Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Eskaybee
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

I have a Jurassic Park (Premium) and have been having an issue where when i shoot the pall into t-rex's mouth for a t-rex multiball, about 50-75% of the time the t-rex never drops the ball. I have to wait till the other ball drains and when the machine does a ball search it finally drops it. I did a switch test by putting the pall into its mouth and it had no problems triggering. It started after installing 0.98. I have also put back 0.97 to rule out software issue. I'm not sure where to go from here.

Thanks

#2 4 years ago

Welcome to the forums. There is a Jurassic Park Premium/LE club that will fix you right up. Click that forum and view the “pinned” posts on top. People have quite a few fixes. Enjoy that game. That is a fantastic pin to play.

9 months later
#4 3 years ago

My T-Rex on my new Jurassic Park Premium game will not go down low enough on the ramp for the ball to go into its mouth. I was working for the first few games and then didn't work as it would not go low enough. Any suggestions on how to fix? Thanks in advance

#5 3 years ago
Quoted from Lumberjack:

My T-Rex on my new Jurassic Park Premium game will not go down low enough on the ramp for the ball to go into its mouth. I was working for the first few games and then didn't work as it would not go low enough. Any suggestions on how to fix? Thanks in advance

Play around in the software settings first. The last dozen or so menu options in the feature adjustments are dedicated to the T-Rex. There is also a dedicated T-Rex diagnostic test you can run in diagnostics after playing with the settings.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Manalapan, FL
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 51.45
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

8,599 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hudson, MA
10,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-t-rex-issue-stern?hl=tbutler6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.