Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 months ago by Saddath
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 months ago

Good afternoon, Hoping you guys can help. My machine has been working perfectly since I got it. Unfortunately the T Rex decided to stop releasing the balls after he captures them. So for example when I start the first Multi Ball he catches the ball and then simply never releases it.... T rex multi ball starts and once I lose the new ball the machine will attempt to "locate" the balls which will open its mouth and the ball will drop. This same thing occurs anytime shooting T-Rex is required to start a mode.... I also noticed that in other situations the head will come down and have its mouth open when its not supposed to... after it catches the ball in that situation it immediately releases it.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

2 weeks later
#2 9 months ago

I have excactly the same problem. It has to be the opto in the mouth not registering.
Tested in switch test and opto did not register for me.
But I had no time to dive in further.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside