(Topic ID: 276752)

Jurassic Park (Stern): The Ultimate Code (w/Movie Clips)!

By delt31

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2021-11-23 at 10.18.13 AM (resized).png
Capture (resized).PNG
stern1 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PoMC.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#98 2 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Does this code not sorta muddle what you're supposed to do when rescuing people? I'm very impressed by the audio visuals, but if a newbie played just this version, is it still clear the objectives?

No, they are not clear if you've never played the game before.

I received my game with this code update already installed and my wife and I thought the game SUCKED. I was really disappointed after making the trade for JP, until I put the original code back in. Then the game came ALIVE, with the game being fun to play because now the rules and objectives made sense. The code can be neat "party trick" when you're had the game for a while just to see something else or if you have a total lack of imagination and need the game to show the original movie for you.

8 months later
#133 1 year ago

You can use custom code and login to insider connected just fine. I have custom code on 4 of my Sterns and use Insider Connected. You can also swap SD cards back and forth without any issue.

5 months later
#152 1 year ago

Message me for the code if you need it. It is still being made available for all.

2 months later
#187 1 year ago

I still provide access to the movie code. Just message me. I was banned from Pinside by a moderator for a few weeks and was also on cruises for vacation at the same time. But back now.

#190 1 year ago
Quoted from trueno92:

Thanks for fighting the good fight.
I thought there was a dev tree that listed out the changes etc... if im gonna jump to ic, may as well have ht support

You bet. I very much dislike the movie code personally. Think it's the drizzlingly shits. But what I hate more are gatekeeper fanboys preventing anyone else from having what they have.

So the code freely flows to anyone who asks for it. I made some changes to the high score names recently too.

#192 1 year ago
Quoted from Purdue:

Which version? IC enabled?

1.05 with basic insider connected. No Home Team feature.

#195 1 year ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Love how you share something you hate and is not yours..... issues....

Thanks! You won’t believe the amount of messages I get every day asking for this. People are grateful to have it because they’ve heard of it and now that they are getting their Jurassic Park games, they would like to try it and see what all the hubbub was about.

And it’s mine now. I made changes to it and it’s my version since no one else will release it to anyone who asks for it. Not sure why you care, what did you have to do with anything in this?

Can you explain why you don’t want anyone else to have this and what makes you personally invested in whether someone has it on their game or not?

Talk about fucking issues.

#196 1 year ago

@JMCFAN

Fucking crickets.

C'mon man, tell everyone why you have this code and want to deny anyone from having it?

You're Mr. Big Beef Downvoter when this horseshit movie code is shared. Why?

2 months later
#215 1 year ago
Quoted from Hershy:

I am running movie code. I'd like to put 1.07 on a different SD card to use occasionally. The update they have on the website is for a usb update. will that work or do i have to somehow burn a full copy onto an SD card and if so, how with the code they provide?

Download the full image and wrote that to a new card. Now you can freely swap back and forth.

5 months later
#240 7 months ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

This is good to know. I was looking for this code but I have a later production machine so I guess I'm SOL at the moment.

No, you're not. PM sent.

#244 7 months ago
Quoted from John_C:

What software is used to create this game code? Is it just PinBrowser or something else?
I would love to tinker with this on my own. I already have decent video and audio editing software so creating clips and audio files would be easy enough.

Clips are already done. No need to reinvent the wheel.

2 weeks later
#251 7 months ago
Quoted from trueno92:

When u turn on the game, it will tell you what version of code its running.

If someone just left the stock code and rolled the factory 1.11 with some movie asset easter eggs, i think thst would be the winner. The intro, trex chase scene, intro at the visitors center... and that extra ball animation would be good enough. The new call outs are fine for the most part. The original movie code went for total completness but it wasnt as engaging as the factory code as far as a game goes. It felt more detatched.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-movie-code-updated-amp-available-here-now/page/5#post-7740456

2 months later
#253 4 months ago

Yes.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-movie-code-updated-amp-available-here-now/page/15#post-7851675

Message me with what model game you have and I’ll send the link.

Code is now freely distributed and not protected by gatekeepers nor behind a paywall. FU Timmy. Haha

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus
Decals
Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com
Protection
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs
Other
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 70.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 99.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 51.45
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations
Decals
$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PoMC.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-the-ultimate-code-w-movie-clips?tu=PoMC and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.