(Topic ID: 276752)

Jurassic Park (Stern): The Ultimate Code (w/Movie Clips)!

By delt31

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 256 posts
  • 101 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 35 days ago by Pinball_Syd
  • Topic is favorited by 122 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2021-11-23 at 10.18.13 AM (resized).png
Capture (resized).PNG
stern1 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thor_odinson.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#176 1 year ago

Are there instructions on how to set it up and get it working? (Windows machine).

#177 1 year ago
Quoted from seenev:

It's pretty ridiculous to create something using assets owned by others and then demand that people not distribute it themselves. He ignored the requirement of stern to not modify their code and the legal requirement of universal to not use their video and audio content without a license. I don't see how anyone has any obligation to honor such an agreement when he didn't honor the agreements with the license holders himself.

It's like when I go to Torrent sites and they have all these rules about the comment section... The main function of their site is to host pirated content and the admins are uptight about the comment section lol

#178 1 year ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

It's been brought up many times before. Falls on deaf ears or gets people in shit from Pinside. Creator has a pretty big fanboy base here. I dared say once that I found the movie code irrelevant to game play (actors that aren't coded in game, etc) and just got shit on. Never said it was bad code just not relevant to the actual game play. Just because it's a memorable line in the movie doesn't make it relevant or appropriate in the game. Whatever. I used to swap between the 2 codes but when I installed IC I just went stock code.

Can't you use IC with the movie code?

#180 1 year ago

Maybe this code will be updated somebody by another person.

8 months later
#232 8 months ago

This movie code is awesome! I just installed it today. It is a shame that they stopped working on it as I highly doubt Stern would do anything at all... Maybe once they stop producing this game the people behind the movie code will resume?

Question, I noticed that it won't connect to my wifi network and I'm wondering does this custom code not work with wifi, insider connected, or home team?

#235 8 months ago
Quoted from Markharris2000:

The custom AV code is version 1.05 game code. Wifi and the rest of the features was not supported in Version 1.05

Major bummer.

#236 8 months ago
Quoted from NPO:

Very doubtful. There was aLOT of drama caused by people on this forum that made a lot of noise for no reason whatsoever. All the original creator asked was to not disseminate it openly and to contact him directly to obtain the code.
He has since moved on and wants to distance himself from the past.

That is a shame. I wonder if somebody else could pick up the baton.

2 weeks later
#241 8 months ago

We got to try and get the movie code project moving again, it is so good but needs wifi, insider connected, and home team. Is there nobody in the community that have the skills to do this? I'm not a coder but we got to have a couple here with a JP. TMNT has different code and Stern or the IP holder (Paramount Global) didn't come after them. Also, you can remain anonymous online with some basic steps.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
Shrewsbury, NJ
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 199.00
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

Machine - For Sale
Manalapan, FL
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 16.00
$ 10,899.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 289.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thor_odinson.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-the-ultimate-code-w-movie-clips?tu=thor_odinson and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.