JP Premium tonight. Fun game. So is The Home JP. I'm glad they both exist. Hooray for whatever people choose.

#633 1 year ago
Quoted from KrisGonzo:

I've just joined the club, having never played a home pin before.
I have to say that I'm very impressed so far and look forward to reading everyone's thoughts.
I've produced two videos giving my initial reactions/thoughts and it was clear from the comments that some are not at all happy Stern made this.

Welcome to the club. I love it. Simple rules, fun to shoot. Would fit nicely in any collection especially would fill a hole if you have a bunch of newer complicated games.

#634 1 year ago
Quoted from JordyRamone:

Welcome to the club. I love it. Simple rules, fun to shoot. Would fit nicely in any collection especially would fill a hole if you have a bunch of newer complicated games.

Thank you.

I had a really good couple of hour son it last night and it does shoot incredibly well. I have a tendency to move games on very quickly if I don't gel with them but this one is staying.

Am I correct in thinking there is only one achievable extra ball?

#635 1 year ago
Quoted from KrisGonzo:

Thank you.
I had a really good couple of hour son it last night and it does shoot incredibly well. I have a tendency to move games on very quickly if I don't gel with them but this one is staying.
Am I correct in thinking there is only one achievable extra ball?

That's a good question. I have only ever gotten the first EB after completing 2 paddocks. I just checked the menu, there are no EB or Replay settings there.

#636 1 year ago

For some reason KrisGonzo second video isn't under his videos or at least I couldn't find it there. I did track it down tho if anyone is interested in listening
https://www.youtube.com/live/ASdcakSnIYU?feature=share

#637 1 year ago

I just thought I would share a mod I did to the die cast Jeep that a lot of people have added to their machines. Just two 3mm led diodes inserted into the headlights. They are connected to the white GI so they switch on and off with them.
1AF4DC43-73F1-4971-9635-375BE8F7BCB9 (resized).jpeg1AF4DC43-73F1-4971-9635-375BE8F7BCB9 (resized).jpeg7921AE86-A3CC-4E6F-BA02-AFFF039DDECA (resized).jpeg7921AE86-A3CC-4E6F-BA02-AFFF039DDECA (resized).jpegE054F2EA-BD5B-4502-A94E-935714DBEAB4 (resized).jpegE054F2EA-BD5B-4502-A94E-935714DBEAB4 (resized).jpeg
A6E03C46-17E0-4AAA-83C3-A11C340FBA55 (resized).jpegA6E03C46-17E0-4AAA-83C3-A11C340FBA55 (resized).jpeg

#639 1 year ago
Quoted from Cwells3290:

I just thought I would share a mod I did to the die cast Jeep that a lot of people have added to their machines. Just two 3mm led diodes inserted into the headlights. They are connected to the white GI so they switch on and off with them.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
[quoted image]

That looks great. If you took more pictures of the process, you should write up an instruction set.

#640 1 year ago

Ugh that must be heart breaking! I'm sorry you had this happen. Hope your distributor makes it right.

#642 1 year ago

Just printed my new beer Hölder for my jp but Will have to wait to install it....

20230217_233447 (resized).jpg20230217_233447 (resized).jpg20230217_233453 (resized).jpg20230217_233453 (resized).jpg
#643 1 year ago

Jesus man, that sucks. Sorry to hear that happened to you. Hopefully everything turns out ok

#644 1 year ago
Quoted from JordyRamone:

Jesus man, that sucks. Sorry to hear that happened to you. Hopefully everything turns out ok

Thanks for support #jordyramone .i hope also insurance Will work.

#645 1 year ago

I wonder if this sort of cabinet damage will be a more common thing (vs traditional pins) as they start to get resold and moved more and more. Typical pins can take a beating, but this might be an Achilles heel for these. Time will tell I suppose.

#646 1 year ago
Quoted from arcyallen:

I wonder if this sort of cabinet damage will be a more common thing (vs traditional pins) as they start to get resold and moved more and more. Typical pins can take a beating, but this might be an Achilles heel for these. Time will tell I suppose.

I doubt it since these won’t be routed machines, they won’t see as much travel or set up and break down. That one definitely took a hard tumble in shipping to smash the glass and crack the cabinet like that.

#647 1 year ago
Quoted from beastmaster1981:

Just printed my new beer Hölder for my jp but Will have to wait to install it....
[quoted image][quoted image]

That turned out great. Did you make the design yourself? Would you consider sharing the stl for personal use?

#648 1 year ago

Finished my chores. Time to start on my cabinet replacement!

CF7CD3B1-0603-4F9C-BA40-55ADAF0834E2 (resized).jpegCF7CD3B1-0603-4F9C-BA40-55ADAF0834E2 (resized).jpeg
#649 1 year ago

A couple of hours and I have a nice new cabinet.

265D813B-7869-48A2-AAE4-9720A93BC16B (resized).jpeg265D813B-7869-48A2-AAE4-9720A93BC16B (resized).jpeg
#650 1 year ago

I did notice a slight change with the new cabinet. The studs are slightly shorter than what was on the original cabinet. They should be fine for the stock stern speakers, but you will need to procure longer studs if you want to use another speaker.

FFCB2BFD-9913-48B0-9FF4-B3DBE0FC9C4C (resized).jpegFFCB2BFD-9913-48B0-9FF4-B3DBE0FC9C4C (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
There are 1,074 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 22.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-the-pin-sternowners-club-welcome-home-jurassic-park/page/13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.