(Topic ID: 184533)

Jurassic Park the Lost World

By stateworker37764

7 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

Wondering if anyone can help purchased a lost world a few weeks ago. During gameplay it loses all the 50 volt coils it has a rotten dog board in it that has been changed to a new Rotten dog board after problems started on both boards the checkpoints register 50 volts or more when are coils die out have checked all fuses have checked the door switch still with the same problems of dropping 50 volts out during gameplay any help would be appreciated

1 month later
#2 6 years ago

I also have a JPLW machine and was having intermittent power resets during game play along with entire rows of switches that would randomly stop responding. I fixed the problem by unplugging all connectors on PCBA's including transformer connections and cleaning all connections with Deoxit cleaner. After cleaning all my connectors, all my intermittent problems have been resolved.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-the-lost-world-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.